Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Anyone use essential oils regularly as part of their routine?

12 posts, 11 members
triffid
151 posts
I have llearne dto have Natural Pure essential oils on hand and find they make a huge difference.If I am tired I may use Peppermint or want to relax I will use Frankincense or Lavender.
I love to use them in a home made air freshener or for minor itches an dbites and a bottle of pure Lavender is always kept on hand.I always use Dolphin clinic or othe rpure oils never the ones from $2 as they are synthetic
Julieal
915 posts
I like a few drops of lavender on my pillow at night and also a spray in the air of lavender water -very relaxing.
MissQT
1547 posts
I don’t use a lot of essential oils, but have used tea tree oil for pimples in the past.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I have lavender because I love to smell it! But its also really good on my pillow. I also use tea tree for pimples and eucalyptus oil to clear up my brain (a few drops in hot water and I take some deep sniffs). All are Thursday Plantation and all are awesome!
Imoshen
461 posts
I have one of these sitting on my desk at work with an "Energy" blend in it.  

I have another one at home with "Passion" blend.

These are great to have around, no hot water as it uses ultrasonic vibrations to mist and spread the scent.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I have a lavender based pillow spray i swear by, it's amazing.

Other than that, I find oils on their own a bit strong, the only one i really use regularly for beauty is rosehip, and that's on my hair.
thirtywinks
60 posts
I've been trying to get into essential oils and doing my own mixes but for now I've settled with rosehip oil and marula oil for my face at night time. :)

Other than that i've always had a variant of Lavender for my room to help me relax, and more recently Wild Lime as well.

Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I use essential oils every single day. I use them for relaxation, headaches, sore tummies, sleep you name it I use it. I diffuse at work everyday for calming and I make my own blends up. Aromatherapy is my most favourite thing in the world (no exaggeration lol).

I also make up my own eyelash serum and inhalants for colds and flu. I sound like such an essential oil geek but can't help it, as I'm super passionate about incorporating them into my every day routine.
Sophia
203 posts
Rosehip oil every day on my face after a shower.
triffid
151 posts
Thanks folks.It seems Lavender is the most popular for most and I love the many uses of it to.
I to have an ultrasonic essential oil dispenser which is so much easier and safer than thr candle an oil burner.I got a little portable one too.
rachelgm
12 posts
I loooove essential oils and use them reguarly, I get mine from here - Gillian is amazing and I often will email her for recommendations or custom blends! 
MareeB
5241 posts
I hadn't been, then dug out a bottle of Doterra slim and sassy to help with my stomach ulcers. The cinnamon bark, grapefruit, lemon and ginger are great for healing the stomach and the peppermint helps digestion. It's been working quite well.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!