Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Who's tried Neat Feet Spray on Foot & Heel balm?

6 posts, 4 members
Sophia
203 posts
Has anyone tried the Neat Feet Spray on Foot & Heel balm?  
I have been using the Scholl Intense Serum for keeping my heels soft but all the local chemists are out of it.  I'm loathe to use any of the greasy creams and emulsions that are around after getting the No Grease experience!  The spray on balm promises to be not greasy and quickly absorbed, which is what I need because I don't need to be sliding around on the carpet.  I am thinking that a formula that is in spray form is bound to be more absorbent and more like the serum which was like a runny gel.  

itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
No sorry. Have you looked at reviews for it?
Sophia
203 posts
Yes, but I can only find reviews for the balm sort. Maybe I'll be the first then! 
KateS
3 posts
I'm off to buy some tomorrow, really hope it works 
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Interesting.. Never knew these products existed. I shall have a browse one day.. =D
Sophia
203 posts
After I made this thread I bought some.
The sprayer died quite quickly so I transferred the juice into a dropper bottle and have been using it as 1or 2 drops in my palm, rubbed into each heel per night. More of a summer routine than winter but after a few weeks it cleared up the deep cracks and now I just maintain it.
It's taken me this long to get through it all, and now I'm using a roll on balm. I prefer this because it's less sticky or soaks in quicker. The one I've got now is called Du'it Dry foot & heel and Kim Rose knows where to buy it!!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!