Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Crime against feet!

14 posts, 9 members
Sophia
203 posts
After scouring pharmacies Auckland wide looking for Scholl velvet smooth intense serum, today I called Scholl to enquire...... it's been discontinued! Can't believe it, the only heel cream that doesn't feel like slathering my feet with Vaseline and they aren't making it anymore.  I don't know what the world is coming to. 
Are there any other foot softening products that aren't made of wax or Vaseline about which work, and absorb directly? 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I use Oasis Beauty's Rhino Repair on my feet. 
Macs
5351 posts
Oh no ! I love that serum. I've been meaning to buy some with some new rollers for my scholl foot pedi. I've been looking for foot masks and balms my feet are killing me from training everyday.
Sophia
203 posts
There is still some available online apparently.
I'll look into Rhino repair for my hooves :)
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I just remembered that years ago The Body Shop used to have a Foot Butter, it was amazing! I doubt that they'd still have it, I haven't looked at their foot products in a while. 

Skinfood's Body Butter also works well as a nourishing foot cream, especially if you pop on a pair of socks after applying it. 
MareeB
5239 posts
I love Skinfood's body butter. I find I really have to go through the whole treatment - buffing, soaking and moisturising - to get any good results. I haven't found one product alone can do it.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Is that the peppermint one, Silvene? I get a pedicure every 2-3 weeks and scrub my feet maybe once a week in the shower, and put body butter on them a couple of times a week; they're in good shape
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I use my scholl pedi machine every Sunday after a shower then smoother my trotters in coconut oil and put thick socks on.....it works a treat. They are good looking feet I must say lol.
Ringy
825 posts
I'm sure the body shop used to have (maybe still do but I don't think so) a foot mask in their peppermint foot range. It was nice - awkward to use but nice. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
If you have a Kmart near by, they do a $2 peppermint lotion - holy cow it's amazing. I like to soak my feet in a foot bath, and I use a bit of a Lush bath bomb/bubble bar as I find the oils soften my feet a lot. I then use a pumice stone, soak for another 5 mins, and then apply the peppermint foot lotion. hello soft feetsies :D 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
@Trudi, no, it wasn't a peppermint one. It was an apricot foot butter. It came in an apricot coloured tub and the foot butter was the same apricot colour with a lovely scent. I'm sure it was a Body Shop product, but I could be wrong. This was about 10 years ago! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I don't remember that one, sounds nice though!
Gosh I need to remember some of these suggestions. I don't know what I've been doing differently (getting older??) but this summer my feet got awful!
Sophia
203 posts
On our review page for Rhino Repair there is a link to free samples which is broken/out of date, so I emailed them to see if they still send them out. I was happy to find that they do, and were only too happy to do so. In the next day or 2 I received 3 mini tubes, which I'm trying out anywhere and everywhere.  OK,  not quite EVERYWHERE but you know what I mean lol!

Also, I found that I may have been using too much of the Neat feet balm, because when I only used 1 spray it pretty much did all rub in, and I didn't stick to the carpet or get overly hot feet.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!