Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

best hand cream?

35 posts, 27 members
Nishu
374 posts
I know there isn't anything like best hand cream as its to his own, but would love suggestions on cheap+good hand creams for dry skin?
ohlovelynicole
191 posts
I love the Nivea soft creme moisturiser, it's light enough for your face, hands and body. I buy the big tub for my face / body but you can buy the smaller tube for around $6 at the supermarket. 
I get dry hands and ragedy cuticles in winter and this moisturizes really well. It's the whipped conterpart of the orginal creme in the blue tin, so it's much lighter and goes a super long way.  
beautyandlouise
102 posts
Best hand cream in the world is Dr Lewinns. Smells great and absorbs so quickly. is abit pricey compared to others but well worth the money I think =] xx.
Xtinastar
165 posts
i love the MOR cosmetic ones, they smell amazing, and super hydrating. I get super dry hands. Always putting hand cream on after doing the dishes, after washing my hands etc, and it makes them super hydrated, and smelling yummy.
Nishu
374 posts
From where do you buy MOR range hun?

Nishu
www.lipsnberries.com
LisaE5
447 posts
I'm with Nicole on this one, the moisturiser is quickly absorbed and makes hands sooooo smooth and soft :D
sunelizabeth
410 posts
Weleda skin food & Trilogy ultra hydrating hand cream are both awesome!
Nishu
374 posts
Lets pester Beauty review to get trilogy hand cream for us ..haha
LisaE5
447 posts
Haha agreed Nishu, Trilogy is such a great brand and I could imagine it being a good hand cream
nessfindlay
36 posts
Ovoplex OPI handcream..not greasy, smells great and comes in different size bottles (even a tiny one for the handbag)
Hollie
320 posts
Nivea Q10 is cheap and good, but I recently bought a Burt's Bees one and it is really rich and long lasting, but a nice smell too.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Yes, I second Trilogy's Ultra Hydrating and Weleda's Skinfood. I have really dry hands that are eczema prone and a combination of those hand creams before bed helps keep it at bay and from getting itchy and overly dry.
KrystleF
158 posts
I used to have super dry hands but discovered The Body Shop hemp hand protector and haven't had a problem since. It is amazing. I apply it before I go to sleep and wake up with super soft hands. You can go and ask for a sample to try it out before you buy too. I can't live without it now.
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
The brand MOR does some really nice hand creams! I have the blackcurrant on and I love it! I have had it for almost a year now and it is amazing! Also OPI has a rang of hand creams that benefits your nails too. They have sample/travel sized bottles your can buy an try out for cheap at Farmers!
Kaiarahi
160 posts
KrystleF, so good right! 

The hemp lip balm is awesome too.

I also really like The Aromatherapy Company ones. They smell amazing and are reasonably priced.

tannygirl
3392 posts
I've heard quite a few raves about the Bodyshop Hemp handcream. I will have to get a sample the next time I go by the Bodyshop.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I have used quite a few handcreams but the stand outs for me are Trilogy's Ultra Hydrating Hand cream and Living Nature if you're after a hydrating and non-greasy handcream and Oasis Rhino Repair and Weleda Skin food at night. If you're after a cheaper option Aveeno's Intense Relief Handcream is really good for leaving your hands moisturized but not really greasy.
Macs
5351 posts
My hands are the most neglected . I've also heard that the Body Shop Hemp hand cream is good. I might pick one up on the next Bucket sale.
Jesse
745 posts
The hemp hand cream is my absolute favourite, it's so rich and nourishing.
LinF
63 posts
I am just using Vit E oil and Jojoba oil.  I am trying to get my hands looking less "old" and more smooth and soft. Only started this combination a week ago so to early to notice whether or not there is any change. Definitely cheap!
Julieal
915 posts
The aromotherapy ones are great and if you live in Auckland there is a factory shop in Onehunga on the main street up the top not in the mall
fairyfluff
19 posts
I love the L'occitene one with shea butter but its super expensive
Sophia
203 posts
Bioten SOS perfect hands..... cheap n effective, soothing.
Just got it frfrom Chemist Warehouse on the weekend. Worth a try 
Macs
5351 posts
I’m loving this Linden Leaves handcream at the moment . 

trudijoy
8375 posts
Soap and Glory Hand food. $4 and smells amazing plus it works
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yessss soap and glory hand food is amazing!
MareeB
5244 posts
Where do you buy it if Postie don't have it?
trudijoy
8375 posts
The soap and glory Maree? Mecca Maxima
MareeB
5244 posts
Thank you  Trudi - I'll have a look :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
I dont't have a best hand cream and i've tried a couple in the last year. I like the essano one i have tried and also a palmers one. Currently using Mmm...that's nice Feijoa & Ginger Body lotion as a hand cream and it's nice too. A different scent but not over powering. 
thirtywinks
60 posts
My hands are always super dry and can get eczema sometimes so my doctor recommended Aveeno. It's unscented too so i like using it. :) i keep a small tube in my handbag. It can get greasy at first though.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I used the feijoa lotion that I got in the trial as a handcream too! Currently using the palmer cocoa budy butter as a handcream since it's winter. It's quite a thick cream and it feels like a glove of moisture over my hands. Also it smells like chocolate!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I sometimes suffer with contact dermatitis on my hands, and they end up looking very dry and flaky. I find the only cream that really work for my dry hands is a Oasis Beauty’s Rhino Repair, but it has to be small amounts applied often, or if I’m sitting watching TV or reading, a good dollop and then covered with a pair of cotton gloves. 
Lisaanne
72 posts
I work in a laboratory with lots of nasties so I wash and sanitize my hands countless times a day (as well as wearing skin drying latex gloves), so I need a hand cream that is going to reverse the dryness...the best I have found is The Body Shop Hemp hand protector, it really lives up to the hype. A bit more expensive than hand creams I've used in the past but it's the best I've used so worth the extra $$$ 
EliseMM
120 posts
Already mentioned, but the Trilogy Ultra Hydrating cream!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!