Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

8 posts, 6 members
Dii
16 posts
Hi, everyone !

Does anyone have any suggestions for non-greasy sunscreens, to use on the face ? Preferably something organic / natural .

Also, how would you layer this with the other daily products ?

Thanks heaps !
Di
xx

RamblingRose
1280 posts
I'm currently using Oasis Sun (SPF30) over my current moisturiser as it doesn't contain sunscreen.  Oasis Beauty's moisturisers all contain SPF25, if you're wanting a two-in-one.  I have oily skin and love their Knock-Out moisturiser in summer. 

I moisturise, wait a few minutes for it to sink in, apply sunscreen and go have breakfast or a coffee while that settles.  Then I apply primer, wait a few minutes and then do the rest of my make-up (foundation, concealer, powder, eyes, brows, cheeks, lips). 
Dii
16 posts
Thanks Silvene ! That was really helpful . I will look into the Oasis SPF Sun, you have recommended . The  Knock Out SPF25 does sound promising as I would like the moisturiser and SPF as a two in one.
I am currently trialling the Trilogy combination skin kit and it does not include SPF in the moisturiser.

Also, thanks for the tips on layering ! 

Di
xx
tannygirl
3392 posts
I second Oasis I love their Apple a Day. It's a staple I use year round Oasis is definitely my first choice. A slightly more budget friendly option which probably isn't as organic but is good is the Essano spf 15 moisturiser. My I buy that for my breakout prone siblings and they like it, I've used it before too and it feels nice on the skin.
Macs
5351 posts
The only spf I have tried so far is Aveeno, Loreal and Nivea. I would like to give some of these suggestions a try. Tried oasis apple a day in a sample only.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I would go for the Oasis Sun one as well. In terms of layering sunscreen I do a layer over moisturizer and on top of my make up in summer when I'll get lots of sun exposure. Other times I'd just layer it on top of my moisturizer. The key thing to remember is to give each layer time to set to make it fully effective. 
Alternatively you could get a moisturizer, primer and foundation that include SPF.
Hope we've helped :)
Dii
16 posts
Thanks tannygirl and  itsclearascrystal for recommending  Oasis Sun, will definitely be checking that out !

tannygirl , I have seen the  Essano products around, I might look into them too.
Macs, yes I have used the  Nivea sunscreen in the past but not regularly as part of my skincare routine.

itsclearascrystal, I know this could be different for different skin types but as a ballpark figure how much time would you say is ideal to give each layer time to set  ? 

Thanks heaps , this is been very helpful !
Di
x
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Has anyone used the Oasis face AND body moisturiser? I used the body one in the yellow tube and it was incredibly white and hard to rub in. I would like to try the face one but I'm worried that it will do the same. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!