Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

South Korean gel mask: Hanacure

8 posts, 6 members
KiwiLass
174 posts
Has anyone tried these yet? Am keen to hear first-hand experiences if so :)
EmmaWhite
5 posts
No, but i also interested in some reviews & feedbacks :)
Kimrose
1418 posts
Oh wow, this sounds amazing!  I am not able to afford this but would love to read more reviews on it.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I've seen this on youtube I think, there are quite a few reviews on it. But honestly I would never try this, simply because $300 for a facemask isn't worth it for me. For that amount of money I could probably get a really decent facial or like a professional treatment done instead.
Macs
5351 posts
That's expensive but interesting. 
MareeB
5242 posts
Yeek! $300? I'd want a whole facelift for that sorry. I watched Rachel Hunter with the gold face treatment, that was worth thousands!!!!I'm afraid some people have too much money (if there is such a thing!).
KiwiLass
174 posts
The price is extreme, given it's only 4 treatments. But if the results really are that amazing - the lift and glow - weeellll botox and other such treatments to give one's skin an intense lift, is also pricey. But it's pretty rare (if ever - although, I have read reviews of some pretty amazing topical alternatives to Botox, though never tried them myself) that a topical treatment gives such amazing results. Hence my curiosity!
MareeB
5242 posts
If it's as good or better than botox than $300 is a good price Kiwilass!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!