Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

12 posts, 9 members
Ringy
825 posts
has anyone heard or tried this Skin Gym thing? It appears to be like a package of facial treatments over a period of time? I made an appointment for tomorrow afternoon for a consultation but I'm not sure what to expect. 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Never heard of it but interested to hear what you find.
Ringy
825 posts
So I went to my consultation appointment and it was pretty good. I signed up and started straight away with an LED treatment. Which was a very bright and warm light- I fell asleep a couple of times and twitched myself awake!  I get a treatment every week for 8 more weeks- a combination of LED treatments, peels and masks. My skin felt softer and tighter after the first treatment. 
The cost is pretty reasonable too- $1245 value for $449 including $300 worth of take home products- cleanser, serum and moisturiser from the O cosmedics cosmeceutical range. 

MareeB
5239 posts
That sounds amazing Ringy. If it was available here I'd try it.
Macs
5351 posts
That sounds like a good deal. Sounds interesting too. Are you doing a salon review for this. Might have a nosey
tannygirl
3392 posts
That actually is not a bad deal especially if you splurge on skincare. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
I've done this Ringy (funny that we haven't talked about it!) - my lady called it skincare bootcamp. I really enjoyed going in once a week for a treatment. They took before and after pictures as well but to be honest I don't know if I saw that much of an improvement. But I thought it was a nice treat all the same for the relaxing benefits. They used LED treatments, and sonophoresis both of which I have looked into and I'm not sure if scientifically there is really even any benefits to either. I did however like the enzyme peels that they used and I think that really helped so I have been keeping those up once every two months to keep my skin fresher.
MissQT
1547 posts
I've never heard of this before but it sounds really interesting. Was that a deal that that particular clinic was running?
Ringy
825 posts
I'm not sure if it's a short or long term special, I'll ask next Friday so when I do my review,which I will do after the 8 weeks I guess, I'll have all the details.  

Pifithrin
1243 posts
Where was this Ringy?
Ringy
825 posts
Groom in Dunedin, so far I'm really liking the plumping coming form the led facials. 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Plumping? Ringy is it just in one area or all over? is it starting to soften any lines you have? I will be awaiting the full review with interest

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!