Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Moreish Skincare

13 posts, 8 members
Cat
474 posts
Has anyone here tried the Moreish skincare range? I don't know much about the brand but I received a 'tower' of samples in a samplebar box and have just started using it (as I noticed the expiry was for October) I have been using the night cream and eye cream for a week now and I'm really liking them! The night cream smells really yummy and it leaves my normal/dry skin very moisturised. The eye cream works so well I might actually prefer it over my Michael Todd eye cream. I use coconut oil on my lashes as well and with the Moreish eye cream it leaves my eye area feeling really nice. I haven't tried the day cream much as yet and the other item in the tower is a balm which I can't handle the smell of, smells like straight emollient. May be good for dry elbows or something but I doubt I'll use it. 

Anyone else tried any products from this brand? 

1139 posts
I haven't, but your post has made me want to, haha! I would love to hear from anyone else who has tried them. :)
xjayloux
900 posts
Im going to be a rain on a parade..

I got the tower in my sample bar.. and HATED it.

I had CLEAR skin no spots or anything, my eczema was just fine and i had pretty nice looking skin.. I started using the tower and within 2 days of using it, my eczema was really bad on my nose, i had sensitivity, dryness and soreness.. My skin was going red which i had sorted out for awhile and i also started feeling very oily.

Horrible, went straight in the bin.

Never again.

Cat
474 posts
Oh wow @chatondemode thanks for mentioning that. I wondered how others got on with this product/brand as I haven't seen anyone mention it before and I don't want to go around recommending it if its not good for sensitive skin or anything! I'm still enjoying the eye and night cream, and my skin is actually better the usual. But I put that down to another product I am trying out at moment. 
xjayloux
900 posts
It was quite a disappointing experience because a few months before i received the evolu tower in sample bar and was blown away. I actually think i might invest in evolu products, they were amazing. I litterally used every drop of everything in that tower bar the cleanser! Did you get to try the evolu tower? My skin was amazing while i was using that range!
Cat
474 posts
I did get to try the evolu tower, I mainly tried the eye, night and day cream (from memory) when I went away for a weekend. Loved the packaging for a trip away but the product didn't really wow me so I ended up giving it to my mother in law (just a few days ago in fact!) as she was really wanting to try them and asked me what I thought. I can't say anything bad about it I guess I just had/have too many skincare samples etc so if I'm not impressed straight away I move on! I'm curious to hear what she thinks tho. 

Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
It's amazing how different everyone is when it comes to skincare lol.

I also got the Evolu stack (Samplebar) and received Moreish Argan Oil (GoodieBox) and I must admit, I didn't like the Evolu at all, didn't find it very moisturising, only good thing I liked was the pot, so handy and can put my own products in it.  The Moreish Argan Oil, WOW!!!! This stuff is just gorgeous.  After a couple of applications my skin looked so good and feels really moisturised.  Definitely going to try some more of their products.   I have really, (and I mean really) dry skin, so need something that is really moisturising for my skin and this stuff is really good.  I'm also using Lush cleansers, so with those and the Argan Oil, looking forward to seeing some good results.

Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
xjayloux, was the one you tried for normal skin? Reason I ask is there are a couple of sets out there, one or normal and one for dry skin, I have the one for dry skin.

If I had seen this post before I would have offered to swap your Moreish for my Evolu stack lol. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Sorry for the third post on this one lol, but if anyone doesn't like their tower for Moreish and wants to swap Evolu tower (only used a couple of products like once), please let me know, would love to try the rest of the Moreish products.
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I received the Moreish day cream light in my Xmas Goodiebox and I love it. For me, it is the perfect consistency and my skin drinks it greedily. I don't love the scent but it is very likely something I would repurchase.
belindaledwards
111 posts
The day cream in the Moreish range is my favourite, I don't think it was the light formula that I tried, it is a bit harder to get my skin to absorb the product with the night cream, but I loved the scent!
tannygirl
3392 posts
I've used some of the Moreish range I have their cream cleanser, hydrating face mask, clay mask, hand cream, salvation balm and body wash. I found their body wash smells nice and not a strong herbal scent like some other natural brands plus it was on specials so I bought it. I really like their hydrating mask and their clay mask leaves skin soft and moisturized and the clay mask doesn't dry and crack like some other clay masks. Salvation balms doesn't smell the best but it's okay for cuticles. Their cream cleanser is reasonably priced and does a decent job, I personly prefer a slightly thicker consistency but it's decent enough that if it's on special again I'll buy it.
Lefemmenikita
89 posts
I have tried the Moreish cleanser and it's actually pretty good. It doesn't have a strong smell; doesn't dry out the skin and is easy to use & rinse off. I have tried other natural face washes (e.g. sukin) and so far, this is one of the better ones.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!