Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Manuka Dr Skincare Range

17 posts, 9 members
SandieNZ
424 posts
I purchased my first Manuka Dr products yesterday (Refine Serum and Facial Repair Cream), their customer service was amazing, great product advice and super quick delivery.  I ordered them yesterday lunchtime and they arrive today at 7.30am!!  I've tried both tonight and they feel incredible - has anyone else tried their products recently. 

Macs, I read your reviews which was a big reason why I purchased them, how is your skin now?
Sounds great!  I am heading over to read some reviews now. x
MareeB
5241 posts
They sound fabulous Sandie, I'll go and have a look too - I've never tried them :)
-Bex-
611 posts
I'm sitting here right now with the apiRefine mask on right now and amazing!! I also have the lip enhancer I love them both so much. I'm addicted to the lip enhancer such fast results and lasting too and I love the mask. My skin has been so dry lately and the mask has turned it round I have moisture again. Can't recommend enough!
Danni
324 posts
Definitely think I need these products in my life!
SandieNZ
424 posts
Ugh - now I really wish I had kept that Refine Mask in my shopping cart bexb!  ;)  It sounds beautiful.  I was really tempted by the lip enhancer too after reading your review
SandieNZ
424 posts
And the scent of that Refine Serum.....yum!!!!  I went to bed trying to smell my face lol
-Bex-
611 posts
Oh sandier I really want the serum it's on my next order. I want it all!!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I like the sound of these.  Maybe when project pan is finished I will sit down and add a couple of these products to my list to buy xxx
SandieNZ
424 posts
I hate to be an enabler but....if you use the code MD30 you get 30% off the range at the moment.....
Macs
5351 posts
Hi Sandie, sorry I took so long to answer. I just seen your thread right at the bottom of the list. Sandie I had badly dry skin around my nose and cheeck area. That has gone. I had one huge frown line in between my eye brows. Thats also dissapeared. When u apply this skincare you get a slight tingling sensation but it does go away. I would definately love to repurchase the skin repair specifically and night cream.
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
I won some Manuaka Dr products (moisturiser, lip plumper, cleanser) and was so excited to use them. My Mum is allergic to bee stings and even though I am not, I did react to their products. I have heard AMAZING things about Manuka Dr (Kate Middleton uses it apparently!!) but just check that you do not have an allergy to bee or honey products before using. Was such a shame for me, but I gave them to my friend to use and they love them! 
SandieNZ
424 posts
What a shame missaimeejean!  Great that you were able to pass it on to someone who could use it though, what a score for her!  :)

Macs I am in love!!!  I've been using it for a week now and I realised this morning that my skin feels tighter - not in that awful 'just washed with palmolive soap' tight, but a nice firm 'my skin is sooo young' tight lol.  And what's more, tonight in the bath my skin felt so smooth it was incredible!  I really want to order more but not sure what other products I should get, or just stick to the radiance serum and skin repair?
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I will definitely be purchasing to try this, once my low spend for the month is over.
-Bex-
611 posts
Sandie I'm the same I want to buy more but not sure what next. But I just got a heap of skin care stuff from the vault and I'm onto an amazing night cream that has surprised me a bit so I don't know what to do because I love the 2 Manuka doctor things I have 
SandieNZ
424 posts
ragingfrog, let me know what you end up ordering and what you think of it - I can't believe how much of a change I've noticed so soon!

What night cream did you get bexb?
-Bex-
611 posts
Sandie..I got the Nivea cellular anti age night cream. Hasn't even been a week and I've noticed a change. Particularly round my eyes. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!