Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Konjac Natural Cleansing Sponge......have you tried one?

16 posts, 12 members
vintage_ink
42 posts
Have ya?

Seriously for me, best thing since sliced bread.

I have large pores....you could swim in them! And oily skin which is sensitive..

I grabbed the Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser in the Vault , I thoguht I'd give it a second chance , as years ago it burnt my skin. I'm nearing 35 and I need to get my afce as young as possible.. Lol Winter has not been kind to my skin this year.

However....I purchased a Bamboo Charcoal Konjac Sponge! And holy cow batman! I am in love!! You can use it on it's own or with a cleanser. I use half the amount on the sponge as I do with just my fingers. My skin is incredibly soft and smooth and my skin has really turned around.

It's really just a very gentle exfoliation. It's working. And with the Pore Refning Cleanser my pores really are shrinking!

So...have you given this Konjac Sponge a go?
MareeB
5241 posts
I haven't but it sounds great so I'll go and have a look :)
vintage_ink
42 posts
Awesome :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
Where did you pick yours up from Vintage_Ink?
vintage_ink
42 posts
Kirtsyj

ebay and it arrived in TWO DAYS!! I was shocked!!

$1.77 inclusive OML I am happy ;)
MissQT
1547 posts
I haven't tried the konjac sponge but my sister has tried the ecotools one. She found it made her skin break out quite badly so stopped using it :( not sure if it was just the dirt etc coming out if her skin causing that, but she did use it for a while. I'd be interested to try the konjac one though.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Already have it and use it, I got a green one.
Nicole544
2 posts
So glad to read this! I have larger pores and oily skin, so i am definitely going to get a konjac sponge to try out to hopefully improve my skin!
vintage_ink
42 posts
MissQT

If it has bamboo charcoal in it, then that could be why? Charcoal draws everything under the surface out, so it will detox your skin , then should clear up. Or maybe her skin just does not like it?

ragingfrog AWESOME!! I can't wait to try them all :D

Nicole544 perfect! I hope you love them :D

jalb88
121 posts
I bought a natural one a while ago. I'm not super impressed, my skin felt soft after using it but didn't notice too much difference in my pores. I've used it just on its own, so probably need to try it with a cleanser :) Once my skin has cleared up I think I'll give it a go again as I'm currently breaking out at the moment so want to use as little as possible on it. I think the charcoal one does sound like a cool idea so would love to know everyones opinions on that! 
Danni
324 posts
So happy that this popped up! I have one to use that I totally forgot about will have to dig it out and give it a try :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
For the last few weeks, i have been thinking about picking one of these sponges up but i just have not gotten around to it! My friend uses one and really seems to like it so think i might give it a go! I wonder what the difference is between the legit ones, and the ones off sites such as ebay? After seeing that programme which talked about the bad chemicals and things going into dupe products like on aliexpress, i prefer not to buy cheaper alterantive to skincare and makeup items just to be safe
MrsRosie
214 posts
http://at1konjacsponge.com/
I started using these sponges over a year ago when i was doing a 'detox' and my skin was going crazy, I wanted something simple and pure for my skin - these have been a miracle, I love them! I get mine from the above link, highly recommend this company, you get rewards points and super fast delivery.   

Julieal
915 posts
these sound really good -I hadn't heard of them prior to your blog -Thanks I will check ebay
Julieal
915 posts
Thank you Vintage Ink -I got mine from ebay yesteday and they are so nice to use .
Ringy
825 posts
I've been humming and haaaing over these sponges for a little while now- but I was sort of thinking they are more suited to the young things but I might take the plunge now! Funny how I'll drop $100 on a beauty item but now I'm hesitating over $15! I think I'm mental sometimes!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!