Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Jade/Rose Quartz Facial Rollers

12 posts, 9 members
thirtywinks
60 posts
I got myself a Jade Roller to try out and wanted to share about my experience. I basically use it for about 10 minutes a day, rolling it over my skin upwards and outwards from the center of the face and so far I'm very happy with it! It's so therapeutic to use as the jade is very cool on the skin, and it does a good job of relaxing the skin at night before sleeping. Since my face is also very saggy (LOL I have big cheeks), I find that it does help with lifting the face ever so slightly or at least making it look more lifted in general. You can also put it in the fridge for a few hours for colder application.

I've used it for about a month and I've also noticed that the angry acne on my face has flattened. The jade roller is known to help with blood circulation in the face and better absorption of skin care products, among others. I still have a lot of acne scars on my face but I feel that it did help make my skin more alive and less pale.

Has anyone tried using jade rollers and seen improvements in their skin? There's also a rose quartz counterpart of it but I haven't tried. I have to say though it was surprisingly so hard to find one here in NZ. 

For those of you who are curious to know more about these facial rollers: 
http://www.instyle.com/beauty/skin/jade-roller-facial-massage-benefits
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I hadn't heard of them but they sound interesting. Thanks for sharing :)
Imoshen
461 posts
Oooooooo thanks for your review here!  I have my eye on Hayo'u Beauty Restorer's Face Tool but I wonder if it is just a gimmick.
Kimrose
1416 posts
I too have not heard of these, happy for you and your results.
roseroomnz
2 posts
I have a Jade Roller on my Amazon wishlist - is that where you got yours from?  
Alice004
1 posts
I have been using jade rollers a couple of monthe and I have to say that I find it beneficial for my skin. After reading so many articles about the new trend towards using jade rollers for depuffing I decided to give this set a try because of the good reviews and affordable price. The cool green stone de-puffs my skin and I love how it gets puffines out of my skin, brings youth and helps drain out the lymphatic system. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I really want a rose quartz one but not sure where to buy one 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
@Trudijoy, Mecca had rose quartz jade rollers on their nz website, but I think they may have been a limited edition item. I’m not sure if they still have them. 

I did look into these a while back, I’ll try find where else I saw them and let you know. 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
The rose quartz rollers I was looking at were on this website
trudijoy
8375 posts
Awesome, thanks Silvene! If I can’t get one in Asia next month I’ll come back to this link
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Interesting... haven’t used one myself... but have seen people using face rollers especially in korean dramas hahahaha =D
thirtywinks
60 posts
If anyone still needs a link, I purchased mine off of Facebook (link here). The seller is a very nice lady from Kumeu who sells lots of different jade rollers (including the rose quartz one) and even sells a package with guasha if you're into that as well. I bought mine last year but it's still in pretty good shape. If I remember correctly, I think customers can pop by her shop(?) and see the rollers in person. I got mine shipped over though.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!