Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Glow Lab Skincare

6 posts, 4 members
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hey ladies. While stalking the skincare section at countdown today I come across a new brand called Glow Lab. It is made in NZ and cruelty free. Anyone tried it? They have a mini pack on sale for $17 at the moment which has 5 items, cleanser, serum, moisturiser, night cream and body lotion! I am currently doing the loreal revitalift trial so decided to wait until it is over before I try it but curious if anyone has :-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I haven't tried it yet but I got given a deluxe mini sample of it in Countdown last week. Will be awhile before I open it as I have way too much stuff open right now lol. Might be one I save for travel. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Oh nice Soozie a sample would be good. I think I might just buy the micellar as I need some more. Haha I'm really bad when I see new brands!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Haha me too but I mix and match all my skincare anyway. It was the moisturiser I got the sample of and I have about five of those open already. 
Kimrose
1412 posts
I have not seen this brand before. I would be interested to hear about it though.
Julieal
915 posts
Let us know what you think of when you do try -Could be worth looking at -Thanks

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!