Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

For those after Korean Beauty Brands

8 posts, 6 members
Imoshen
461 posts
There was talk recently of purchasing some Korean skincare from websites overseas and I posted a couple of links that I found in NZ when I searched for specific products.

One of them is Hikoco.

I'm pleased to say that I used this to purchase a heap of Cosrx products one evening.  It was shipped out the next day and arrived the day after.

Not only that but they gave me a $5 sign up voucher to use on my first order AND they sent me 3 free samples to try.

I'm SUPER H APPY about this since the prices were sooooooooo reasonable.

Hope you ladies find it just as good as I did.
Macs
5351 posts
I just had a look. Oh there's heaps of cool stuff on there. I've already spent on splashstore sale again lol There's always next week right lol 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Yes, there's some really good stuff. I see myself making orders from there in the future. 
Kimrose
1416 posts
There is also a pop up store close to my place. I am going for a walk tomorrow to check it out.
MissQT
1547 posts
thanks sharing the link, I'll have to check it out. Kim I'd be interested to know what the pop up store is like.
Imoshen
461 posts
And let us know if and what you bought :).
tannygirl
3392 posts
I bought three boxes of sheet masks and got sent about five little sample sachets. I live outside of Christchurch, ordered Wednesday night and it got here Monday morning. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I haven't bought from there before but have heard of it. I tend to buy my Korean products from beautynetkorea and now that iHerb have started stocking some, I've bought some from there. Might give them a go though as it sounds like they deliver good service.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!