Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

3 posts, 3 members
jacinta1992
1 posts
Hey, I'm new to Beauty Review!
Loving reading about all the products available and ca't wait for my first trial!
So I'm a uni student on a budget and was wondering if anyone knows of any affordable treatments for acne scars? I had acne for about a year on my shoulders, and it has been mostly cleared for about 6 months now. However, I'm really wanting to get back into wearing singlets and tanks in the summer now I haven't got the acne! Any advice?
Jacinta xx
Kia
550 posts
Hey, welcome to BR, you're gonna love it here

I can say that I am experiencing the same thing and I'm currently attempting to help fix that issue aswell. 

The ladies on BR have said that Organic Rosehip oil is their holy grail, and is really good for acne scarring. I've been using it for about 5 days now, and I can see the difference already. 
Julieal
915 posts
Yes Rosehip oil has got a lot of good revies for this -just be careful in sun and make sure you have good sunscreen too.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!