Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Say YES to Carrots - Cream Cleanser

8 posts, 6 members
deville
42 posts
I purchased this product with the hopes of an affordable cleanser which can be bought in the supermarket.  I like the 150ml for under $20 and have found it to clean well but I hate the smell of it.  It smells like the cleansing bars/soap for Dove all perfumey which I don't like.  Can anyone recommend a natural cleanser preferably for dry/mature skin which isn't too expensive i.e under $30 and available at either Farmers or a Supermarket as I am very seldomly able to get to the bigger department stores.
lenarose
313 posts
What do you mean by 'natural'?

Trilogy cream cleanser seems popular  -http://www.beautyreview.co.nz/catalogue/skin-care/face/cleansing/trilogy-cream-cleanser?p=&r=catalogue/skin-care/face/cleansing
However it's a bit more expensive.

I am a big fan of Simple skincare products. I haven't tried this one in particular but it looks like it could be up your alley  -http://www.simpleskincare.com.au/our-products/product/regeneration-age-resisting-facial-wash.html
It's $20 for 150ml at Countdown which i think is a good price.

chikoboo
3402 posts
The best natural brand that you can pick up at supermarkets is Simple, its good too
sjaffs
17 posts
I vote for Simple too, but if you can afford a bit more, then the Trilogy cream cleanser is a goodie.
sunelizabeth
410 posts
I second the Trilogy cleansers, they are so great! I pretty much buy all my Trilogy products brand new from trademe for waaayyy cheaper. Just yesterday I got a pack of 4 products worth about $140 for $40
lenarose
313 posts
How does the TM person get their goodies so cheap??
sunelizabeth
410 posts
It's not always the same person. A lot of the time just unwanted gifts etc. Although about a year ago there was someone selling HEAPS of Trilogy products for half price
Bella1
5 posts
Sukin is a good one I use its $13 from most pharmacys its natural and comes in sensitive and foaming 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!