Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Do you use more than one perfume?

24 posts, 23 members
wubwubb
37 posts
I have a few perfumes and my mum thinks it's crazy but I love them all! Is anyone else the same? What do you use?

My absolute favourite that I've used for years is Calvin Klein's Euphoria, I've been told it smells like tangy fruits. I was given the Lady Gaga's perfume which I use sometimes but the fact that the perfume liquid is black doesn't sit too well with me. I also have Katy Perrys perfume which smells nice but I don't feel it lasts all that long. I also have Givenchy's Simply Irresistable, my aunty used it and I love the fruity smells. My latest bottle is the Flower Bomb which I'm already loving even though its the most expensive. 

P.S I don't wear them all at once!
jcjc
6 posts
Oh I'm definitely with you on this one - I have a few perfumes that I use :)
The one I go to most is Kenzo's Flower Tag, I can't really describe what it smells like, other than that it smells like flowers but it's not overly flowery? 2nd in place for me would be Estee Lauder's Pleasures (the one in the white bottle) it's another floral one - very light. Another one is Clinique's Happy - makes me feel happy and it's quite uplifting because of the citrusy/summery scent. One that I have been meaning to get again is Dior's Forever and Ever - I was given it as a gift and it would be right up there with Kenzo - again, another light floral scent... I'm noticing a trend here ? ? ? ?
I think every girl who likes perfume should have at least a few - one for every mood!

raniwelsh
104 posts
Yup I have a few in my collection, the two I use most are FCUK Her and Flowerbomb
1139 posts
wubwubb I'm totally with you on Euphoria by Calvin Klein. My absolute favourite! I also have Red Door Shimmer by Elizabeth Arden and One by Calvin Klein. I love them all!
BexxC
55 posts
I've got a couple to choose from: 
Gucci Envy Me 
DNKY Be Delicious 
Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey
J'adore by Dior 

:o) 

my staple is Elizabeth arden 5th avenue coz i think it smells classy and clean like soap, this would be my everyday but i also love vivala juicy but i only wear it on special occasions coz its too pretty to waste lol
chikoboo
3402 posts
The hubby calls me a perfumer hoarder, I can't help myself if they come in pretty little bottles and smell nice I have to have, at the moment I have 8 perfunes on my table, but I have different occassions for each of them, I love spritzing onto freshly made beds before climbing in, and a different one for everyday work, one of dinner out, one for the weekend and so on.  But I do gravite back to Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison as my fave and alway have a bottle of that
mishaow
8 posts
I'm a huge lover of perfume, too bad they're so expensive or I would have an endless supply (although my bank account is probably sighing with relief at that). I wish my friends would gift me perfumes too! Everyone gets me novelty cat stuff ... haha.  Perfumes I've had and enjoyed:
 Paris by YSL, Be Delicious by DKNY, Very Irresistable by Givenchy, 5th Avenue by Elizabeth Arden and Flora by Gucci .
Great scents (:
colleencanary
764 posts
At the moment I have 7 different perfumes and I love them all equally. For me, wearing a perfume is a reflection of mood and the occassion that I'm headed to.

During the day my staples are:
Curious - Britney Spear, Sensational - Celine Dion Rock and Rose - Kate Moss and Pretty - Elizabeth Arden

At night or special occassions (cause these are abit pricey :))
Beautiful - Estee Lauder, Beyond Paradise - Estee Lauder and Ultraviolet - Pacco Rabbane.

Perfumes are like make up. You wear them for the occassion and moode ;)
RachelM
345 posts
I like to have a few on the go, depends what mood I'm in to what perfume I choose, at the moment I have Kenzo - Flower, Calvin Klein - Forbidden Euphoria, Givenchy - Irresistable.  I would just have shelves and shelves if I could lol
Mixy
33 posts
omg I'm a perfume freak lol, I used to fly so I've a lovely collection of different types of fragrances have always kept them in boxes and in dark spots so its helped keep them longer.
I stand In front of them in the morning deciding on my mood before I decide which to wear lol
tanitaandtia
144 posts
I love perfume!I tend to stick to the girly - celebrity endorsed ones thoughMy most used ones are katy perry- meow. rebe'l fleur - rihanna, lollipop bling mine again - mariah carey, And I'm currently trying with love...Hilary duff - elizabeth aarden but it's not working for me :(
xjayloux
900 posts
As selling fragrances is what i used to do i had a huge selection which got stolen i had about 50, over the past year ive started building it back up but finding new ones a long the way too. I have about 30 or so and i tend to use pretty much all of them.

I tend to gravitate toward a few more often then others though. I really like too too by Betsey Johnson, Viva la juicy by Juicy Couture and Jimmy choo for the day.. And for night i almost always wear Versace Crystal Noir or La Prairie midnight rain.

However if its raining and its day time almost guaranteed i will wear Euphoria by CK.
ree_nz
247 posts
I currently have four open - I use depending on my mood and where I am going. I use my nicer, more expensive ones if I am going out and my cheaper (but still nice) ones for everyday. I love Elizabeth Arden's Pretty (and got it really cheap in Aussie) and I have this Kylie Minogue one that I like simply because it smells like lollies (...and I love lollies) haha :)
Kylenefs
68 posts
Yep have several different kinds and like to wear different ones to suit my mood or for a special occassion. I think its good to mix it up and have a few different ones to wear (not all at the same time of course)
wubwubb
37 posts
I'm so glad I'm not the only one! Wearing perfume to match the time of day or mood makes complete sense!! 
Iloveperfumes
132 posts
I own over 30 perfumes at any one time - I had over 50 at the start of this year but have re-gifted the ones that aren't loves. I have to absolutely love something to keep in my collection there are no 'likes' haha
tashap84
4 posts
I have 3 or 4 perfumes at a time. My absolute favourite that i always stock up on in dutyfree when i travel is Narciso Rodriguez for her! One of the most feminine beautiful scents i have ever owned.
Narelle
57 posts
Of course! I have about seven. But really only swap between two at any given time.
Depends on my hair, fashion trend, etc... as to which two are my current favs.
Nishu
374 posts
I think I have about 10. Never counted them! I go by my mood as well.. and try to save the expensive one's for special occasions. For everyday, it's Pretty by Elizabeth Arden, YSL Parisienne (spell check?), Victoria's Beckam's Signature something (don't like it much!), CK euphoria (men's version), etc
For special occasions- Versace Bright crystal, Chanel Coco madmoiselle, Viva la Juicy (though it doesn't stay for long on me!)

Nishu
www.lipsnberries.com
JamieLynneKirk
157 posts
I have few but maybe only wear about 5 regularly all depends on what im doing my mood etc :) 
misserinlouise
29 posts
Hell yeah! Love having different perfumes depending on occasion/time of day.

CK One for daily wear
Flower Bomb & Miss Dior for evening events
Hugo Boss Red & Armani Code for summer (the deep scents last for ages)

And I am just about to add a new one to the collection - I'm looking at;

Jimmy Choo
Dior Hypnotic Poison
Lancome La Vie Est Belle

HELP! Can't choose. Love all three. 

kirsten81
26 posts
I use D&G no.10 and Taylor swift wonderstruck. Im in the market for a new perfume and i am struggling to find one that smells nice on me.. Everything i use to use years ago smells horrible on me now.
marsbars
3 posts
I love collecting and experimenting with purfumes, I think it is good to have a range just to suit different seasons, occassions , emotions. Some of my all time favourites that I can't say enough about are Lola by Marc Jcobs (check out my review), DKNY Be Delicious-so fresh and just...appley! and my all time fave is Kate Moss Vintage Muss. This perfume is so sexy with a classy bottle, and needs more attention and loving. I reccomend buying small bottles if you can't get the testers just so you can familiarize yourself with the scent and see if you like it enough to commit to buying the bigger bottles-purfumes are pricey so be careful you like the scent first :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!