Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Wen hair treatment

21 posts, 16 members
nells_92
15 posts
Has anybody used the product Wen and can honestly say that it works like the infomercial? Really want to buy it but I'm abit hesitant...
Chaotic82
522 posts
I think colleencanary is a wen girl.  There's another thread that you could read.  I can't link at the moment, but if you put Wen into the search bar it comes up :)
nells_92
15 posts
Thanks! :) will have a look.
Mila
1209 posts
I have tried WEN many years ago...
I got sucked in to the ad hehe. I used to bleach my hair every few months so naturally it started to fight back and was very dry and damaged so I bought some WEN.  I have to admit the first couple of times I absolutely loved it, my hair was soft and manageable and really shiny ( I didnt use all the stuff that it came with though just the conditioner cleanser)...unfortunately for me after a week or so I found it was too heavy on my hair. I have quite fine hair so I think it just overwhelmed it but I think if you had thicker hair it would be great.  I would have continued to buy it to alternate with if it wasnt for the make you sign up for the whole kit and not just the cleanser.
SabbieWabbie
33 posts
I have really long, dark, thick hair. For some reason it lightened my hair and it started getting a tint of red in it, so I am guessing it is a heavy chemical based product. It's expensive and honestly, delivered the same results as a product like biolage or the giovanni brazillian line. I didn't like washing my hair with it, it's tiring and hard work to work the product out, if you don't work it all out then your hair looks really really dull and lifeless once dry. Too much hype over nothing here I feel. 
nemesisroxx
506 posts
I had it and honestly I wouldnt recommend for anyone with thin frizzy type hair like mine. It made my hair feel lank and heavy... Like it was coated in silicon if that makes sense? I really expected my hair to end up full and volumous like the girls on the ads. But it totally didnt work for me. Don't believe Alyssa Milano! LOL
colleencanary
764 posts
I wrecked my hair to bits and pieces by having it blonde for 4 years and WEN is only treatment that worked for my hair! That intensive treatment is just a pot of magic, and by intense I really mean intense, because over using it will make your go oily. I do use other brands of shampoo's on and off just because my hair needs to kept guessing for any product to work for me.

Girls with almost perfect (little or no flaws) complain that it doesnt work for them... we heck yes its not going to work, because its designed for people like me who has dry, crunchy mop people refer to as hair.

I'll say it again and say it always... I've been using it for just more than 2 years now and it will always and forever be a staple for me.
Diff74
61 posts
Really glad that I read this thread.  I was seriously contemplating purchasing this from all the hype on the tv.  I will give it a miss now and stick with what im using having read what you ladies have had to say .
skingeek
537 posts
colleen, you have convinced me to try!!
colleencanary
764 posts
Kate make sure you message me when it arrives so I can tell you how to use it properly! :) Start off with the regular pack thats 1 month supply to see how it goes rather than commit to the 3 month pack.
Kaitlyn343
268 posts
WEN has always looked so good on the ads but a friend of mines mum used it and her hair started falling out! So that completely put me off. That is usually everthing on these early morning adverts are a waste of money...

Maybe my friends mum is an unusual case??
jenni_bird
37 posts
I used wen for well over a year, and loved it my hair was so soft and healthy, the bottles lasted longer than they said too, and the intensive treatment works wonders. The only reason I stopped using it was a change in circumstances and I had to tighten my budget.
skingeek
537 posts
Ohhh will do! It won't be for a wee while (budgeting! woo!) but I will let ya know :)
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
colleencanary ok sounds like this is for me. Can't wait to get some.

Macs
5351 posts
I have been curious about wen. Ive had friends try it and they havent been happy with the result of it. Good to see what others think.
gnah06
20 posts
So happy i came across this thread!!! Needed to know if Wen works.. and judging by colleens comments it looks like a GO :) hehe
sassyweechick
14 posts
My flatmate bought Wen and told me I *had* to try it.I'm both glad and sad I did... glad because my hair feels amazing.... sad because of the $$$$! I shall have to make a serious decision about whether I buy my own...
skingeek
537 posts
Omgaaaaahd i want it so bad!! Lol
Johanna
38 posts
I scored a lavender bottle of it cheap on a facebook site I use when I feel like a treat or I am tired and want to relax I leave it in as a mask treatment it feels cool and invigorating on my head and calming at the same time because of the lavender It seems to help condition it but I have not used everyday so I cannot say it is as good as tv but it feels like a nice luxury
Johanna
38 posts
I scored a lavender bottle of it cheap on a facebook site I use when I feel like a treat or I am tired and want to relax I leave it in as a mask treatment it feels cool and invigorating on my head and calming at the same time because of the lavender It seems to help condition it but I have not used everyday so I cannot say it is as good as tv but it feels like a nice luxury
LinF
63 posts
Have you lovely ladies seen this article?
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/11/200-woman-sue-wen-hair-care.html?source=TDB&via=FB_Page

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!