Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

New Lee Stafford Coco Loco Haircare Range

8 posts, 5 members
BeautyCutie
130 posts
Just popped into Farmers today and noticed the latest Lee Stafford Coco Loco haircare range! Such cute pink packaging, and everything smells heavenly. Any Lee Stafford fans out there who have given these products a go yet? :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I love Lee Stafford! I saw that range the other day but haven't tried it
BeautyCutie
130 posts
I gave the mask a go last night and it's amazing! Left my hair so soft and smelling so tropical :) 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I might look into them when I can justify them. It looks like there are some cool products.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I have only tried one product from the Lee Stafford original range and I loved it. Hopefully my local farmers has to it so I can go and do the smell test.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Yum is it coconut? I have only tried a few of the brunette products.
BeautyCutie
130 posts
Yup the new range is coconut scented, smells amazing! They're designed to nourish dry hair. 
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Yum that's one of my fave scents. I don't have dry hair as such but have been using a shampoo for dry hair lately and have enjoyed it.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!