Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Has anyone tried this shampoo?

14 posts, 10 members
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Has anyone on the forum tried The Body Shop's Rainforest Balance Shampoo (for oily hair)?  It's not listed in the Brand Directory, so there are no BR reviews on it.  

I'm still on my quest to find a great shampoo for oily hair and this one is next on my list of shampoo's to try.  I plan to buy it next year, during my birthday month, when I get 20% off with their rewards programme.
Natzz
13 posts
I haven't tried this shampoo but am curious about it as I love the body shop. If you get it I would like to know what you think as I would like to try it once my new shampoo has run out. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I tried it but I don't have oily hair, it could be worth asking the body shop to give you a sample though?

Ethique do an oily hair bar; I believe its called St Clements. You can get 5 samples for $20 delivered from their online store- another potential option, maybe?
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Thanks, Trudi.  I'll add St Clements to my list and keep the samples in mind.
Sylvia
149 posts
I haven't tried the body shop one either, but I'll second Trudi's recommendation of St Clements - it does wonders for me on an oily hair day, and it smells amaaaaazing. :)
Macs
5351 posts
Thank you ragingfrog, my phone wont let me comment in that thread lol Mumofthree I'm normally a tom boy at heart, My daily is sweats and oversized tees lol I only wear dresses for formal occasions. I love playing with make up. 

I've used St clements and I enjoyed it. I hope Ethique lists their products soon because I have lots of reviews that need doing. So far probably the best I've used . 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Yes I would say St Clements would be good for oily hair only in regards to the fact I have dry hair and I got this in a sampler and tried it and it dried out my hair.  I had no idea it was for oily lol.  

Also in regards to the body shop one, I was given a sample of it but forgot all about it until mentioned it lol.  I will have to hunt it out x
Rezee
1964 posts
Macs,  I love the new profile pic! (sorry, I haven't tried this shampoo out)
Rezee
1964 posts
And you too Sarah!  I thought you were a new forum member lol.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ha ha ha thanks Rezee, yes its not my usual look is it? xx

Macs
5351 posts
Thank you Reeze xxx
crystalfisk282
13 posts
If you get it I would like to know what you think as I would like to try it once my new hair shampoo has run out.
Hanna222
6 posts
Thanks for share your experience! It's very hard for me to find a proper shampoo as many of them don't work for me, and even if I find a good one, my hair gets used to it very quickly.
Julieal
915 posts
No sorry haven't tried it but you could add to list for requested trials at BR maybe ?

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!