Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

7 posts, 6 members
melcherizayd
31 posts
Can one of you lovely ladies please tell me the best way to prevent dandruff, while also preventing oilyness? Thank u!
funbeea
114 posts
I use the Tre Semmes hair shampoo. I find that helps when I have bad dandruff.
funbeea
114 posts
I use the Tre Semmes hair shampoo. I find that helps when I have bad dandruff.
jcjc
6 posts
How about trying Head & Shoulders? You can buy the smaller size, it is available at the supermarket and is not expensive. I only use this shampoo & conditioner as I have a sensitive scalp. Not too sure what is best for oilyness though sorry. Good luck :)
Kylenefs
68 posts
I used the head and shoulders one when I had dandruff and found it to have excellent results, I think they have a few different types to suit your hair type plus dandruff so perhaps check them out
KatrinaR
12 posts
I use head and shoulders and it works great :) i wash my hair with it at the same time as i shampoo and condition it so i'm not sure how oily it would be by itself
I too have used Head and Shoulders but found that my dandruff was almost non-existant when I started taking a decent multi-vitamin.  If you have dandruff a lot then it might pay to get yourself a check-up from a naturopath etc as it may be an inbalance that is causing it

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!