Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Welcome to

Beauty Review

Want to be advised of trial teams we’re running, giveaways, great beauty offers and competitions? Sign up to receive our newsletter now, it’s easy.

The Beauty Vault - April
The Beauty Vault - April

Blonde/White/Grey

3 posts, 3 members
  MareeB
REVIEW EXPERT
(3230 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
Hi ladies I have white/grey hair and have been using a lot of different purple toned shampoos to brighten it. I went to a new hairdresser yesterday and she used Affinage Blond Bombshell shampoo  (which I bought when I left). It's the best brightener I've tried so far, and it conditions so well that you don't need a conditioner (though I noticed on the bottle that there is a conditioner that comes with it). It says it has a UV filter in it. It's worth a try if you have issues with yellowing (and who doesn't?). It cost $25 for a 250ml bottle, and she tells me that I only need to use as much as the size of a 50c piece, so it should last around 3 months.

kim_rose
REVIEW EXPERT
(910 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
That sounds great Maree, hope it works out well for you xx
  Macs
REVIEW EXPERT
(4967 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
Yes my streaks are a bit yellow even though I opted for a toner. I notice my neckline streaks aren't as yellow as my top line.

New?

to find out why you
should join New Zealand's largest beauty website

Click here

Beauty Poll

See all
Have You Used Rosehip Oil...On Your Hair?!

Have You Used Rosehip Oil...On Your Hair?!

No...but now I want to!!

view results

Review of the Day
thirtywinks
The Perfect Balm for Dry Weather
I'd always been a petroleum jelly user but it could never save my lips from the dry weather… more »