Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

9 posts, 5 members
Violet27
14 posts
I just looked up the Casting creme gloss semis and they do have blonde colours. You may have to try buy online? I know what you mean! Its hard for me to find semis in store too
MareeB
5241 posts
Thanks Violet. My hair is currently violet - it takes a bit of getting used to. I'll try the permanent casting creme gloss I think, and risk that it's permanent. I'll wait for this colour to wash out first tho!
MareeB
5241 posts
Having failed on the blonde that went purple, I thought I'd try natural brown. Wow. Ya know how the centre of a pumpkin is bright orange? welllllll unbelievable.....having since scrubbed it with vit c then 2x shampoo and baking soda it has lightened slighty. Ever so slightly....
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Oh no! You’re not having much luck with hair dyes. It sounds really frustrating! 
MareeB
5241 posts
I've washed it 4 times since last night Silvene - still orange!!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol oh dear maree! Hope you can sort it :-)
MareeB
5241 posts
I'm twinning with The Donald. I hate my life lol
MissDilly
229 posts
Maree have you tried My Hairdresser colour remover - you can get it online and at Life pharmacy. I had a hiccup with colouring and the colour was way too dark and this product took it out and back to my natural light colour - it left me a little yellow from previous highlights but I could put a light brown over it a day later :) It’s not like other colour removers either - so it doesn’t damage your hair and leave it like straw  https://www.myhdhair.com/products/permanent-hair-colour-remover
MareeB
5241 posts
Thanks MissDilly. I haven't gotten rid of it over the next few days I'll give the product a try. Cheers.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!