Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Hask Argan Oil

26 posts, 21 members
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
Ok so here is my deal, I shaved my head about a year ago and have not touched it at all since then. I mean no hair dyes, cuts or even hair straightners. So my hair has been baby soft and in such good condition that I even did not have to use conditioner or other hair treatments if I didnt want to. 

But 2 days ago I desided that it was time for change, so I dyed it abit darker. After I washed out the dye my hair felt corse and super dry and just bad. I chucked in conditioner and treatment but my har still felt bad.

UNTILL I used Hask Argan Oil!!!!!! OMG it was so good! It leaves my hair just like it was before! Silky smooth and soft!

Has anyone else had the same experince as me ? What products did you use?

//
Love V.
skingeek
537 posts
I bleached for years and my hair was in horrid condition. I just stopped everything and let it grow out (looked awful for a while but had to be done). I also buggered it using crappy straoghteners so it was really in a bad way.ichuckef everything, I switched to organic and now use a combination of giovanni and Jason and wow has going sls free made a difference! I also bought a ghd, switched to herbatint orhanic hair dye (i dye it black now), and use argan oil every day, and do a pure coconut oil mask once a week or so, or use the giovanni magnetic or the maroccan oil hair masks. Ohhh my goodness! My hair, one year on, is so strong, long, soft and healthy. It's really shiney and I never get any irritation. The frizz and the spit ends have improved by a mile, too. My hair is thick and curly, so naturally can be a little difficult to manage, but going sls free and using oil made my life so much easier. I was having to straighten every day! Now I have to do it every 2nd or 3rd day, only after my hair has been wet, which means I'm not repeatedly damaging it and my gorgeous products get time to repair my hair. If you have problems with frizz or dryness, splits or irritation, oil every day and go sls free!
hughes_dre
229 posts
Where do you get Giovanni & Jason?  Sounds awesome!
RachelM
345 posts
Well thats it I want to try Hask Argan oil, where is the best place to purchase Cheers
skingeek
537 posts
You can get jason shampoo and conditioners from most hardy's stores, and giovanni from hardy's in queen st mall and from common sense organics (helpful uf you're in Auckland or Wellington) but if you can wait a couple of days get it from healthpost.co.nz. the giovanni is about $5 cheaper per product and the jason is significantly cheaper.
They also give free postage if you spend over a certain amount (can't remember how much though), but postage within nz is only about $4 anyway. They have tons of products, health and beauty on there, I get inika makeup from them as well. Check it out.
skingeek
537 posts
You can get argan oil from farmers, from shampoon things, or you can get it organic at www.healthpost.co.nz
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
Rachel, You can get it ath Ranolf Phamacy for 6 bux and it lasts for ages! But remeber a lil bit goes along way!!!

I was just surprised how fast you can damage unouched hair, therefor I was almost panicing but yeah Argan Oil saved me!
Crisper
66 posts
Argan oil is fantastic for hair, skin, eye lashes!I can really see the difference, I am using it every single day.It is very important though to buy it pure, cold pressed and preferably organic.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Argan oil is a miracle!! I know I have frizzy, damaged, dry unruly hair...normally.  Got given a sample in Sample Bar of some Argan oil and I was totally dumb struck, why haven't I had this earlier!!! I use every day now, a pump on wet hair fresh out the shower to condition it, then another pump on dry hair to style it.  My hair no longer has frizz :)
Nishu
374 posts
Chikoboo what brand of argan oil do you use? My hair are super frizzy too!

and for all the Hask users.. is this one pure 100% Argan oil? or does it have some silcones in it?
Cheers!

Nishu
www.lipsnberries.com
chikoboo
3402 posts
Not sure of the brand its from Amcal pharmacy its in a brown glass bottle with blue and red print on it...I'm terrible for not recalling brands lol   Also great for frizz is L'oreal Miracle Oil got this in Sample Bar but not seen in shops as yet, its heaven!!
bkiddier
18 posts
I couldnt order any fast enough after reading this. I got mine off health post. Also combined it with some coconut oil. I have been using on my skin and im usually acne prone and i have noticed a signifiant differance in using coconut oil! yay for natural products it makes me so happy and they are so much cheaper and last for so much longer.
Iloveperfumes
132 posts
I LOVE the hask argan oil and rate it almost as good as the original Moroccan oil - however I have found a cheaper alternative to both which has the same scent (the hask smells a bit like orange pledge furniture polish but it soon dissapates) and is near identical to the Moroccan oil and it is the Babyliss Pro Argan Oil and comes in a 100ml bottle without the annnoying pump which pumps out way to much for like $35 on trademe. Highly recommend and won't go back to Moroccan oil or Hask as long as I can get hold of it.
chchgirl
10 posts
I really like Hask argan oil and have been using it for quite awhile but recently I swapped to Garnier Fructis Miraculous oil. It's an argan oil and I'm loving it! I was lucky enough to be selected to try it (Thanks BR) and I'm now using that instead of the Hask oil. 
RachelM
345 posts
Thanks V, I'll head into town tomorrow and get some
xjayloux
900 posts
I am absolutely obsessed with this oil! Totally amazing <3
baileybreanna
119 posts
Saw the little bottles of Hask Argan Oil at Farmers a few months ago and knew I should have bought one to try out!
chippypalmer
54 posts
OMG this is what I need!! My curly hair, no matter how well I look after it, still has its difficult days where it just wants to turn into a lions mane
I have bleached hair, but my hair never feels in bad condition, mainly because I only wash my hair every 2-3 days, and while it is wet I use Argan Oil through the lengths and ends. I have used a a few different brands, including Moroccan Oil for light hair. At the moment I an using Amir Argan Oil. Its really nice and light, and doesn't make my hair feel heavy at all. Gotta Love Argan Oils!!

nelliebelle
113 posts
Yes I LOOOOVE Hask Argan Oil. I have blonde hair which has been bleached for years so can be quite coarse and dry. I purchased a small trial size one and was hooked. I put it in my hair when it's wet from mid lengths to ends and it leaves my hair so soft and not frizzy.
Laura-Gaylyn
24 posts
I have heard moroccan oil is very good but I do use one from Schwarzkopf and it does wonders dor my hair!!
RachE14
82 posts
Love this product, almost as much as the price point, my little container has lasted me months
PutterJiffy
11 posts
Wow I have been using Argan oil for so many different purposes for about four years now.  I only use a 100% pure version though so I can't comment on the hask version.  I rub my scalp with Argan oil by EssenceofArgan.com as well as massage the tips of my hair.  Before I started this hair routine I had thinning and weak hair.  Now every month I notice a huge surge in my hair health.  It has been improving steadily.
skumpsolivia
5 posts
This non-greasy oil makes for the perfect leave-in conditioner that makes your hair easier to style while repairing those pesky split ends! Argan oil helps to tame frizz and fly-aways, protect against the heat of hair dryers, curlers and flat irons, all the while promoting body, and a healthy shine.There is some research that indicates argan oil can even promote hair growth, so be sure to rub it in to your scalp too. Depending on the thickness, texture, condition, and length of your hair, you may need anywhere from 1 drop to 3 drops.

http://therighthairstyles.com/best-hair-oils/
yayi
8 posts
Thanks for the great information, I have myself natural hair and always hard to find good products for it,  I tried quite a few of this natural hair products with very good results!

hope it helps!
Julieal
915 posts
Does it repair your hair long term? I am really interested as I have coloured my hair for years which obviously is not great for the condition ?

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!