Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Za discontinued in NZ

14 posts, 11 members
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Just incase you're a fan and didn't know this already but Za have announced they're discontinuing the brand in NZ. I've just stumbled across their post on Facebook. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
blah.  i LOVED their oil cleanser.  i've not been able to find it for a while so i've switched to the other, more expensive one I also love but... blah
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
From the comments on their Facebook post, it sounds like people have been having problems find their products for awhile. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
yeah last one i located was in the cheap makeup store at Sylvia Park, which I don't like buying from in case it's not real.

I've switched to the body shop one.
MareeB
5239 posts
I saw that too - very annoying, I love their eye liner and CC cream :(
tannygirl
3392 posts
Shame I really liked their gel moisturizer and felt tip eyeliner. 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
They did mention that it would still be on lovemymakeup until stock runs out, but I've never purchased from that site. I do really like this vivid pink lipstick that I trialed before. Might try get an orange one before they're all gone.
Macs
5351 posts
Omg No!! Oh I’m bumming out Now I need to find a new liquid liner . Had plans to buy some. As I have run my two dry.
Kimrose
1415 posts
It is annoying when something you love using suddenly becomes unaviable, but then you have the opportunity to try something new
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Yea I noticed that a couple months ago when I went into life pharmacy to buy the cleansing oil.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
That's a shame. I liked their liquid eyeliner. But fortunately I was going to try something new next anyway.
Beauty88
29 posts
Noooo :(
Julieal
915 posts
Their oil cleanser is the best -What a shame.
Kimrose
1415 posts
I love their oil cleanser.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!