Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Welcome to

Beauty Review

Want to be advised of trial teams we’re running, giveaways, great beauty offers and competitions? Sign up to receive our newsletter now, it’s easy.

Za discontinued in NZ

14 posts, 11 members
  worldofsooziewong
REVIEW EXPERT
(1605 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
Just incase you're a fan and didn't know this already but Za have announced they're discontinuing the brand in NZ. I've just stumbled across their post on Facebook. 
  trudijoy
REVIEW EXPERT
(5704 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
blah.  i LOVED their oil cleanser.  i've not been able to find it for a while so i've switched to the other, more expensive one I also love but... blah
  worldofsooziewong
REVIEW EXPERT
(1605 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
From the comments on their Facebook post, it sounds like people have been having problems find their products for awhile. 
  trudijoy
REVIEW EXPERT
(5704 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
yeah last one i located was in the cheap makeup store at Sylvia Park, which I don't like buying from in case it's not real.

I've switched to the body shop one.
  MareeB
REVIEW EXPERT
(3097 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
I saw that too - very annoying, I love their eye liner and CC cream :(
  tannygirl
REVIEW EXPERT
(2509 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
Shame I really liked their gel moisturizer and felt tip eyeliner. 
  Charmmy-Kitty
REVIEW EXPERT
(547 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
They did mention that it would still be on lovemymakeup until stock runs out, but I've never purchased from that site. I do really like this vivid pink lipstick that I trialed before. Might try get an orange one before they're all gone.
  Macs
REVIEW EXPERT
(4905 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
Omg No!! Oh I’m bumming out Now I need to find a new liquid liner . Had plans to buy some. As I have run my two dry.
  kim_rose
REVIEW EXPERT
(874 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
It is annoying when something you love using suddenly becomes unaviable, but then you have the opportunity to try something new
  Toni-Lee
(428 posts)
  • edit post
Yea I noticed that a couple months ago when I went into life pharmacy to buy the cleansing oil.
  itsclearascrystal
REVIEW EXPERT
(1494 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
That's a shame. I liked their liquid eyeliner. But fortunately I was going to try something new next anyway.
  Beauty88
(29 posts)
  • edit post
Noooo :(
  Julieal
REVIEW EXPERT
(726 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
Their oil cleanser is the best -What a shame.
  kim_rose
REVIEW EXPERT
(874 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
I love their oil cleanser.

New?

to find out why you
should join New Zealand's largest beauty website

Click here

Beauty Poll

See all

Two Toned Lips - Hot Or Not?

view results

Review of the Day
MissDilly
Soft hydrated hair
I bought this shampoo and the conditioner at the supermarket after feeling my hair was dry and dull. It… more »