Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Your most favorite item you've received in the BBBE?

27 posts, 18 members
Lutece
1849 posts
I was wiping down my makeup this morning seeing all of the things I have received from all of the Best beauty box ever and I have to say my most favorite item is the Maybelline setting spray,

I would love to hear what everyone elses are?
Lisa-
79 posts
I haven't bought any of the BBBE's yet, but from the older Beauty boxes my faves would have to be the Moisture Mist Mascara, and the BDB Universal brow pencil!
tannygirl
3392 posts
I don't think I have most favorite but I do have favourites either because of the price I wouldn't have purchased it for myself or they are items that I did love before. I have purchased the NZ Brands box, It's All About You and the nails one. 

NZ brands

- Living Nature Night Oil because I wouldn't have purchased it for myself given the price. Personally I wouldn't repurchase but it's always nice to try new expensive things.

- Karen Murrell Lipstick I chose the red one because I wanted to give it to my sister since I knew that red was too bright for me but none of the other color choices appealed to me at the time still Karen Murrell is a brand I like and I do have two of her lipsticks in other shades.

- Living Light Candles - I wouldn't have bought that for myself and I currently am going through a phase where I love candles.

Actually I really liked about everything in the box most of it was natural skincare stuff so totally up my alley in all it was a great box, I didn't use everything yet but I did/will use almost everything. Looking forward to the release of the next NZ brands box.

It's All About You

- Trilogy Booster Serum this was what encouraged me to buy this as I loved this facial oil from before. 

- Dermalogica Hand and Nail cream given the price I wouldn't have bought this for myself I'm scared of liking it too much and needing it. Going through a phase where I'm loving hand creams more than usual. I guess it's just call ageing from here on out. 

- Dr Lewin's Masque luxurious and I wouldn't have bought it for myself. I do like sheet masques. 

We Love Nails

- Revitanail Strengthener because I go through treatments much faster than colored polish and wanted to try this.

- Dr Lewin's hand cream currently collecting hand creams and wouldn't have thought to get this one. Especially since I tend towards more natural brands. 

trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm BBBE-less at this stage, but I'm with Lisa about the BDB Universal Pencil (have since bought another <3) and also loved the Skinfood scrub and re-buy that all the time, the Moisture Mist Mascara and Emulsion, the ZA liquid liner, and several other things!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
So far I've only purchased the NZ Brands box and my favorite item in that box is the Karen Murrell Lipstick. It's the first nude lippy I've ever owned and I absolutely love it!
KiwiLass
174 posts
I purchased NZ brands and love it all! But the candle was a surprise fave - so lovely and luxurious to have burning at dinner time. But the Karen Murrell lipstick is also a fave (in red) as it's a beautiful colour and texture, and lasts reasonably well. And I really love the Mellow Baked eyeshadow from that box (and everything really, those are just absolute faves). I'd never tried Mellow before so hence I'm looking forward to receiveing my All About Eyes box, which I ordered at the w/end, along with the nails one :) That Mellow pallet looks amazing.....I really do have a beauty addiction problem at the moment. How much is too much...? But having a teenage daughter means I can pass along a lot to her, which she loves.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I'm going to be honest I haven't yet purchased the current boxes but have purchased last year's and my favorite item to this day is the ZA liquid liner
MareeB
5242 posts
I've loved lots of the products but the stand-out for me is the Living Nature Radiance night oil. As Keri says, I'm so happy I bought the beauty box with the Za liquid liner - it's in my top 5 ever products!!!
MareeB
5242 posts
I still haven't tried the Dr Lewinns mask - must do that this weekend! I'm really hanging out for the two new boxes, and another NZ BBBE - can't wait!
janini9
341 posts
From beauty boxes of the past, my favourite product is the BDB brow pencil of which I'm on my third one. From the  BBBE, of which I purchased the first two, it is the Living Nature. Radiance Night Oil - such a treat and worthy of a repurchase once it is finished.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Janini where did you buy your replacement BDB pencils? I got my second one in Oz; haven't seen them in NZ
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Yes I agree my second would be a close one with BDB eyebrow pencil they do stock them online Trudi a few sites & independent beauticians too
Head Pixie
569 posts
If you're looking for replacement BDB this stockist map/list might help :) xo
Macs
5351 posts
From the past to start . My faves from the past boxes were the Nivea in shower Moisturiser , Vaseline Moisturising spray, Trilogy Vital Moisturiser, Billiondollarbrow pencil, Za liquid liner, Trilogy Make Up Be Gone Balm. Currrent boxes NZ brands Karen Murrel lipstick, Trilogy Toner, Living Light Candle, Living Nature Serum. From the  I love Nails box OPI, nail seperators and nail Strengthener. 

If I could try all the boxes I would. I'll try and make it happen . Hopefully the odds are in my favour lol 
MareeB
5242 posts
Oh yes - the BDB tool is amaaazing - it sits alonside the Za eye liner for me - brilliant products!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Macs that's a good list I agree with you on your picks
Lutece I've been wanting to try that setting spray since reviews last year on YT
trudijoy
8375 posts
Epic, thanks pixie
janini9
341 posts
Trudijoy, I got my first repeat from an overseas online store (can't remember which one sorry) but I bought one online in NZ about 6 weeks ago from the link Head Pixie posted. Great service too :)
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Looking at everyone's favorites, it's amazing to see how many amazing goodies BR has put into these boxes! :)
Koni
444 posts
The Skinfood Mud Masque (NZ Brands box).  I received my first one from a past Beauty Box and it has been my favourite mud masque to date so I was stoked to receive a back up!
Koni
444 posts
From past BR beauty boxes (other than the Skinfood Mud Masque), I agree with the other BR lovelies - hands down the BDB pencil.  Still holding onto my last back up hehe so thanks Head Pixie for the link!
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I'm on most people's train where I'm yet to purchase a BBBE, but my fave things from the BRBBs were the MM mascara and foundation, the Rimmel 5 shadow palette, Trilogy cleansing balm and the L'Oréal brow plumper.

A good few things!

I know they're good value for what you get, and I may be alone in saying this, but $50 for the BRBB seemed a much more realistic price tag than the common $70-75ish for the BBBEs. That's a big part in why I'm yet to purchase one.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I haven't bought a BBBE yet, as I'm waiting for a box that I really want and that I can use.  I can't justify the purchase if there are only 2-3 products in the box that I really need along with 3 or 4 that I can't use (due to the product not being suitable to my hair or skin type).  It feels like I'm overpaying for the products I do keep, if I have to give half my box away to someone else purely because I can't use the products.

But I have enjoyed reading through the list of products that everyone else has enjoyed receiving.  I'm sure there'll be a BBBE for me sometime in the future.
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
I too am yet to buy a BBBE box.  I would if it were in my budget like the old BRBB.  There are some nice looking products but most of them I wouldn't use.  My fave from the BRBB was and always will be the BDB universal pencil.  I have gone through 8 of them now and am officially out waahh!  Other than that the vaseline moisturiser spray and the MM mascara.  I do hope that there will be a box that appeals to me in the BBBE range thought cause I do miss having one turn up on my door with exciting surprises inside.
Rajvee2588
221 posts
I didn't buy any beauty box yet. But I won all about beauty box for my mother in law. She pass me one of product from that box trilogy booster oil. This is my first face oil ana I love it.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
My favourite item has to be the ZA liquid liner, that product was a game changer for me and is my 'everyday' liner! Sarahbeautynzyour not alone. I found the inital BR boxes were a more reasonable price point and it was something  I could buy without having to justify the purchase, whereas the new price point is a bit out of my reach
Emily-jane
314 posts
I have brought a few of the BBBE and have really enjoyed trying brands I normally would not purchase. I think a few of my favourites would be the Only good body wash, its totally affordable and available at the supermarket :) I also like the make up finishing spray that came in the ball box. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!