Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Yaaaay for meeee

27 posts, 19 members
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Today is my birthday and my hubby decided he was going to spoil me with things I love or have lusted after for a while now.  He got me Bossy brushes, a Lush package full of all the things I LOVE and a backstreet boys ticket hehe.  I was just so excited by it all I needed to share!  The bossy brushes oommmgggg they are my new besties!
trudijoy
8375 posts
HAPPY BIRRRRTHDAY!! xxx

Wow, go hubby! (does he have a brother? lol)

The Bossy Brushes are like getting a present every day haha. Awesome.
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Aww happy birthday! Your gifts sound divine, it's always nice to be spoilt! :)
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Thanks you both!  Hehe yes I have used them this morning and I know they are going to be a fave of mine!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Backstreet boys!! WOOOOOP haha thats amazing! Well done Mr Phtana, you did very well!! Happy birthday my beautiful friend. (I'll say it on FB shortly too hahaha) xxoxoxx
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Hahaha thanks Phtannon I love that, Mr Phtana haha I will be calling him that you watch and it will be your fault! :P 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I'm cackling hahaha bring it on! And have a fabulous day <3 
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
lol I definitely will!  Thank you and by the way we should catch up again sooooon x
Mila
1209 posts
Happy Birthday  ! :) - what a neat present gifts that keep on giving ....
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Happy Birthday hun x What amazing gifts and an amazing hubby x Enjoy your day.

What Lush goodies did you get? X
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Thaaaanks.  I got Honey I washed my hair solid shampoo, bubble gum lip scrub, coal face cleanser, honey I washed the kids shower gel, veganese hair conditioner, breath of god perfume, and a variety of bath bombs which are too many to name god im in love with them all!!! :D xx
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he so jelly right now but so well deserved xxx have fun playing with your new goodies lovely xx
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
This made me so happy to read! Happy birthday again hehe. I'm so stoked you were so spoiled - you deserve every bit of it x
nemesisroxx
506 posts
Happy Bornday gf!! yay for hubby spoiling you on your special day!! You totes deserve it and omg so jealous you get to see BSB!
Macs
5351 posts
Aww, what a lovely partner you have.
kirstysays
762 posts
What an awesome birthday present :)  Happy birthday!
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
aw thank you all so much super stoked xx
Kimrose
1419 posts
Happy Birthday,  I am sure you deserve to be spoilt xx
gijane1231
9 posts
Happy birthday! always awesome getting presents you like and will use :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
That is awesome =) happy Birthday xxx
kirstyj
1732 posts
Happy Birthday hun! I know you'll have an awesome one.
SandieNZ
424 posts
Awesome ! Way to go hubby!  And happy birthday, it sounds like you've got some amazing treasures :)
george
150 posts
Happy Birthday!!!

And what an awesome hubby - woohoo!
MareeB
5244 posts
Happy Birthday Shana - have fun :)
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Thank you lovely ladies :) xx
MissQT
1547 posts
Hope you had a great birthday Shana! Sounds like you got some gorgeous presents!
tannygirl
3392 posts
That's fantastic of him! Did you tell him what you would like or do you remember mentioning what you would like or did he just come up with the idea. Bonus points if he did!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!