Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Writing a review

20 posts, 11 members
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
This is really just a vent..
I've spent the past 2 hours trying to get a review I'm writing below 3000 Characters, it's not easy and I feel it's now boring hahaha and I still haven't got it under 3000 Characters bahaha
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I sympathise with you, Amy.  I've had that happen with products I've trialled in the past and felt the same way (about it becoming boring) after it was "over-edited".   Editing a long, informative review is not fun. 
Macs
5351 posts
That happened to me yesterday. I had to chop out thousands. Never ever happened to me until yesterday. I slimmed my intro and ending.
First Lady
957 posts
Continue into the tip box ;)

Which has no word limit.

You did NOT hear that from me.

xox
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
OH MY GOD, Thank you for not that tip you didn't give us lol x
ragingfrog
1289 posts
It is a crisis when I hit that limit Amy. Its the salon reviews that do it to me because I want to tell everything about the experience.
trudijoy
8375 posts
this has to be Reversaderm causing these issues haha. It's 5 products after all! I've just done mine and thanks to that tip Nat didn't give us I didn't trim it at allllll :D
MissQT
1547 posts
I've had that issue in the past too. Great tip Nat!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I'm going to put my original unedited version of my review up today at some stage as I'm not happy with my cut down edited one
trudijoy
8375 posts
that's a good idea Amy, i looked at mine and didn't feel i could edit it down further so posted it all in the end. 5 products is a lot of things to talk about tbh!
Mixy
33 posts
Lol i was the same with the reversaderm review i copied and pasted into word to figure out the word count and finally got it down a little and put the rest in the tip area.
Really wanted to add photos too but thats ok :)
MissQT
1547 posts
Mixy, you can post photos to the photo wall from your trial of you haven't already?
Ringy
825 posts
Gosh how did I miss this? I had to cut my review in half- changed every 'and' to '&'! I feel like it let everyone down! But I guess all you need to know is that it's really really good! 
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I was gutted with my latest review as well sob
i had to cut so much out 
it just sort I'd skims the review now 
ah good tip to know :)
Macs
5351 posts
I think it's a good tip Fi. It's lovely to see you here. Been a long while xx
Julieal
915 posts
I did the same -I had a review for DeWinns 5 products and I had kept notes as I used over the 2weeks and had to cut out a lot -I didn't feel I was able to say all I wanted to for 5 products and spent a long time reducing the content -With 1 product 3000 charactors is fine
trudijoy
8375 posts
3 of the Dr Lewinn's Reversaderm products are also listed seperately, so I've decided to expand on my range review in there and link back to the range one - not sure but others might want to consider this too?
Macs
5351 posts
I just added those in. I sped read your review Trudi. It's good
trudijoy
8375 posts
thanks Macs!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Thanks for the heads up Trudi, I never saw them there! I'll sit down and write reviews this weekend for them

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!