Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

WOW the rush!!! BR vault is sooo exciting!! Did anyone score something scrumptious!?

25 posts, 24 members
mamaK
75 posts
That was soooo exciting!!! I was so lucky i was able to score a lovely perfume that I have been dying to own! Thankyou BR you are awesome!!
Diamond
26 posts
That was crazy!! Half the time my pages wouldnt load, but I was determined, and ended up with the TWO perfume sets I really wanted, Nicki Minaj & Taylor Swift! Yay I am so happy :) Thank you so much BR!
simone94
191 posts
Wow! That was crazy, but after countless refreshing of the page I made it out alive along with a bottle of Marc Jacobs Lola :) Thanks BR
nelliebelle
113 posts
That was an intense few minutes for me but I got what I wanted. I think it helped that I only wanted smaller, less popular items.
( Lucky I was able to sneak on to the site at work)
mkltsullivan
85 posts
I didnt even think about getting perfume, as much as I love perfume I decided to get a few things I wanted to try plus a few things I needed. After wearing some gorgeous but painful boots the other day I decided to get somoe scholl gel pads. Also got the anew platinum cleanser as it is my go to cleanser but I dont have any at the moment and I had to get that scary looking avon mascara. I also grabbed a few brushes
g1ggles2
358 posts
Wow that was single handedly the most intense shopping experinence of my life.
Pages lept crashing or taking forever to load lol

I got one thing I wanted but when I tried to get to otgher pages to look i got so scared that my cart time limit would run out & I would lose that 1 thing I decided just to check out instead

Thank you BR Im going to enjoy using my Avon eye shadow in Mocha (I do like my browns)

Maybe I will be a Hero by the next one ;) and see if I can grab something more next time :D
ahh congrats girls!!! I ended up getting the Untold perfume gift set which I have been lusting after for the longest time ever! I am so happy! And I also got a top coat, purple hair dye and a hair mask what did you lovelies get?
tannygirl
3392 posts
It was a bit slow due to the traffic but I was able to get grab a body butter, toner, lavender oil and Nivea's in shower body lotion. I did have my eye on certain fragrance but it was sold out during the first few minutes.
lenarose
313 posts
Gosh that was so stressful!!! I got some really nice stuff, I can't wait to get it now!!
Mila
1209 posts
So gutted i was ready and poised all morning were on holiday but i said nothing could happen until the vault hehe but i couldnt get in unfortunately i tried two different devices but nothing would load fingers crossed for next time :)
Jesse
745 posts
Giggles2 I did the same thing, saw something I (or my family!) would use, popped it in the cart and then was super worried that I had gone over the cart limit and checked out in a hurry. Ended up with tea tree oil, which I was planning on getting at the supermarket anyway so neat, an Elizabeth Arden eye shadow trio, which I know have really lovely formulas and an Elizabeth Arden lip gloss set. I was intending on passing these on to my mother, but after looking at their info more closely they're probably not at all her style. Sticking with Lush products for her I think!
Sylvia
149 posts
Oh my word, that was full-on! I think my hands were shaking for a bit there with nerves, haha! My first choices (Viva La Juicy set or Marc Jacobs Dot) were sold out when I managed to get on, but I did eventually (despite some tense moments of reloading the checkout page, watching the minutes tick by, etc) manage to get the Untold perfume set, which I am super stoked about. I need to have a nice relaxing morning now to recover though, haha. Hope all of you ladies were successful in getting something you wanted! xx
kirstysays
762 posts
I agree definately the most intense shopping experience I've ever had haha.  Managed to get the Vera Bejewelled perfume I have been lusting over since it came out and a few other goodies but that was the main one I wanted.  So happy I managed to get it.  A HUGE thankyou to the 
BR Crew...you ladies are so amazing xx
Manda129
419 posts
That was inetnse, now I know how my partner feels when he's screaming at the league guys on telly going for their try, I was doing the same thing to the loading page haha. 
My son gave me a very weird look lol

Im very happy manage to get what I wanted, the Viva La Juicy Set and Elizabeth Arden Set :)

Hope all you lovely ladies get what you wanted :)
100_percent_ash
488 posts
I'm super spoiled I got Daisy! I could barely believe my luck. Also got 8 hour cream, a facewash, and all the essential oils. Can't wait to get using and reviewing!

Thank you so much BR you spoil us rotten x
LisaE5
447 posts
ahhhh so glad it's over (no more worrying over what to get and if its sold out). Thank you so much BR, I got myself the Katy Perry perfume and the Nivea in shower mosturiser :D
MaddiPham
85 posts
I got a Red door set in the end, happy happy coz I was on the site when the traffic was much better.
Tks so much BR Team, I know you guys have been working so hard for bring us this
mamaK
75 posts
I was totally expecting to see the site crash, I knew it would be crazy so went in with the view I would miss out so I wasn't too disappointed if that happened. But in was pleasantly surprised and able to get my third choice of pink Friday <3 squeeeee super excited!! 
paolapar
72 posts
I got the untold gift set by EA! Is it just me or when you've put your list in the cart, it felt like the fastest 5 minutes when you've loaded your things in your cart as if they're gonna expire and bounce back to the vault, haha. That scared me so i only got one thing because it took like an extra minute for the pages to load if i had grabbed other things and i didnt want to lose my perfume xx So so so grateful though! The BR team has outdone themselves 
Kellie
570 posts
Heehee my heart was racing so much that I practiced a bit of deep breathing at 8.59am before Go Time.

I'd given myself six minutes to get in and out and BR reckoned I could do it in two - they know me better than I know myself because at 9.01 I was out and happy with some nail stuff, skin cream and a wrinkle serum.  

Happy Days!

I'll write it in another thread but it really can't be said enough - THANK YOU BEAUTY REVIEW!!  You sure know how to make my day xxx
Yip, I was up for this mornings challenge.  Patience and perseverance (ok, and a few curse words at my laptop) and I came away with a few small goodies.  It is my birthday on Tuesday, so a few early birthday pressies for myself  :-)

Thank you BR lovelies xo

michelleburne
229 posts
Yep that was super intense! I was waiting by my inbox because I thought we were getting a link to click on when it was the experts turn, 9.10 came no link, so clicked on the rewards valt tab. I did expect the site to lag and be slow knowing the amount of traffic there would be. I cant get over the whinging on facebook, like omg!!!! Why even do that? Only just read through the comments now. I'm superstoked with what I got, I had my eye on the super bright hair dyes and neutrogena. So I'm a happy lassie ;) Thanks BR xxxxx
Susilia
484 posts
I do understand the whinging a little bit, I'm a hero and I couldn't load the second page from 9am til 9.30, so yes, I was disappointed a bit as we were all happy and excited for weeks and only the lucky ones could get in, it didn't really matter if you were a hero or an expert that 10 minuntes headstart was used up to load the page for 5 minutes and then trying to look at the other pages, in my case of course... (without luck)I was waiting for this vault just as much as you were, so I understand the other disappointed people on facebook if they were whinging in a nice manner, of course, lol and BR NEEDS TO KNOW that it didn't work out fine for everyone, so they can try to figure something out for next time, so we need people to tell it didn't work for them. I, however have lots of points for the next vault already, hehe!!;) My only wish is that I stay hero so I may can get in in the 10 minutes headstart and snap myself something nice...:P
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I think it was super amazing and they had some different items from there first vault which I didn't end up looking at till 2.30 due to doing overtime at work and I still managed to get some neat stuff then I was so atoaked I ended up getting the juicy couture la la gift set which looks so cool and it is something I wouldn't buy myself and actually haven't seen it around anywhere.
gaijinchick
147 posts
Of course, the one day my toddler decides to sleep in and it was today!! After a battle with getting the page to load, I was finally in at about 9:10 and was able to get one of the Gucci perfumes (was hoping for a Very Wang, but this was a close 2nd), and the tea tree and rosehip oils.  Was hoping to get a couple skincare products include an avon one (any Avon ladies on here? :) ) but bought a lot of skin care products recently so good for now.  It was the first time I did the vault and it was an interesting experience.  Thanks BR ladies!!! xxxx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!