Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Wow BR have outdone themselves!

61 posts, 60 members
skingeek
537 posts
Omgoooosh those prize packs! I know we all comment and say wow, thank you, how beautiful etc, but I thought I should post to let our beauty fairy god mothers know how magical they are. Drooling a little as I type!
Thank you BR, you ladies are the sweetest x
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Seconded. There are some amazing prizes on offer! Thanks so much for all your work team :)
Mandz
86 posts
they sure have out done themselves the competions they have are just amazing, it's such a pleasure to be a part of.. The BR ladies know how to throw a out of this world PARTY! :)
I agree to !! I have been lusting over the eyes of horus and other prize packs !! Happr Birthday BR !!! Yay
triffid
151 posts
Yes we are very lucky to have such a lovely BR and the prizes are amazing.All the work of two years is alao a wonder.Happy Birthday to the lovely people at BR.
chikoboo
3402 posts
My jaw dropped to the floor with all the awesome prizes, woot!!! going to a great week to see what else *cos no doubt they do!!* they have up their sleeves ;)
kirstysays
762 posts
Totally agree!  I wasn't expecting such amazing prizes.  I knew they would be good but these are beyond good haha!
neninoir
210 posts
Blown away by all the amazing giveaways! Thank you BR,  you are so super generous!! ~ Good luck everyone! 
paolapar
72 posts
YEEES! I thought it was gonna be simple and sweet giveaways but really BR? Happy Birthday BR :) 
Mila
1209 posts
I agree, these are some really amazing prize packs ! BR has really outdone themselves ... x
belindaledwards
111 posts
Happy 2nd Birthday! And wow! what amazing giveaways. You have outdone yourselves!

Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Love love love how thoughtful and generous you ladies are! Where else do you learn fantastic tips and trick, build friendships and also get given awesome trials to use??
SandyGedge
394 posts
Couldn't agree more! I was absolutely gobsmacked when I saw the prizes!! BR you are seriously too kind xxx
100_percent_ash
488 posts
Amazing prizes. I hope the lucky winners reveal themselves so we can all turn a little green (in the nicest possible way of course) and drool over their hauls. I loved the write up on the last EOH prize pack it really went to such a deserving member and was lovely to see that she enjoyed it so much.
dj_roxy9
11 posts
BR out shining all other sites for sure, i love this site and the people involved !! just when i think the prizes coulnt get any better i get proved wrong haha share pics of winners that be cool to see =-) x
Kia
550 posts
Yes! Omg they all look amazing. So much time and effort has gone into tracking those down and putting them together and giving them out! BR ladies do WAAYYY more that I expected! They all look stunning! I will be a teeny tad jealous of any ladies who win those! Good luck
tannygirl
3392 posts
Yes all the collaborating with companies to source products and then watching those awesome prizes get sent off to someone else isn't easy. But the BR is awesome to do that anyways. I'm going to have to try hard not to be jelly of whoever wins the EOH prize pack.
melly650
375 posts
They are amazing, aren't they? The BR babes have outdone themselves yet again! I can't wait to see who wins each comp - and yes, I will admit I'd be really jelly of all the winners! Those are great prizes! But I won't be nasty and whine if I don't win....
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Definitely agree - I still can't believe all of the prizes! As if BR aren't incredibly generous as it is :O

I can't wait to see who wins the prizes - even if I don't win anything I am looking forward to hearing who wins what :D
Mixy
33 posts
Totally agree ladies, its amazeballs (my new word for the day lol ) its almost like we should have balloons and cake and all the good stuff everywhere :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yes BR are amazing. i cant imagine all the hardwork that went into to creating these awesome prizes, there really is something for everyone!! Im actually in awe at how awesome all of the prizes are!! Christmas will be coming early to whoever wins x
Qweenkaren
313 posts
At the moment it's like the happiest place on the internet. I just about get heart palpatations with every competition, I am having to space them out & hold back some entries for tonight & later in the week. Although I know there is more to come, it's hard to imagine how it could possibly get any better!

BR is now better than lolcats!
Kylenefs
68 posts
I agree I  just entered the competitions and was very impressed with all the prizes there are on offer. Thanks Beauty Review :)
Sylvia
149 posts
The prizes are beyond amazing! So generous. Between the vault and this, I've been in a constant state of BR excitement, which is lovely given the time of year at uni and corresponding stress levels haha. Love you BR, happy birthday!! xx
sunelizabeth
410 posts
Holy Moly these prizes are sooooo exciting and amazing!!
LouV
55 posts
Those prizes are beyond fantastic!! There are going to be some really happy people at the end of the week!! Best of luck to everyone :) Thanks to BR for all your hard work and lovely generosity!!
1139 posts
This is more exciting than a Game of Thrones season finale!! eeeeeeeeeeeee
1139 posts
This is more exciting than a Game of Thrones season finale!! eeeeeeeeeeeee
accidentprone_x
845 posts
The prize packs definitely look amazing
Genna
49 posts
I have been in awe all day (well on my breaks whilst sneakily checking BR!) at the amazing prize packs up for grabs, but when i got home from work and saw the Sally Hansen pack i almost died!! I cant believe just how amazing the team at BR are doing, it is such a privelige to be part of such an amazing community. Total generosity and by far outshines any other beauty club/site/group EVER!! Not just with all of the fab goodies but the tremendous support from not only the crew but from the other members as well. Am so blessed to be a part of such a fab group of women :) x
bronjenks
253 posts
All I can say is... WOW!!  BR you have truly outdone yourselves.  Those are full on girlyfied spoilt as heck birthday pressies.... for us??  I love this place, so generous not just with these amazing gifts but the friends I have made and the lessons I have learnt.  LOVE IT!! xxx
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Yep, totally did not get distracted today looking at the prize packs. I have discovered some awesome new brands and gone in for some awesome prizes today. Not a bad way to begin the week :)
Rezee
1964 posts
I know right, I'm amazed at all the prizes they have going on. I came on late last night and was stoked with the few they had up, then came on today and there are even more. Thanks so much BR, there are going to be so many happy ladies from these prizes!
MareeB
5244 posts
Yeah, super-amazing! I don't know how you do it BR :)
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Yes BR have outdone themselves I actually bit my bottom lip when I was on the home page this morning. Oh just awesome :) xx 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
They certainly have, can't believe how amazing they are, well actually I can believe it because they are super awesome all the time.  I'm thinking our wonderful Beauty Review Team all need Super Hero capes too xxx
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
So true! Thanks for all the time you put in! It's like you're mother hens looking after all us baby chicks. Yeah weird analogy I know. But thanks!
bangsie3
18 posts
Agreed - they are soooooo amazing - even if I don't win those lippies I'll head out and buy some. 

Thanks so much BR - you are so appreciated and I love being part of this community!
niv-nailkeeper
97 posts
Didn't we just have so many giveaways when BR hit 50,000 reviews. Such fabulous prizes to gievaway this time too..Way to celebrate 2 years birthday. :)
It's like Christmas all over again. Unreal!! Thank you BR for sharing the love on your birthday! X
BR-Queenie
261 posts
Hi Ladies Thanks for this great feedback, we have to admit it's been hard keeping quiet on how amazing this week has actually turned out to be. A big shout out to BR Zoe for her great work in sourcing the giveaways.. all we'll say is that "you aint seen nothin yet" BBB  baby....... you... xoxo BR
tabykitten
186 posts
Seriously epic prizes you guys, awesome job and well done for two great years of BR! Here's to many more :)
Jesse
745 posts
I can't imagine how much hard work must have gone into organising it all!
Manda129
419 posts
Absolutely amazing, sure know how to have a birthday with a big bang :)
littleparadise
178 posts
Wow, so much behind the scenes work to get those outstanding prizes! SO glad I found Beauty Review when I did! Spoiling us girls for sure! x
AliceS
55 posts
Thanks BR! You really go above and beyond! Great looking prize packs!
Kenns
85 posts
Absolutely amazing! We should be giving the lovely BR girls the birthday presents!
Kellyleanne
551 posts
It's such fabulous prizes! I can't believe how much BR spoil us, there are going to be so many lucky and extremely happy ladies who win these prizes. Thanks again BR, you sure know how to party! 
ChristieMJ
358 posts
I've come on here and seen them all after a busy weekend of work and I'm in shock!! I feel like its MY birthday haha! BR you are amazing, still not quite sure how you do it!
Lutece
1849 posts
I totally agree with you hun and omg Mrs Queen how could you keep all of these a secret!! Each prizepack is absolutely incredible, i havent entered them all so theres 1 less person to worry about lol but my jaw derfinately dropped when i saw all of these prizes, thank you so much BR xxx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!