Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Wishtrend Shopping

9 posts, 6 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Hey lovelies,

Has anyone purchased from Wishtrend before?

There are a few items I have my eye on but I'm always sceptical about purchasing from overseas especially one I haven't heard of before.

Interested in knowing:

Are the products genuine?
What the shipping is like and do you receive your order?
What are customer service like to deal with if you have a problem with an order?
Anything else you may think is useful to a first time buyer.

Thanks xx
tannygirl
3392 posts
I am into sheet masks and ampoules so I was looking at that site and thinking about it but I haven't ordered from them yet. I do have the same questions too.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Sigh, as with every international site ever I had to take a peek at the shipping prices first. Cheapest standard mail costs $10 :( I see they've a free shipping thing with purchase of certain products but it's mostly sets.
Macs
5351 posts
I had a quick look through this morning after my morning walk. Looks like a cool site. Never purchased from there before.
Priestess
18 posts
It appears to be genuine but I haven't purchased from it before.  What makes me feel safe is that you can purchase using Paypal, which offers you buyer protection.  If you were not aware every seller that uses Paypal has to pay fees on every sale, and every withdrawal from account these are then used in part to probably gain PayPal profit but to also allow Paypal to offer their buyer protection service.   What this does it give you peace of mind that in the event that your purchases do not arrive or you are essentially ripped off you can claim your money back including shipping. 

Another good sign is that the website is https which means it is a secure site,  watch the address bar as you click through sites, especially when clicking to Paypal, this one is https all the way through and it transfers to the official Paypal website so it appears 100% above board.  Think I myself might place an order today, was in the middle of putting together a missha order.

In my experience, if a site offers Paypal then it is a serious business that can be trusted, plus using Paypal offers less chance for fraud as your details are locked securely behind a password protected third party operator.   I try to use Paypal at all times instead of credit card directly onto a website as there is no protection
to the buyer and just look what has happened with other sites like Lime Crime for example who used credit card systems on their site as well as Paypal, all those who paid by Paypal were safe, the ones used the credit card system got ripped off and stolen from.  Just a heads up if ever in doubt =)
tannygirl
3392 posts
  I knew Paypal was safe but I didn't know that about Paypal. Thanks for that information Priestess. 

Now to fill up a Wishtrend Cart!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Awesome, thanks for the tips.  I think I may just make an order and see what it is like.  That way I can report back and let you know how it went :-)
MissQT
1547 posts
thanks for those tips on PayPal. I've never used PayPal before. I've never heard of this website before either, looks like a Korean beauty website?

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!