Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

5 posts, 4 members
alikat
423 posts
I think my blush addiction just reached critical mass. I had a coupon for Tarte, so I ordered an eyeshadow palette that I know I don't have and a blush, which I thought was super pretty. Obviously so super pretty that I actually already own it when I checked tonight.  Anyone else each this point of accidental double ups? Hopefully once it arrives I can recoup my losses on trademe.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Baha funny you mention that, I did the exact same thing this weekend! I researched what the best affordable pencil eyeliners were and placed an order for a few, including the Rimmel Waterproof Kohl.

I thought I only owned the normal version of the Rimmel Kohl because it had never acted very waterproof...nope, I have the Waterproof version. I don't feel toooo bad about it coz I'm more than halfway through it, but still.

Good thing Tarte blushes are so hard to find here, shouldn't be too hard recouping some of your money back!
alikat
423 posts
I think my saving grace was that I woke up to an email this morning that Tarte had cancelled my order. Guess they don't like youshop :(
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Ha I have come close to this! It's so easy to do with blush too.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Alicat considering they did a small promo on some websites that I look at that advised they do ship here now, no more youshop. Just make sure that you are on the international site when you are doing your order.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!