Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

who suits griege Lips?

7 posts, 6 members
Rezee
1964 posts
So I'm totally late to this trend, but I've decided that I need it in my life now. But what skin tones suit this? I have yellow toned skin with heaps of freckles, I haven't actually seen anyone who looks like me try it out so im not sure if it will work!
also is la splash good? I see they have og ghoulish and ghoulish on beauty joint and than beautybliss has pre orders of jeffree stars posh one. Whats better?
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Yass I totally want to try it, and I am a freckled yellow person also! I think Sam from Batalash is probably a near enough example of what it could look like on us? I don't know why but I keep chickening out of trying those kind of colours when I'm in MAC...eep! I reckon it'd be so awesome to rock a colour like that though...don't know what I'm afraid of!
Macs
5351 posts
Hey there, Oh those two colours you've mentioned sound lovely. I see ong and chikoboo wear these brands. They sound really good from what I've read from reviews. 
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I want Ghoulish really bad, have no idea if it'll look good on me but I don't think I'd even care. 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Hi yah I have ghoulish by Lasplash & I swear by its stay power. It doesn't go anywhere though it is drying so you need to exfoliate ur lips bc every crack and chap shows up.
I do think the colour is a bit dull on me but I like it. I think it would suit fair skin toned ladies to a tee. If you're wanting to trial the colour or similar colours out, I reccomend trying out the chichi matte liquid lipsticks they have nudes browns pinkish that are almost similar to the greys look. Before delving into a Jefferee Star. From what I've read the Lasplash are exact dupes & a little but better. Its totally each to their own though.. As I haven't tried JSTAR but I have chichi & Lasplash. Hope this helps.?
Rezee
1964 posts
thanks ladies, I probably just need to go for it right!
I love sam from batalash, I never really thought about her being a kind of match for me.
I'm tempted to go with the la splash because I want a few other things from beauty joint too. 
ok when I do it, I'll chuck up a photo on the wall and y'all can tell me how awful it looks!
chikoboo
3402 posts
I love greige lips!! and I think I can pull them off as I'm so pale anyway lol.

In regards to LASplash their formula is extermely drying so bear that in mind if you are already on the dry side of life with your lips! Also they are have high shipping costs direct to NZ.  The Jeffree Star formula is by far the best on the market at the moment.  I just yesterday ordered another celebrity skin and the newly released blow pony and posh spice off of their main website, and international shipping is around $10.  Posh spice looks like a gorgeous greige on swatches.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!