Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

While we wait...

14 posts, 12 members
Qweenkaren
313 posts
let's check out the Vault - so many pretty shiney new additions... that wax kit looks interesting, and the "Bump eRaiser"?! ooooohhhhh
Macs
5351 posts
Im liking the look of that Eye brow kit Karen.
mariaeolsina
46 posts
This might be a very silly question but do you loose points when you spend them at the Vault?
Rezee
1964 posts
On your profile it will say how many points you have spent but your total of points wont decrease. Other people can't see how many points you've spent either, only your whole total.
only just over 30 days to the vault now too!
Macs
5351 posts
Yes Maria, you do loose points when you spend them in the vault. Have you been in a vault before?
Toni-Lee
503 posts
I'm keen on the oasis moisturizer as Im nearly all out of my current one.
kknz
82 posts
The brow kit does look interesting, might have to go read the reviews on that one. I also need another BB cream (daughter keeps 'borrowing' mine). 

I never noticed before that your total points don't ever decrease, pretty cool. Learn something new everyday
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah its cool that it shows you the total plus what you have used and whats remaining.

Crazy how it all adds up!
Danni
324 posts
Eek I told myself I would miss out this vault and save up my points, my strategy for this was to not view the vault at all but now I've seen some things I wouldn't mind getting :(
mariaeolsina
46 posts
I haven't been part of the Vault before Macs. 
It sounds amazing, but I might just wait until I have more points accumulated. 
Kimrose
1416 posts
Macs, I am looking at the brow kit as well, good luck to both of us!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yes, I am loving all the additions to the vault, especially the Oasis apple a day.. which is one of my favourite products! Would love to get my hands on it
jalb88
121 posts
That brow kit looks great- heres hoping I can be quick enough to get one ! 
it's looking good, i'm re thinking sitting this one out lol

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!