Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

While all the BR staff were sleeping

38 posts, 29 members
ragingfrog
1289 posts
there were still some little BR addicts up and posting reviews.
I am sure the tech boffins can figure out when it actually happened and who, I noticed about 2am at 100,018.

So whip out the candles, cake and champagne everyone, and give yourself a hand. I think the celebration has started.

** blowing party noise makers. Confetti and ballons falling from the ceiling **
** happy dances galore ** 
MareeB
5241 posts
Congratulations everyone :)
Head Pixie
569 posts
I feel like we're late to our own party! Also I still have sleep in my eyes and morning breath...

*sprinkles pixie glitter on face and swishes mouth with magic elixir*

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

What an amazing milestone! And it would never happen without all of you amazing beauty lovers! Your support and your passion is a huge part of what makes Beauty Review so successful (Coke Zero, Skittles and numerous bowls of chilli are the other ingredients).

Well then... let the party begin!!! 

Happy bum wiggle dance is go!! 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Woohoo! Awesome work ladies. I look forward to checking out everyone's new reviews tonight :)
MissQT
1547 posts
Congrats everyone! I thought we might hit 100k overnight! I wonder who posted the 100,000th review.
Macs
5351 posts
Congratulations. That was quick.
Kimrose
1416 posts
What an amazing effort ladies.  Congratulations to us all and a huge THANKS to our BR crew for this awesome community xxxx
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Wow! That last 100 was FAST! Nice to wake up to, well done everyone!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Congratulations everyone! Wha hoo, we did it, we did it, we did it! Awesome achievement all round :) xx
-Bex-
611 posts
woohoo congrats BR what a milestone
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Wooooooo we did it. Congrats all on reaching that madsive milestone xx
First Lady
957 posts
Yowza!

And....I signed off a minute before the 100,000th review was placed.

I know who placed it!

It's going to be a crazy day handing out prizes!

xxxx
trudijoy
8375 posts
and here's me with three products lined up to review today! i thought it would be another day at least. Oops! Sorry xx
Emily-jane
314 posts
Congratulations everyone we did it. I stayed up a bit too late doing a couple of reviews (sore eyes this morning) I refreshed the page at 1.15 am and there was 100, 018 reviews placed! I wonder who placed the 100,000th review. 
2lilmnkys
106 posts
Well done everyone. It really was a blink and you will miss it moment. Woo hoo!!
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Congratulations everyone. Yes we did it. I was waiting for to see this epic moment. I wish we meet and celebrate together. 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Wow!  Congrats, BR!  I posted a review at 9.30pm and checked the counter before heading off to bed and there were still 80+ reviews left to go.  I really thought I'd get to see the ticker turn over sometime during the day today and possibly get to sneak one more review in.  Some very busy ladies were up late last night posting their reviews!

Congrats to whichever lucky lady it was who posted the 100,000th review!  You deserve it for staying up that late!  (I can't wait to see who you are).
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Nice work! I couldn't sleep last night so managed to post a few and help out a bit. Congratulations to whoever hit 100,000....that is awesome :-)
MrsLissy
301 posts
Nat, I think you should send a certificate to the person who placed review number 100,000! I'm so glad we made it, I can remember hitting all the 10s milestones on the way up and to see six figures, woah!!!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Ah haha. I had planned my reviews for today. That was quite a sudden jump. Congrats on getting over the 100,000 mark :)
Gossip Fairy
25 posts
I know who placed the 100,000th review! Yup! I do I do I dooooooo!

I was hiding behind a computer and listening in to the Crew... so tricky!!! 

So who is it? Wellllllllllll... I've seen the face on the forum before. Quite often in fact!! 

Oh! I hear The Pixie coming back from arranging prizes... Better fly! xoxoxo
MrsRosie
214 posts
Those last few reviews sure got done fast! A massive congrats to the team at BR I hope you are all having a wonderful day celebrating. Cant wait to see who placed the 100k review.
MissQT
1547 posts
Omg gossip fairy don't tease us like that!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Congratulations BR team and everyone. What a nice surprise for the BR Crew to wake up to. 
pintsize
1072 posts
Congratulations!!!! well done everyone!! <3
xx
ashiley
20 posts
I suddenly seem to have 500 more points on my profile than I did last night! Are the prizes for the 100,000 reviews in the process of being given out? How exciting! :)
Head Pixie
569 posts
I've been given the First Lady's nod to let you know who placed the 100,000th review. I'm so excited I can barely type!!!!

Congrats to MissQT!!! 

We'll be sending you out a bottle of BVLGARI Omnia Paraiba! Enjoy :) xoxoxo
Emily-jane
314 posts
Congratulations Miss QT! That's so awesome. Enjoy your perfume :)
MareeB
5241 posts
Congratulations MissQT :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Congrats Miss QT!
2lilmnkys
106 posts
Congratulations MissQT
Macs
5351 posts
Congrats Ms QT . Well done 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Ooooh I seem to have 100 points than I thought too! Thanks BR and congratulations to all the team!
Ringy
825 posts
congrats to all you prize winners!
MissQT
1547 posts
omg I missed seeing head pixies comment and only just saw it as I've been out tonight! Can't believe my review was the 100,000th review! Thank you so much! :)
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Congratulations miss Qt.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I'm slow to the party but congrats!!!
Congratulations MissQT and everyone else.  What a massive milestone  :-) x

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!