Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Where did 'Newly added products' go?

19 posts, 15 members
BeautyCutie
130 posts
Has anyone else noticed the 'newly added products' section of the homepage has dissappeared? It was so handy for seeing what things were new to the site :-(
Rezee
1964 posts
I miss it too and the recently reviewed! I think BR only took it so they could sort out the beauty vault stuff better? I'm not totally sure but I think it will be back after the vault is done :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
If I remember right, they took it down just while the vault is happening. When everyone tried to look at once, the wee gremlins played havoc for the poor BR ladies.

its coming back
chikoboo
3402 posts
Yep they took some elements away so the gremlin wouldn't destroy the vault function.   I'd say it'll all be back to normal come next week after the big event, if not improved by the boffins :)
dmnelson71
64 posts
Phewww!!!! I hope they bring it back after the BV as I looked at it everyday to see the new products added.  It was a great feature of the home page also items recently reviewed.
BeautyCutie
130 posts
Yay! Hope it comes back soon, it was so useful. Thanks ladies
colleencanary
764 posts
Yeh I'm feeling pretty lost on what I can write reviews on next.
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
colleencanary I feel abit lost too. Before we had that feature I used to go thru each category and check if there was any new products. It was soooo time consuming and put me off BR for a while until we got the recently added feature.
Kellie
570 posts
Just search 'newly added' in the search box and it comes up - I think second from the top :)
First Lady
957 posts
Hi Ladies,

It's SVP (Standard Vault Procedure!) to remove some of the features from the homepage, simply because they take a lot of 'oomph' to run and we want the Vault to go smoothly and are therefore freeing up as much oooph as we can.

Lovely Kellie is right - pop "Recently added" in to the search bar and voila!

Rest assured the homepage will be back to usual after the Vault.

Love BR xx

angehill
93 posts
Phew thanks BR! I was worried too! Pleased to see it will be back soon xx
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Oh that's awesome, thanks Kellie and   BRNatalie
xjayloux
900 posts
I always get so excited when i see products added that i requested.. I do this lil seated dance! Haha 
chikoboo
3402 posts
xjayloux I'm so glad I am not alone with my little chair wriggle dance when I see things I requested too :)
Uuummmmm help ladies.  I have been writing 'recently added' in the search bar and comes up with our current forum post and previous other information.  Have I missed a step or have I missed something obvious  :-(
1139 posts
Lindt-lover, you should be able to find them here. :)
Thank you Elena.  You rock! x
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
Thank you!!!!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Thanks Elena. :-)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!