Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Where can we suggest

29 posts, 16 members
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
A makeup artist type person we would love to see on the home page?
We have some mad skilled people in the BR community and with Halloween coming up I have one I'd love to suggest. Where do we suggest them though? This is a lady who hasn't been featured before. Would love to see the love being shared :)
mallomiss
569 posts
Good idea! 
Rezee
1964 posts
I saw in the article with Sophie,  that you can contact br so you can be featured.  So just heavily encourage the person to email br!
-Bex-
611 posts
Great idea! And if it's the same person I'm thinking of she DEFINITELY is amazing
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
She so wouldnt ask. She's a humble wee lady. I just think everyone needs to see how amazing her skills are if they don't already know how tallented she is
Macs
5351 posts
I love that idea, would love to see nenior being featured 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
That's who I want as well macs
Rezee
1964 posts
She is being featured! I said on her comment that I would love to see her looks and she said its coming!
MareeB
5241 posts
Nice one - she is amaaazing!
Lutece
1849 posts
She is amazing! And I hope I'm not stealing the gossip fairies job but Sarah will be on the home page soon :) xxx
neninoir
210 posts
Thank you so much lovelys! All your kind words really means a lot to me. I'm alill blown away actually!

Ive been working with BR for a few weeks and have some Halloween tuturials coming ~ I hope you like them :) Its a mix of beginners, medium and more advanced makeup so a good range hopefully.
( Sorry Ong I thought I mentioned this at Nanas funeral~ Thank you so much honey!! xx )

Thank you all again ~ I have a wee tear in my eye!! 

Lutece
1849 posts
I cant wait Sarah, your talents are endless! Everyone is looking forward to these :) X
Rezee
1964 posts
I can't wait to see what you've come up with!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Eeeeekkkkkk your made my day!! So excited now
Is there still a place we can suggest people when we see their work for future reference
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Can't wait to see what halloween looks you come up with neninoirI also think Lutece should put her name forward to feature because she is rocking those halloween looks! 
Head Pixie
569 posts
Evening!

Feel free to send any makeup artist look requests to [email protected]

:) xo
Kimrose
1416 posts
Looking forward to learning new skills...cant wait!
First Lady
957 posts
Ah October is going to be fun!  I love Halloween so have been working with members for a while now!

If you're not already, you absolutely MUST follow neninoir and Lutece on their social medias - they are both insanely talented, and we need to support our homegrown talent! 

Sarah is doing a really cool series for us, I couldn't wait for October to finally arrive so we can showcase her talent!  And Lutece has created a stunning look we'll be featuring in two weeks!  (I told Lutece earlier I want to make a Halloween Look Book of her work, so stay tuned...I usually get what I want!) 

When it comes to our MOTW we look for: makeup talent (obviously), flair / individuality, a nice range of products (we like to maintain our independance through our editorials) and, this is often the deal breaker - good, high quality images.  We need hi res, clear images, so generally cell phones aren't going to cut it. 

If you want to create a look, have an idea for one of our 'regulars' to create or know someone who fits what we're looking for, do get in touch.  We adore this feature and are always looking to add to it!  Love Nat xxx 
Lutece
1849 posts
Oh stop it guys, you see enough of my face already,

I would LOVE to see makeup looks by Koni and Nail art from Binarybeauty <3
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Agree with you Lutece good choice of members
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Oh head pixie and first lady thank you... I love seeing our ladies creations and watching them get better and better
So much talent right here  :-)  Looking forward to what's coming.  Sarah and Lutece absolutely blow me away!
SandyGedge
394 posts
eeek Sarah I can't wait to see what you've come up with!  :)  I follow so many of our talented BR girls on IG....gosh I can't even draw a stick person that looks good  hahahahaha
neninoir
210 posts
You guys are just the best!! Thank you for all your words of encourement!

EEEEEkk no pressure at all!! hehe!! Ive got heaps of ideas so should come up with some cool looks. :)

Another vote for a Letece Look book!!! :D :D :D You go girl!! xxx
shazatron101
5112 posts
YUS I found the thread!! I would personally love to see idomakeup doing some makeup - I follow her on insta and I think she's pretty rad - plus she did a Too Faced chocolate bar eye tutorial for me, as we both have the palette but I can't eyeshadow good haha. It was very pretty! Plus she did that super creepy Halloween look recently... I loved it. I'd love to see more of her :-) 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Okay am I just super dumb (I may or may not be a lil drunk) but I can't find the look idomakeup did? I thought tutorials from 'make up artists' were featured on the home page for the week? Or did I imagine the whole thing? 
MareeB
5241 posts
It was there Shaz, but it seems to be gone now.
Head Pixie
569 posts
Evening! (Five more hours 'til Christmas!!!)

Here's the link to ido's amazing look :) xo
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yeah Maree that's what I thought. I ain't crazy! And thanks Pixie! I'm still a bit like whaaat as its not on the home page, the other looks were featured for much longer and I only saw that one for the day? But yay! now I can write down the instructions and try not to stuff it up hahahaha ;-)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!