Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

When you want a limited edition or newly released item but you miss out!

24 posts, 10 members
chikoboo
3402 posts
This just happened to me and I'm guttered and hoping that it will be restocked soon.  Charlotte Tilbury collaboration with Norman Parker for some gorgeous items, I really wanted both matte lipdticks and highlighter but alas by the time pay went in and I had rushed to purchase..bang out of stock. Noooooo!!!!!!! Iwas genuinely heart broken.   Im going to console myself with a Gerard Cosmetics order for now until they come back into stock.  But its amazing what power makeup can have on an addict.  What have you lusted but missed out on?
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yes i wanted those CT Lipsticks aswell! Sigh, im waiting for beautylish to restock. I also want the jaclyn hill highligher, but have no way of getting it, so i'll be missing out on that one too
trudijoy
8375 posts
I don't really follow new makeup products closely enough to feel it with those, but I hate missing out on seasonal/LE things I love and like to buy when they come up, eg Lush Snow Fairy & Prince Charming, The Body Shop Raspberry and the Christmas Vanilla ones etc.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Binary hun if I do a sephora order this month want me to message you? 
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Chikoboo, the CT Norman Parkinson range is available on Nordstrom if the items you want are in stock? Prices are probably more expensive and you will have to use Youshop though. The only product I'm worried about missing out on is Champagne Pop.. I would love to get my hands on it but I can't afford a full sephora/youshop order atm and I can't justify the whole process for one item. Goodluck with getting your hands on everything! 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Chikoboo, you can't wave a carrot like that in front of me! Ofcourse i would love you to message me!!  Thanks for the offer x 

The option of getting things from Sephora has resulted in me looking on Sephora, and some of those value sets look amazing
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I missed out on the Lorac Mega Pro because I didn't know about it at the time, was totally gutted. Looked on EBay and Amazon willing to spend a lot to get my hands on it but no one was selling. Thank goodness someone put it up for sale last week. By the end of this week, it shall be miiiiiine.
Koni
444 posts
Hopefully they restock those items soon - annoying part about a restock is when you get the email at some ridiculous hour and you miss out by the time you wake up here in NZ!

I missed out on LE Riri Hearts MAC Collection because out of ALL days I decided not to check my emails and the items I wanted were sold out in Auckland the day it was released (sold out in minutes in the US) - yes I called every store/counter.

I managed to grab my items from Hamilton and Dunedin (with the help of MAC Wellington).
chikoboo
3402 posts
Haha binary so I'll be doing 2 orders then lol
chikoboo
3402 posts
Oh Chelsea I always forget about Nordstrom, have used them before might check it out if not restocked by beautylish
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Hahaha seems that way chikoboo! Have you already got the highlighter? 
sam_clarkson
205 posts
chikoboo if you do can you let me know aswell? I reallly want champagne pop also
kirstyj
1732 posts
I wanted some of the Lush Valentines day things earlier this year but I was on a no-spend at the time so didn't end up getting anything. I was disapointed but got over it... not much you can do when it is just gone.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
You probably got lucky KirstyJ, because the things i brought from the valentines LE were dissapointing! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I bought Prince Charming through a Facebook group kirsty. . . I wouldn't buy many things that way but for shower gel, I did.  I'll def be buying a big bottle when it's back in store
alikat
423 posts
I have big regrets about missing out on the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush wardrobe. Will not miss this season's release. Nope.
kirstyj
1732 posts
I ended up getting mine from SpaceNK Alikat and boy was it expensive ... but worth it. I agree their Christmas/Holiday palette looks awesome.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Sure Sam no problem sweets xx
chikoboo
3402 posts
Not yet Binary as I haven't done a sepgora order since its release but I might, a little dubious about it not suiting my skin tone though.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh, is this order actually going to happen Chikoboo? Because i may have added one more thing to my cart :D
chikoboo
3402 posts
More than likely doll, end of this week or next I'll message you 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh exciting!  This will be the longest week ever waiting for this.. (don't judge.. makeup is life)
Macs
5351 posts
It was the Riri hearts Lipstick. I wanted that badly.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!