Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What's your favourite time of day?

21 posts, 20 members
Kimrose
1416 posts
I was doing my usual beauty routine this evening and I thought,I really love this time of my day. I can spend an hour in the bathroom doing my thing...just love it! I can't decide whether it is then or the shower...I love them both. How about you ladies? What's your favourite time?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I usually take a shower in the morning but I've recently been having a bath in the evening as well (with a lush in it of course). I put on some music as well. I've kind of got hooked on it. Last week I felt so much better at the end of the week (and it was the last week of term as well) than I normally do. I'm sure it was having that relaxation time in the bath that helped. 
Ngahew
152 posts
The bath routine sounds lovely! Everytime I think about running a bath, I just get distracted with something else. I have been trying to think of my favourite time of day....I am not a morning person AT ALL but if I have to, I actually enjoy those early mornings, when no one is awake, its still dark outside! Its serene before the noise!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I used to love bath time, when I still lived in a house with a bath.  These days I only have a shower and miss having a relaxing bath.

Most days are pretty busy and are so varied that I don't really get to have a favourite time of day.  I do look forward to Sunday mornings though. It's the one day of the week where I don't have to be up early and can have a lazy breakfast in my PJs, followed by reading a few chapters of my book over a cup of good coffee.  Utter bliss!
MareeB
5241 posts
I like getting up early in the morning and going for a walk on the weekends, especially if it's warm and sunny, but on weekdays I like the evenings - kicking back after the work day, and eating tea and watching TV..bliss...
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Evenings! Evening bath, evening cuppa, evening pamper, evening peace and quiet as the kids are asleep hahaha.
Rajvee2588
221 posts
As business women whole day is busy. I get time at night for everything. After baby fall in sleep I start manicure, padicure, apply nail polis or nail art and put the face mask on etc. right now I do love nighttime....lol... I am weird.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I actually love the first hour of my work day. It's not usually busy and I work from home so I potter around, make coffee, finish my face etc between tasks. I also love twilight 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
If it's a busy day, the evening, if it's a relaxing day, the middle of the day.
tannygirl
3392 posts
For me it's probably the evening. I love pampering my skin in the evening and I love the feeling of having gotten something done during the day and therefore I can relax guilt free in the evening online.
2lilmnkys
106 posts
I like the mornings and all the routines of showering and getting ready for work. Everything is very peaceful at that time.
Macs
5351 posts
When I was in Tauranga it was evening butfor now mornings.
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
I love early, early morning.  When I am milking with my husband it is the single most beautiful view to see the sun come up behind Mount Taranaki and the view of the sea on the other side.  True bliss for me, the farm is my life!
chikoboo
3402 posts
When I am putting on my makeup at around 5am ish (getting later as the mornings are getting colder, and the makeup application is reducing....preferring my warm bed hehehe) but it is lovely, especially in the Summer when I would have the window open watching the world wake up as I was playing with makeup, watching the sky come to life and the birds singing, all else is calm (aside the hubby snores from the other room) but it is so peaceful and humbling.  Love it when we get to travel to work alnog the ocean road, we sometimes have time to stop and get out for a second or 2 just to hear the sea, watch the sun peeking up from the horizon, so utterly calming and sets me up for the day.  Would live right on the sea front if given the option, mornings and sea = happy Chikoboo.  
mallomiss
569 posts
I get to work half an hour early, make a coffee & go & sit outside. This is my favourite time as I can just chill, don't have to talk to anyone & relax for the day ahead. 
Rezee
1964 posts
I enjoy my makeup time too. I also enjoy my quiet time in the morning before the kids get up, it helps me just chill before the craziness of the day happens.
shazatron101
5112 posts
When I wake up in the morning and I have the whole bed to myself :P 
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Mornings for me. My shower after the gym and eating breakfast at work while planning my day are my fave times.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Depends on what day it is! Saturday in general is my favorite day unless I have to see my inlaws ;-) but I like the peace and quiet of the morning when the man is still asleep and not being loud and manish, I like the loud bustling of the afternoon when I'm visiting my mum and neice, and I like the sound of the fire crackling when I get home and the smells of dinner cooking :D

Otherwise, my favorite time of the day is still probably the morning. And the courier usually comes with presents in the morning, so its win win :-P
Emily-jane
314 posts
Evening time is generally my favorite time. Just being able to sit down and unwind with a cup of tea is absolute bliss! 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Easy, bedtime when the kids are asleep lol.  

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!