Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What's your favourite lipstick shade...

27 posts, 20 members
First Lady
957 posts
'ey up,

I'm just working on something for Lipstick Day and instead of just using the crew I thought it'd be fun to open it up to y'all!

If you'd like to, email me a picture of you in your favourite shade of lipstick and tell me what it is and why you love it.

We'll be publishing on Friday morning so I'll need your pics tomorrow/today - Thurs.  

xox
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Oh fun! I'll send a photo in today once I've done my makeup as the pictures I have of me wearing the shade I'm posing and not smiling lol
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Good morning, I just sent mine in.  This sounds like fun!  
trudijoy
8375 posts
i sent mine in wearing a suuuuuper bright pink <3
Macs
5351 posts
Look forward to seeing your guys pics. Im going to sit this one out. If I could pick it would be Karen Murrel True Love. 
siouxsannah
261 posts
I love reds! I seem to keep buying the same colour over again, only by different brands!
First Lady
957 posts
Shana - yours hasn't come through, can you resend pur-wease?  ([email protected])

Amy and Trudi - thank you muchly!

I love that so far we all have such different shades.  And also 2/3rds of my selfie is my forehead.  Dunno what happened there.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I was tempted to send you my mug shot but I have too many favorites ;-P 

Trudi you always rock that bright pink!
Lutece
1849 posts
So much pressure First lady! I had all day to think about which lipstick was my favorite, it was the hardest decision thats for sure :)
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Thanks for the heads up Shannon x I resent nat hopefully it worked?
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Yikes, just sent a pic through... End of the day on a Thursday too.
First Lady
957 posts
Shana still nothing.  T'interweb is keeping us apart!!! You could try sending it to the BBBE fb message?

Some days technology sucks!!

Karen - that is one well loved lipstick!

xox
Kimrose
1415 posts
Hey Nat, I just emailed a pic through, I hope you get it and I hope it is not too late, thanks xx
siouxsannah
261 posts
I have just sent in a picture if you still need images for tomorrow. 
Head Pixie
569 posts
Nawwww, waking up to see all your beautiful faces in the Lipstick article is just a bit bloomin' lovely :) 
Rajvee2588
221 posts
You are right head pixie. Good to see all faces with nice lipstick on.
Artemis
311 posts
I missed my chance! oh well, next year. Haven't even picked my lipstick of the day yet actually, perhaps MAC Diva which is pretty much my fave
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Awesome article. Not sure what my favourite shade is.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i opted for one fave in the article but just posted a collage pic of like 8 more. . . lipstickaholic!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Just read the article now you ladies look lovely. It appears though that red and berry sort of shades are winners. I definitely have more reds in my lippy collection than any other shade.
MareeB
5239 posts
There's a great variety of shades in the article. I love the plum colours.
MrsRosie
214 posts
I really enjoyed reading the article, and seeing your gorge faces. Sorry I missed out on posting my pic ladies.
I think Im starting to get a lipstick addiction as I seem to drift towards lipsticks when Im out and about or online at the moment. Fave colours being nudes or pinks <3
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I didn't wear lipstick today! Well not for the whole day. I had a super busy day which lead to a no makeup day but I felt like I was cheating not wearing any lipstick today. So I chucked on my fave colour and cooked dinner then removed it before I ate tea hehe
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Same here Mrs. Rosie. after lipsticks challenge on BR I am addicted toward lipsticks. Every time I am looking lipsticks swatches online.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Just saw the article, it looked great!
Emily-jane
314 posts
Sad face I missed sending in a picture. Everyone looked so beautiful with their favorite lipsticks on. I love a good pinky/nude shade on my fair complextion.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I am a pink addict but I don't want to narrow it down further as I feel it is a little neglectful on the others I don't pick, and what if I don't pick a colour and it decides to never work for me again. Maybe I'm getting a little dramatic.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!