Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What's your fave....? poll

16 posts, 14 members
Rezee
1964 posts
Lipstick?
Eyeliner?
Highlighter?
Eyeshadow?
Mascara?

Mine are,
Lipstick is la splash, I only have og ghoulish but I'm keen to try other colours. I love the formula. 
Eyeliner, eye of horus in nubian brown. 
Highlighter, is mary lou by the balm although I think becca in opal might top her once I play around with it more.
Eyeshadow is half baked by urban decay. It's been my favorite for so long now.
Mascara is smokey lash by bobbi brown. My sample has run out now and it breaks my heart lol.
Koni
444 posts
Happy new year Renee :-)  My favourites tend to change but right now this is what it looks like:

Rovie Rosewater lipstick
EOH Lazuli
Hourglass Obscura Modernist eyeshadow palette
Too Faced Better than Sex mascara

And I apologise but it was physically too painful to decide on a favourite highlighter haha.

I just googled UD Half Baked and wow that one looks great!!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Wow, talk about a hard question!

Lipstick? Still my Kat von D Everlasting liquid lip in LUV but also lately still (colour wise mostly) Lime Crime Countessa Fluorescent

Eyeliner? Black - my Anna Sui liner. Colours - EOH purple and the Chichi ones

Highlighter? Becca in Moonstone

Eyeshadow? my UD Shadow Box or MAC Rose Gold pigment

Mascara? by a whisker, MAC false lashes. The RoVie Eye Can-D is amazing but the MAC *just* wins
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Oh no, are you missing your Bobbi Brown one enough to purchase the full size? :P I need to try those EOH liners! 

Current faves
MAC Modesty
I never wear liner these days, except to tightline, and am yet to find a fave for that!
Mary Lou-Manizer
Makeup Geeks Cocoa Bear
Moisture Mist Impressive Lash
neninoir
210 posts
Its really interesting finding out everyones favs!

Mine would be ~

Lipstick - Jeffree Star Redrum
Eyeliner - Iamsin Black gel liner
Highlighter - Ben Nye Lumiere Luxe powder in Ice ( technically not a highlighter, its a loose pigment but I love it as a highlight )
Eyeshadow - Makeup Geek Bitten ~ I hit pan within 3-4 months!
Mascara - The black mascara from Eye of Horus

^_______________^ 

Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Lipstick? Now bare in mind I only started wearing lipstick about 6/8 months ago when I picked one up in the beauty vault lol. I now own 12!!!! And my favorite out of those are my LA Girl Matte Flat Velvet Lipsticks.

Eyeliner? I have a knock off Mac eyeliner pencil and it's the bomb!

Highlighter? Bossy Glowy highlighter

Eyeshadow? Maybelline nudes palette, I can't wait to purchase some really awesome pigmented palettes. 2016 goal.

Mascara? Maybelline great lash in blackest black :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
[color=#291b29]Great poll hun, although mine is going to look a wee bit sad ha ha ha

Lipstick - I don't have one, I tend to use lipbalm - Bossy Cosmetics

Eyeliner - I can't find the name because it has rubbed off - but it is a Koreann branded black gel eyeliner

Highlighter - I have a Bossy one but it is still sat unused lol

Eyeshadow - I don't wear eyeshadow

Mascara - The Makeup Room - another Korean branded black mascara

See I told you it would be boring lol[/color]

Macs
5351 posts
My favourites are:

Liquid Matte Lipstick- Lime Crime, La Splash
Eyeshadow -I haven't got a good pallette yet. 
Blush- Mac and Milani
Highlighter- Bossy 
Mascara- Angel Eyes by Art Deco
Eyeliner- Havent found a good one
Foundation- Atm Maybelline Matte and Poreless

Im hoping this year I'll stick to find at least one really good product for each of these. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Fave lipstick - Jeffree Star Hoe Hoe Hoe
Fave eyeliner - Chi Chi gel liners. So many colors and they're just lovely
Fave highlighter - Don't use one ;-)
Fave eyeshadow - Too Faced chocolate bar palette. I can't pick one so I pick all of them ;-)
Fave masacara - Too Faced Better Than Sex :-D
tannygirl
3392 posts
-I don't really have a fave lipstick but I really like nude shades. I really like Mac Twigg.

- For liquid Physician's Formula 2-in-1 lash boosting eyeliner. For pencil my EOH goddess pencils (seriously the search for good eyeliner pencils stopped when I discovered those).

- I don't own alot of highlighters maybe three but really like the Irridescent Strobe Light that came in the Ambient Edit palette. I also like the overall glow I get from using the powders.

- My fave eyeshadow would have to be hands down the KVD Shade and Light Eye Contour palette. I have monolids and I had only used shimmer before that and this stayed on all day and looked good. It was the first matte high end eyeshadow palette I splurged on and it's worth it.

- I don't have a fave at the moment but I really want to try the EOH black one sometime.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
This is so interesting reading!

Lipstick I have brands. So liquid Jeffrey Star. Charlotte Tilbury for pure sex appeal and how lovely it feels. RoVie for staying power on me

Eyeliner I've sort of gone off eyeliner. I've been using RoVie liquid when I do a wing or EOH for pencil if I do wear it. Quite like using the eyeshadow dragged under

Highlighter easy! Becca shimmering skin perfector

Blush Charlotte Tilbury and Nars Orgasm

Eyeshadow hmmm hard! Love makeupgeek foiled ones. Chocolate bar for the smell. RoVie for loose mineral

Foundation is super easy RoVie mineral for hot days and when skin is behaving. The liquid for cold days or to add a bit of extra moisturiser. I don't react to them.

Mascara RoVie eye can-d makes my eyelashes look long
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
This is like making me choose a favourite child haha
Lipstick: A hard one, probably a tie between Nars Audatious & Shiseido Rouge lipsticks (so amazing)
Eyeliner- Za all the way
Highlighter- Tricky, Either Becca champange palette or Laura Mericer or Kevyn Aucion. I can't choose
Eyeshadow: MUG-hands down
Mascara: Benefit Roller lash, great for us girls who has straight lashes

Rezee
1964 posts
Great answers, I love reading what everyones fave items are. Lol Sarah,  I've told myself I need to use up two mascaras first before I buy it. I'm not actually sure where to buy it from but I think Palmerston north has a bobbi brown counter now so I'll hopefully get it from there. Happy new year Koni!
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
That sounds like a fair deal to me! Hopefully the 2 said mascaras dry out really quickly. Haha
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Lipstick - Chanel
Eyeliner - ChiChi
Highlighter - haven't got a favorite
Eye Shadow - Chi Chi's OMFG palette
Mascara - Maybelline Collosal though I need to try the EOH one.
idomakeupnz
150 posts
[color=#291b29]Lipstick - Mac's matte formula is my favourite traditional lipstick and Jeffree Star is my favourite liquid lipstick formula.[/color]
[color=#291b29]Eyeliner - For liquid eyeliner I love Y.E.T Cat Girl Pen Liner and pencil liners, I love the Jordana 12hr Made to Last ones.[/color]
[color=#291b29]Highlighter - It's a tie between The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer and Mac Lightscapade, just depends on what look I'm going for.[/color]
[color=#291b29]Eyeshadow - This is tough because eyeshadow is my favourite makeup item. I love Lorac's formula, both their shimmers and mattes, I also love Too Faced mattes but not the biggest fan of their shimmer/metallic shades. I also adore Kat Von D shadows and Zoeva shadows.[/color]
[color=#291b29]Mascara - Don't really have a favourite. I'm yet to find one that knocks my socks off so I just buy whatever is on special haha.[/color]

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!