Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

whats your fav mac lippy

46 posts, 37 members
latoya_321
16 posts
whats your fav mac lippy im loving brave atm but would love to explore in getting some new colours tell me your fav
kirstysays
762 posts
I Love Rebel and Plumful!
MareeB
5244 posts
Nouvelle Vogue -gorgeous :)
Kia
550 posts
I don't buy Mac, but a friend of mine was wearing Heroine and it almost tempted me to go and buy one! 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
OMG I'm addicted to MAC thanks to colleencanary! She is a enabler and has brought a lot of us girls MAC. She started me off with rebel which I love! I now have about 8 and more on the way. Craving is delicious! It matches so many of us with different colourings.
MicheleC
419 posts
Of the three I have (All Fired Up, Rebel and Show Orchid) I think Rebel is my favourite. Each time I put Rebel on I fall in love with it all over again!
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I'm nearly to embarrassed to admit this, I haven't tried  Mac lippy oh help me please ladies. :))
chikoboo
3402 posts
I don't buy MAC either but I must admit that they look like good quality and have been tempted but won't be swayed =) I love the look of Herorine but then I'm just a lover of dark lipsticks
Chaotic82
522 posts
I have Craving and Twig.  They are both my favourites right now - But I have a few sitting in my cart and every now and then I hear them singing to me.  It probably wont be long before I order them hehe
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Like chikoboo, I don't buy MAC butI recently bought Chi Chi's Lady Bump as I had seen it is a really close dupe to MAC's 'Rebel'. Lady Bump is super pretty - I highly recommend it if you want a cheaper alternative :)
Chaotic82
522 posts
I have Lady Bump.  Love it :)
ChristieMJ
358 posts
I don't buy MAC apart from their lipsticks - its the only product of theirs that I don't think is overhyped and not worth the money! Such an awesome range of colours and finishes too. I only own 6 and I think my fav would have to be Angel - just a great suit everyone type neutral pink shade :)
Shazzaali
45 posts
I love all of the matte MAC lipsticks. I have almost every matte colour. My favourites for everyday though are Kinda Sexy which is a nice nude and Please me which is a really nice pink. 
kayxcake
422 posts
I feel like I'm not giving my usual shades more love these days (my all time favs: saint germain, snob, creme cup); I'm currently loving Hoop! 
Kaitlyn343
268 posts
I've never been able to try a MAC lippy before! haha I hear so many awesome things about them though.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Vegas Volt. I love orange. Currently lemming the entire Creamsheen + Pearl collection and Rebel though.
cheenamaria
13 posts
I love MAC and they populate my vanity! my favorites are rebel and Ruby woo. 
isemonger
224 posts
Isn't this like asking a parent to pick a favourite child? Isn't the correct answer.... I don't have a favourite sweetie, I love you all. No? Just me? Hahahaha Mac has so many amazing colours and I change my favs like I change my mind..... often. Currently I am digging All fired upCandy Yum Yum Rebeland......Dreamless (Mineralize rich) If you are ever stuck though and you can get to a MAC shop the make up artists are so helpful and will match a colour to you that you will love!
Millyish
4 posts
This is a really tough one! I think my favourites would have to be Heroine, Daddy's Little Girl and Up The Amp since I am a purple lipstick girl!
kyliemaree
15 posts
AH, MAC, How I love your lipsticks....Angel, for your beautiful nudey pinky tone, St Germain for when Im feeling the pastel pink, Candy Yum Yum when I want my pink brighter, Ruby Woo because you are the most beautiful red of all time ever, although Russian Red you did make that decision hard. I cant resist Heroine with your party purple vibe, or Cyber for the midnight purple night...-----------------------------------------------------------------
latoya_321
16 posts
Ahh I should have worded it properly sorry :-P as it's coming into summer I'm wanting to buy a new shade craving sounds delicious
Iloveperfumes
132 posts
Mine was Twig (a rosy nude pink brown) for many years but I realised it was quite ageing on me and I fell in love with honeylove (a beigey honey rose toned nude) which I still use to this day. I also love Modesty (which is the perfect pinky mauve brown nude) but I really don't care for the finish as it is too shiny, melts all over the place (has melted in my bag twice before) and  wears off way too quickly - if anyone can suggest an alternative in a satin/matte texture let me know :)
amyhenderson
33 posts
Rebel, Cyber, Pure Herione (limited edition Lorde range), Candy Yum Yum and Velvet Teddy :)
OliviaJess
40 posts
My favourite at the moment is brave! I wear everyday pretty much, I am addicted to it. Loving it. I have just ordered some of heirloom lipsticks online. Can't wait to get them.
MicheleC
419 posts
I recently saw Girl About Town and now I know that would be my next addition. Thanks MrsLizzy!
RachLouise
218 posts
I really like Morange and Hue. Both are my faves
beksnz
33 posts
I just got my first two to see how they go. I've got Kinda Sexy which has become my staple nude/ apricot for a finished look that's not too extreme. And I've got Russian Red, which is a bold red carpet red. Can't complain so far apart from the staying power isn't asssss amazing as I'd hoped. But then again no lippy is!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Since my last post in this thread I have bought Rebel and it's my new fave. Still lemming the Creamsheen and Pearl collection though!
Jesse
745 posts
My collection has expanded too! Up The Amp is probably my current favourite.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I only have Brave and Snob, Brave is definitely my favourite. 
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I only have 2 MAC lippys, I'm not sure that I'll be purchasing any more, but I do love Modesty. I wear it most days as it's the perfect 'my lips but better' shade. It requires no thought as it goes with practically everything!
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Velvet Teddy and Russian red are probably my faves
trudijoy
8375 posts
I just bought my first ever MAC lippy in DF at Akl Airport. It was about 7am and the girl was amazing, suggesting colours, trying things on me. I ended up with Diva-ish (which is part of a new range about to hit the normal shops, so I'm told) which is stunning and I'm in love with it so much. I tossed up between that and a brighter neon pink but I already have Lime Crime Countessa Flourescent so opted for the darker shade and am SO glad I did
Jesse
745 posts
I have Russian Red on right now! Dawn parade lippy of choice :)

Trudi Diva-ish looks really pretty, there's so many awesome shades in the MAC is Beauty collection.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Jesse it's one I can't wait to review! I have at least three more overseas trips this year that I know of at the moment so I'll be seriously tempted to expand my collection. I also got the lip primer this time. Jury is still out because I haven't used it enough yet.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Okay mac virgin over here! But my fav lippy (not that i own it, but its on the wishlist) is Mac Brave. Ah its so pretty 
kirstyj
1732 posts
Two favourites because I can.

Craving - enabled by ColleenCanary. Extremely beautiful creamy shade that seems to suit everyone.

Rebel - I love that you can put this on lightly (just tap it on) for a beautiful light colour. Or just put it on propertly for the perfect wintery dark plumy red shade. It is so versatile!
Macs
5351 posts
I was gifted Rebel. I haven't tried it yet. If I could add to my collection I would pic Velvet Teddy, Ruby Woo, Heroine,Sin,Cyber.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
KirstyJ, i just googled mac craving, and wow i am in love with it! It looks absolutley beautiful! Another one of the wishlist, looks like il be doing a mac order sooner than expected
Kaitlyn343
268 posts
Since my last comment, I have now tried MAC and my favourite is hands down [color=#291b29]Velvet Teddy [/color]!! This is only the third one I've tried but it was honestly love at first wear xxx
george
150 posts
At the moment, my favourite is Ruby Woo! Such a classic red xx
Baylee3180
16 posts
OMG Heroine is thee most beautiful shade of deep purple. Its def my favourite.
Danni
324 posts
Velvet teddy! :)
alikat
423 posts
Rebel is a staple. Hands down. Brave is also super pretty and I love mine. I can't believe I paid NZ prices to own it, but I did. I also LOVE Flat Out Fabulous. This wears for SO LONG. It is quite drying though, but that's retro matte formula. I have Heroine, but I wish I was brave enough to wear it more often. 
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
Creme cup is my favourite right now!
Koni
444 posts
Ohhhh tough one. I'd go for any of their matte lipsticks because pigmentation is on point. Mine would be "Kinda Sexy".

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!