Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What's in your wallet?

37 posts, 25 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
My wallet is the size of a small brick, and not by my own purchase. It's also white. Well, its kinda grey now, and a bit of fushia pink from an unlidded lippy. Who buys white things!? Anywho, what's in your wallets? Not your handbag, but your wallets! Or purses, whatever you call them.

In mine I have eftpos cards, a visa, cards from places like The Body Shop and the pharmacy, a buttload of coins (I freakin LOVE coins), business cards, 2 library cards, $30 cash, a blistex lipbalm, a pen, novelty coins from the Auckland Zoo, Kelly Tarltons and Rainbow Springs, a nail file, and a little baggy that contains spare peircings incase the current ones break. Oh, and a little spray bottle of hand santizier. 

I don't own a handbag, obviously. hahahahaha. 
chikoboo
3402 posts
cobwebs ;) seriously only have my eftpos card, emergency only (you know like must have sales) credit card, few stamps, and a whole host of loyalty cards like Flybuys, Farmers, etc...
Cesy
162 posts
You are all good! I have a phone cover that has room for my eftpos cards and licence, so they go in there, so my wallet is full of all those other random cards (AA, Library card, loyalty cards), coins, business  cards, random pieces of paper with apparently important info on them and old receipts! Would love a new wallet but this one was a birthday present from the husband, don't want to give it up yet.
RC
162 posts
My word Shaza, you must have a massive wallet!! I'm trying to picture it haha.

I just bought a new wallet on an overseas trip, and it's smaller than my previous wallet - so I try to keep things downsized. Mine contains:
Eftpos
Credit card
Flybuys
Onecard
Drivers license
A couple of giftcards (Farmers, NW, Z)
First Aid cert
Insurance card
Netguard card for the bank
Blood donation card
Library card
HOP card
$130 cash 
A few free movie passes and coffee vouchers
Gold coins (silver goes in piggy, which I empty into a charity bucket every so often)
And a condom hahaha

shazatron101
5112 posts
It's 20cmx10cmx5cm, that's not that big is it? I don't think so but it's pretty fat and could probably kill a man if it was weighted right lmao. I can also put my phone in it, but then I really don't have any room haha. It's from Forever New, a store I've never heard of.
Also, I lol'd at the condom. 
RC
162 posts
Haha I totally just got my ruler out of my desk to figure out how big your wallet is. It's much bigger than mine, but you're right - it's not THAT big :) 

Pifithrin
1243 posts
Mine is a vintage Oroton glomesh one that is usually stuffed with receipts and coffee cards, but never any money. Plus the usual cards/ID/etc. I also keep Panadol, Razene and the pill in my wallet.
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Interesting thread Shaza.  Can learn alot about someone by the contents of their wallet/purse.  My wallet is a hand me down black leather sort os wallet from my late nana it has a clip part on one side which holds my $15 in coins and $70 cash.  It has endless amounts of dockets from the warehouse and pak n save and some countdown animal cards.  In the card pockets part I have two bank cards and two visas.  A one card, fly buys card, city chic loyalty card and Farmers Loyalty card.  In the middle zip pocket is some spongebob stickers, a tampon, four tattoo studio business cards and a spare lip ring cause my piercing has been known to come out when eating..
shazatron101
5112 posts
Those animal cards are crazy! My mum completed her set within like, two weeks, and has almost 2 more full sets because people keep giving the cards to her. 

You can learn a lot about a person by whats in their wallets, I agree. I was just wondering because it had been on my mind for a while, and I was curious to see if anyone carried as much crap in their wallet as I do! :p
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Lol you do carry alot but then like you said you don't have a bag,  So it's totally justified.  I hate those animal cards my kid wants to be part of the craze but its got ridiculous at his school where kids are being hurt because someone wants the cards they have so I keep them and pass them on to someone else.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
After the big empty of receipts and silver coins, I still have coffee cards, library card, loyalty cards, visa, vouchers, cash and a tepid baths swim pass.
Macs
5351 posts
Photo of my partner, Farmers card, Fly buys card, libary card, Smith city Card, 7 Coffee Club cards, my bank card, my mums bank card, one card ,photos of my kids..Reciepts,shopping lists, coins, Did have notes but spent them lol..perfume cards that I try on. I need to de clutter badly.
Lutece
1849 posts
Hahaha i love how yours resembles a small brick! Mine is filled of reciepts, a family photo, a little love note from hubby, coins and cards <3
shazatron101
5112 posts
shanawesthouser69, that is horrible!! Kids are so mean sometimes, and it's always over something silly like that. The craze over these cards, and the little NW toys (which my mother has the full set of, too, both sets!) gets so out of hand. If I knew what my mother was doing with her spare cards I would ask to send them to you so your kid could have a set without the fighting! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oooh and Macs, when I go to the perfume sales I always have a wallet full of those little smelly cards!! They're so good in the moment but then a few days later when you try to work out what is what it's hard... But at least my wallet smells good haha :P

I also have a note from my fiance, from our first year together. He lost his phone and wrote me a note to tell me he lost it. For some reason I kept it haha. Thanks for sharing ladies! My curious little mind is satisfied now :P
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
moths :) I have so much in my wallet I sometimes struggle to keep it closed, it's a great plase to store things I even keep a pin in my wallet just in case
trudijoy
8375 posts
coffee cards!  so many coffee cards.

Also store cards (incl Flybuys, One card etc), debit, credit and eftpos cards, my teacher registration card, usually some cash, often an instant kiwi and reciepts for reimbursement from work.

My most eccentric items are my souvenirs from trips to Japan, in particular my omamori, which is a Japanese temple charm.  They are bought for a recipient to wish them luck, or health, or whatever the purchaser wishes for the recipient.  My current one is for 'en-musubi' or luck in love.  So far it hasn't worked, but fingers crossed :)
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Call me a voyuer but I love hearing about what is in people's wallets and handbags :P

My wallet is black with lime green zombies in various states of zombie madness. Their eyes also glow in the dark. It's tacky but I love it haha.

I have some cash, a Flybuys card, Eftpos and Debit card, a Farmers card, my license, my One card, a $5 off pizza card, coffee cards, 2 loyalty cards for 2 different Mexican restaurants (I LOVE Mexican), a cinema loyalty card, an EB Games loyalty card, a loyalty card for bubble tea, a camera card for work (it is like a memory card that holds files), and various media passes for work.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Jessicka - SO with you on the Mex food. Have you taken up the free-taco-at-Mexico offer yet if you're in Aucks?
shazatron101
5112 posts
That wallet doesn't sound tacky at all! It sounds amazing haha I am all for anything that glows in the dark!
kirstyj
1732 posts
I have a long purple Briarwood wallet that I love (although I'm in the market for something smaller).

I have so many cards it isn't funny!!! Why does every firm give you a card rather than just collecting your info in a system. Argh.

I also have no cash, and two 10c coins.
Filoaha
67 posts
Wallet: Black Deadly Ponies (Thanks Mumsie for the brilliant birthday present!)

Contents: Reciepts, bus tickets, reciepts, three coffee cards for the same place, reciepts, three eftpos cards, farmers club card, club cards for a million other places that I don't use. a hair ties, and another reciept!

I should probably clean out the reciepts....
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
Mine got a crap load of loyality cards,my efposdt/debit card, $10 of coins,$220 cash and a recipet lol pretty boring! oh and a pen haha
RachLouise
218 posts
All I have in my wallet is a bunch of cards and some cash.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
EFTPOS card, Community Services card, a Telecom phone booth card thingy in case of emergencies, a few coins, Whicoulls, Farmers and Life Pharmacy loyalty cards and an EB Games club card. I also have a couple of receipts in there for proof of purchase if I win a couple of competitions that I need to have them for. My wallet comes with an Iphone holder as well but I have a cheap Smartphone so it doesn't fit haha. I keep my Debit card at home because I only use it for online purchases and if I lose my wallet I won't have to panic because I'll have my Debit card anyway!
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
EFTPOS card, Community Services card, a Telecom phone booth card thingy in case of emergencies, a few coins, Whicoulls, Farmers and Life Pharmacy loyalty cards and an EB Games club card. I also have a couple of receipts in there for proof of purchase if I win a couple of competitions that I need to have them for. My wallet comes with an Iphone holder as well but I have a cheap Smartphone so it doesn't fit haha. I keep my Debit card at home because I only use it for online purchases and if I lose my wallet I won't have to panic because I'll have my Debit card anyway!
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
I have a very small clutch type bag that I keep inside my bag which contains a tin of mints, a few lip products, coins and a gold metal card holder that usually only has my debit/eftpos card, Farmers club card and vouchers. I find these posts really interesting! xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
Magpiefi, I have the same trouble with my wallet, trying to keep it shut. The zips have unzipped before under the strain haha... Fortunately I cleaned it out, which is what made me curious about your wallets! Mrs Rain, your wallet isnt boring! Nobodies wallet is! :P BadIndieGamer - Depending on where I'm going, I usually leave my wallet at home cos I really hate how bulky it is, but I'm too cheap to go buy a new one or a bag lmao. And unfortunately for the VISA card, I have all it's pretty little numbers memorized. So I wouldn't need it at home anyway. Cos I figured if a monkey can learn to memorize that many numbers, then so can I! (And I have, with several cards hahaha)  I love all of your wallets. Thank you for sharing <3
notjaya
62 posts
Ooh, love reading what's inside your wallets! Fun fact: I usually don't carry one around! But when I do, it's a small one to keep my cards and IDs.
ChristieMJ
358 posts
I love reading these sorts of things too. My wallet is currently a small cream coloured card sized pouch and just fits my debit card, club cards (one card, farmers, flybuys etc), drivers licence and some emergency cash. I find if I use a bigger wallet it just gets filled with recipts/junk etc!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Eek, dont even want to look inside my wallet. The outside is bad enough, i have been meaning to buy a new one, but other things have been taking priority!! My wallet it full of recepits.. dont know why i have been keeping so many! I have my eftpos card, credit card, student id, and liscense,  plus like 10 loyalty cards, even though i only regulary use 2! Seems like i might have to give my wallet a wee bit of a clean out
Cesy
162 posts
I love looking at everyone's wallet- I particularly enjoy looking at people's licences! So to be fair, I'd let them look at mine. It used to be hilarious, I got it when I was 17, so I was in my school uniform, I had no eyebrows and those terrible two strands of hair instead of a fringe many of us had in the mid 2000s. I was almost sad when I got it replaced last month - but the AA cut the photo out for me and now I have that in my wallet too! 
ChristineHoll
152 posts
At the moment I don't really like carrying a bag/wallet with me, but when I do, it's my black and grey one that I got from a Guess outlet store in California a few years ago.

Inside it has my license, loyalty cards (spotlight, onecard, farmers etc), eftpos card, receipts, and coins. I have another little card wallet which has all my other loyalty cards that I don't use often, plus our community services cards, health insurance cards etc. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Usually I have my keys also in my wallet. Since changing them over to a bag because of our holiday, I haven't put them back in my wallet. Guess who just got locked out of the house? 
Hah hah  shazatron101 your wallet sounds like a weapon you could throw at someone  :-)

It's lucky I have slim line wallet but at times it can burst from the seams and won't close!

At this moment I have the following:

Gift card
Debit card
Credit card
Fly Buys
New World Fly buys
Medical Insurance card
Drivers Licence
Petrol Card
Contents/car Insurance card
Cash
Various coffee cards
MillXhodia
136 posts
Mines not very exciting

Licence
A few bank cards
Loads of coffee cards
Flybuys
Farmers Club card
Work Swipe Key
Mickey Mouse plasters
$5 and a few coins
a wad of my business cards
eftpos receipts that need to be rehomed in the bin

:)
ajrees23
41 posts
I used to have a giant wallet but I bought a new hand bag that was smaller and I had to then down size my wallet ehich was probably a good thing. Lots of unused cards and receipts got thrown out.
Now I only have:
$20.00
Eftpos card x2
Credit Card
Gym Card
Pool Card
Drivers Licence
Fire Arms Licence
Coffee Card
Fly Buys
New World Club Card

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!