Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What's burning, BR?

34 posts, 18 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
candle/melt audit!

i have a scentchips blend happening; I got it as a free sample. It's called 'Kiwi Delight' and it's cactus flower, passion fruit and strawberry... yum

PS just realised I'm starting a lotttt of threads. I got bored and don't wanna move or sleep :p
shazatron101
5112 posts
Scentsy! my ultimate "ill never buy that... next minute" lmfao. i have sweet plum pastry/vanilla bean butter cream in the living room and southern evening (sexy lavender/geranium/fruity/musky kinda smell, i cant explain it thats just what the description says lol) in the bedroom. i mixed it with something but i cant remember what ahhahahaha but it smells good :D 
trudijoy
8375 posts
i got a GIANT box of ALL the scents in melts from Aroma Addiction for my birthday from my sister in law and brother, so I foresee many many melts in my future :D
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I have Nag Champa incense burning right now with a non scented candle burning next to it....mmmm love nag champa
MareeB
5242 posts
I still have half of my giant caramel candle I got for Christmas. It's so hot in my bedroom during the day that I can smell the candle without lighting it, so I light it for an hour on a damp gloomy day to chase the gloom away :)
Macs
5351 posts
Nadaz lol last thing I burned was Ecoya vanilla candle ages ago. Still haven't purchased a supermarket burner yet. It's hot here . Got my fan on .
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I was burning my Natio Island escape candle, that I picked up when I was xmas give shopping last year.
Julieal
915 posts
I love scented candles -not vanilla for some reason but most of them work for me.
Julieal
915 posts
I love scented candles -not vanilla for some reason but most of them work for me.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Me too Lisa! Nag Champa i's my fave along with dragons blood.
No candles for me, I'm saving them for winter. Sound's strange but I love burning them on a cold dark rainy day.
trudijoy
8375 posts
ooooh caramel and island escape sound gooooood!

Amy i love candles in winter esp during a storm but there's also something about them on balmy, humid summer evenings, perfumed air, darkened rooms..... <3
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
ooooo some nice sounding scents in there!!  I have four scentsy warmers dotted about my whare, I am all for scentsy all day every day!  In the lounge I have Pink Haze and Sweet Plum Pastry mixed, in my bedroom I have Eskimo kiss, In my boys room I have Lemon Sugar Shea and in the guest room I have Marshmellow mint and vanilla bean buttercream.  
shazatron101
5112 posts
i looooove candles for winter but I agree Trudi, something about nice smelling things on a hot disgusting day just makes my heart so happy!
tannygirl
3392 posts
I have a healthy stash of Scentsy Bars. So I just melt whatever I feel like in the evenings. I've been sick for the last couple of days and my sinus was completely blocked but before that I had Spiced Berries in the burner. It's like a berry scent with a mix of cinnamon and other complimentary spices. Other favourites of mine are strawberry and rockmelon, zen garden, frosted ginger cookie, summer holiday and sweet pea and vanilla. In addition to smelling amazing, almost like Ecoya's Sweet Pea and Jasmine but with waaay more scent throw, it's awesome for removing stains from my burner dish left by the darker Scentsy Bars. I just leave it in the burner for about 2 days and then switch off let cool and pop out the hard wax and the stains are stuck to the wax. 
g1ggles2
358 posts
Just reading this reminds me how much I love scented candles and how I have a severe lack of them in my house at present.

Lately it's been because I have small children who seemed intent one getting to my candles and I gave up buring insense before they were born (I was so paranoid about the smoke 'rolls eyes')  

However I think im well over due for a candle haul!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I've got a half melted vanilla one which come winter will melt fairly quickly.
Ringy
825 posts
All my favourite scentsy bars keep getting discontinued! I'll find a favourite and then a couple months later it's gone. Just means I have to buy a big variety to check out all the flavours. I'm not too keen on actual fire candles - I have a fire phobia. 
Kimrose
1418 posts
I love scented candles. I light one every evening. I walk past it as I come home and it is lit as soon as I have put my bag down. I dont really have a favorite tho.
kirstyj
1732 posts
I recently tried the Peter Alexander Vanilla Caramel candle (thanks to Ringy) in the smaller size and it is amazing! I am really going to have to buy myself the full size for my birthday as it is amazing and I think my favourite candle EVER
Koni
444 posts
Finishing up my Ecoya Sweet Pea and Jasmine that I got for Christmas before starting on my ultimate fav - Purple Orchid Soy candles, I just bought Passionfruit so I'm excited to see if it's just as good French Pear. I'm in need of new jars for my makeup brushes so really can't wait to get through them.
trudijoy
8375 posts
this thread smells nice now :p

I got a candle in a late bday present in the mail this morning so now i'm burning a bamboo and jasmine candle!
shazatron101
5112 posts
a cube of passionfruit and vanilla scentsy that i was gifted from my wonderful Shana banana... it's so nice! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
new candle! Glasshouse Little Black Dress, which is black rose scented wax. Loving it!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Have my scentsy burner on with cozy chai whiffting the air atm in my kitchen and my hallway has blackberry marmalade
Ringy
825 posts
I love blackberry marmalade- I'd never have picked it but am so glad I have it- smells so goood!
Julieal
915 posts
I love the kitchen candles with the citrus scent -All the cooking smells evaporates and a nice oragey scent replaces them -So Cool.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I am about to change mine! So we will go for... Pink Currant and Birchwood mixed with You're my Buttercup, I'm hoping it will be tart but floral? Idk. and in the bedroom Ginger Cookie and Citrus Pop :P 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I'm burning a supermarket scented Candle atm which is rather disappointing. Am in need of a candle purchase or melts!
Macs
5351 posts
The last thing I burned was my large Ecoya Vanilla candle. I need to purchase some .
shazatron101
5112 posts
I got Scentsy mail today from the wonderful Sarah aka mumof3munchkins and OMG. I had Coconut Flan going - smells like a jazzed up version of Vanilla Bean Buttercream... *heart eyes* and now I have Lemon Thyme Berry - not as lemony or herby as I was hoping, the berry is definitely the star of this melt!
tannygirl
3392 posts
I've got Scentsy Bamboo Yuzu in my burner. It's a fresh, slightly floral scent.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I'm not a fan of melts, I prefer a candle.  I have an Ecolyte Soy Candle going, in "Gourmet Vanilla" and it's divine!
kirstyj
1732 posts
So I never ended up repurchasing the Peter Alexander candle that I so want as I decided that I needed to use up some candles first... silly me being sensible. So I have gotten through quite a few and I'm currently working on the bath and body works Peach Bellini candle - which is nice - but not PA nice :P
trudijoy
8375 posts
I moved onto the Living Light Plum and Pomegranate candle. So gooooooood. So glad I have a back up of it now

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!