Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Whats been your favourite memebox so far?

31 posts, 16 members
Kittik
179 posts
I joined up with memebox a few months ago, and errm, got a bit crazy ordering boxes..
So far my favourites have been the Bubblepop box as its full of really fun bubbling products that fizz, and the Dermocosmetics #2 for its super heavenly moisturizers! I actually ordered a second box of the dermocosmetics one after the first box turned up, just to make sure that I had some more when the first lot runs out.

I had 4 boxes arrive today that were on special for $80 for the lot, but they are all boring yet handy (lots of aloe Vera based stuff, sunscreen, individual face masks, etc), but I figure I'll use most of it eventually or regift it.. I had to stash todays boxes under my bed so my other half doesn't see how much product I've bought - not that it cost a fortune,  but it looks like a hell of a lot!

So whats been your favourite?
chikoboo
3402 posts
I agree with the Bubble Pop its such a fun one, I've had many but so far that has been my favourite =) but it might change with the next lot incoming though lol
Kittik
179 posts
I haven't tried the a+b fizzy water stuff yet, I think I'll wait until my colds gone. Its definitely a fun box though, I haven't heard of using bubbles to get into my skin before, but it does make sense.

My pore care box arrived today and its got this weird face mask stuff thats a mix of charcoal and stuff that looks like tar. All it says is that its a steam cleaner, and no real instructions on how to use it. I think I'm supposed to steam my face first? :D
Ahh.. the joy of stuff being badly translated..

So did you end up ordering the cute collaboration boxes?
kayxcake
422 posts
I've only had three memebox and one other on the way to me :) my absolutely favourite one from the three was the tony moly box! I used everything from the box and if not the packagins have won me over x I love their brands theme boxes, hopefully i do a lot more of those, maybe an Etude House or peripera one would be nice :P
Kittik
179 posts
Ooh, lucky! I missed out on that box, but I'm sure that I would have used all the products in it too!

I can't wait for the collaboration box to arrive. So far all my boxes have been skincare, and I'm itching for some make up ones!! Those sort make me feel like a little kid again playing lucky dip. :)
Marcel
335 posts
I've never ordered one of these...yet. They sound awesome everyone seems to be really happy with them. Every time I decide to go order one I get overwhelmed by the many options and don't end up deciding on one, they all sound so divine it's so hard to choose
Macs
5351 posts
Ive never odered them. Im curious about it. Can u get one off boxes is it a fixed contract?
Susilia
484 posts
I agree, the tonymoly box was amazing, one of my favorites.:) I've had so many memeboxes, I couldn't just choose one favorite. But if you guys don't know what to order for the first time, go for the luckyboxes, as they have the favorite products out of past memeboxes (or so they say). I've had the first 4 luckyboxes, and they were amazing value, they are up to luckybox 9 now I think. Globalboxes were amazing too, but they're slipping down with recent boxes to contain tampons and hair removal spray.:( Not all the superboxes are amazing, the honebox 2 should be really good, as the first one was amazeballs, but I just recieved the detox care one and I'm not so excited... It depends on luck though, you never know if you'll like everything, a few things or nothing in a box.
Kittik
179 posts
Its not a fixed contract like other subscription boxes, each box is themed and its a lucky dip to find out what is inside.

What I didnt realise when I first joined, is that each box is shipped on a certain date. For popular boxes, this can be months in advance!

I couldn't choose just one when I first ordered, so I picked three to get a discount. My first box that turned up was probably the worst one they've done (office essentials), so I'm quite glad in hindsight that I had more coming or I probably wouldn't have bothered again.

I haven't had a luckybox arrive yet, but I have ordered one. Im excited to see what the fuss is all about!

I prefer the superboxes, they are a bit more expensive but have way more product in them. You can get some good deals if you look through the multiple box deals.
Kittik
179 posts
I just recieved the detox care one and I'm not so excited"

Yeah, thats a shame. What was the main kind of ingedient in that box?
I've had 2 that were a bit pathetic..the others are definitely worth while. There always seems to be at least one insanely good gem product in each pack that makes it good value. I was quite scared to start off with as my skin is very sensitive, but I haven't had one product yet that I have reacted to.

It'll happen sooner or later, but right now I'm confidently throwing one new product a day on my skin trying them all out. I feel very adventurous!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
macs you'll love them lol, I'm obsessed with them, just ask the lovelies on here.

You can click on this link and it will take you to all the wonderful boxes, and its not a fixed subscription box or anything, you can choose what boxes you want when you want as long as they are still available, they sell out pretty quick lol.

So this is how much I love Memebox - its a huge addiction just have a look below to see what I mean lol

Memeboxes received - 24 boxes
Memeboxes to receive - 14 boxes
Total Memeboxes - 38 boxes - OMG, its even worse than I thought it was lol 
LouV
55 posts
I've only had a couple (and been banned from the site by my partner), but I really loved the Cacao one. It smells so delicious and it's really hard not to eat the skincare :P
Kittik
179 posts
Whereabouts on the site does it give you that info Mumof3munchkins?
Kittik
179 posts
38 soundslikealot, but I think its totally justifiable. Most people working in an office spend twice the price of a basic memebox on coffee each week, so one a week is plenty ok. :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Do you mean where it tells you how many boxes you've ordered? xx
Kittik
179 posts
LouV - you need to learn to hide them like I do. *evil grin* :D
michelleburne
229 posts
I got the Iope box and collagen box together delivered today, and I am over the moon with the products, all wrinkle fighting fabulous things. I hated my gangham style box with a vengence, and I got a luckybox with the bounce cream stuff and that box was awesome, I really did need some skincare wrinkle stuff, so thats how I justified this little splurge lol
Kittik
179 posts
Yes - although a big part of me doesn't really want to know!

I'm currently putting together a care package out of my boxes for a friend in hospital. I figure lip balm, moisturizer, a face mask and a facial spray refresher should do the trick. :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
What did you get in your Iope box Michelle? I got an Iope product in one of my other boxes, have no idea what to do with it lol.  I didn't get the Gangnam one, wasn't too sure if I would like it or not lol.
Kittik
179 posts
Oooh, I was wondering about that iope box and wondering if it was any good.. its one of the more expensive boxes so I hesitated on it.

Last I saw its come down in price quite a bit with a package deal, so I could possibly be persuaded with a strong recommendation lol
michelleburne
229 posts
Yes I got the package deal and used a discount code, the Iope box has all full sized products and its fantastic, face oil, serum, lip and cheek stain, moisture relief cream, wrinkle care eye cream, and the collgen one was just as good. Truely worth it, my friend was like wow!!!! This stuff looks really expensive lol
Kittik
179 posts
Oooh, I was wondering about that iope box and wondering if it was any good.. its one of the more expensive boxes so I hesitated on it.

Last I saw its come down in price quite a bit with a package deal, so I could possibly be persuaded with a strong recommendation lol

My collagenbox arrived today, and to be honest I'm a little bit underwhelmed by whats in it. I mean its ok, and worth it but I was hoping for more fun stuff in it, but I guess collagen isnt a fun product lol. Im a bit fan of dinky things.
I've already applied the ampoule stuff and then the serum over the top. :D
michelleburne
229 posts
I suppose because I got the two together I'm pretty happy with a now pretty good stock of face care, and will use all of them, but I was totally underwhelmed with my gangham style box, I hate orange and that was pretty much what was in it, so off it went to another home lol
MaryCherry
18 posts
The Tony Moly box and the cacao box are my favourites. The smell from the cacao box was so good and I was so happy to receive the Etude house body wash. I am looking forward to My Cute Wishlist and the OMG boxes though.
Chaotic82
522 posts
I cant wait for My Cute Wishlist to be sent!!  :)
Kaiarahi
160 posts
I need to get in on this!
STORM03
94 posts
So far, i think my fav would have to be... the wholegrains box that i got #1, my best friend bought me it, and i loooove the Heat therapy mask.

My bestie also bought me the cacoa box, and oh my goodness, i have NEVER been so tempted to eat beauty/skin care products in my life!!! :D lol.

Kia
550 posts
I ordered the Marziapie one the other day, thanks to the thread someone started, letting me know that there was a Marzia memebox, and I've been obsessed with the website ever since. I've spent the past week watching Youtube videos of people showing what's inside their memebox and I can't believe that I haven't purchased anything earlier.  I really want the Tony Moly one, and the Cacao one!  Question ladies: How often do they update the site with new memeboxes? None of the ones up there interest me, but I really want some more boxes! 
STORM03
94 posts
they normally update the site every day to two days as far as i know, well, thats what ive been told and how often they bring out new boxes. :D

sorry i couldnt be suuupper exact. :D
MicheleC
419 posts
I have spent a lot of time looking at different sites that do boxes. I am still reluctant to dip my toe in the water as I don't want piles of products I will never use. However seeing the gifting idea I could donate the unused to somewhere that will accept them.
ReneeAnne
10 posts
Just ordered 4! after reading this thread. No self control when it comes to this stuff :-)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!