Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What was your first beauty act of the day today?

19 posts, 16 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
Today I was up a bit earlier than I had to be, so I dyed my hair :)  Usually my first beauty act is getting in the shower and waiting for it to wake me up enough to wash my face :p
Rezee
1964 posts
You are good! The first thing I usually do is have a coffee, does that count as a beauty thing? ;) Otherwise, I just got out of the shower about half an hour ago. It's nice not to have to rush around to get the kids sorted for school this morning. I do however need to take them all to do grocery shopping later so please wish me luck!!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Currently in bed still chatting away too my 3 month old but my first thing I'll be doing this morning will be washing my face. I feel it needs it too wake up lol
Ringy
825 posts
Washing my face is always the first thing, then putting on serum/moisturiser so it has time to soak in before makeup (if I'm going to wear makeup) 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I lie the first thing I actually did was brush my teeth, then I did my face :)
Lutece
1849 posts
What colour did you dye your hair?

Ive only brushed my hair haha
trudijoy
8375 posts
'bittersweet chocolate' Lutece haha. I only dyed the roots; the tips are still ombre :)
bronjenks
253 posts
Good morning ladies!
Mine was taking off my makeup from yesterday.... naughty aye?
Was just exhausted last night and could not be bothered.  Next thing on the list is to have a cup of tea and yell at the kids to clean their rooms, lol. Xxx
kirstyj
1732 posts
Today absolutely nothing as I have only just managed to consume my coffee. But usually it would be tieing up my hair to get it out of my face. Then washing my face and hands and rehydrating my beautyblenders (the regular sized and the mini).
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ummmm coffee first and foremost before anything beauty, but brushed my teeth and hair and that was it, no time for much beauty stuff this morning 
Koni
444 posts
First beauty act was for Saber - dragged her outside to have a bath :-)
Macs
5351 posts
First time Im still in my pjamas. I haven't done anything beauty. Today I cant be bothered.
MareeB
5239 posts
I haven't done anything yet. I went outside and did some gardening so I'm a bit muddy and yicky. There will most definitely be a soak in something gorgeous and Lush-y coming up later in the afternoon though :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Mine was also colouring my hair which has come out very red. Mostly I am procrastinating finishing a half written history essay. I was going to start at 10, which turned into 11, then 12. So I guess I'll start at 1 but isn't that actually lunchtime? Lol. 
Artemis
311 posts
I unboxed my wee parcel of Korean skincare from RoseRoseShop (theres a pic on my Instagram and I'll post some little reviews on there soon), had a play with them. They sent some nice free samples too even though I didnt buy much. Cant wait to do my makeup tomorrow and try out my first Cushion.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oooooh Artemis I love RoseRoseShop, unfortunately I haven't purchased from them for quite awhile but they are super generous with their samples and their prices are great too.  Enjoy :-)
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I'm not a morning person and always "steam" my face with a hot wash cloth and then apply moisturiser before having breakfast.  I find this wakes me up a little and helps me get going, especially during the week when I have to get up at 5.30am.
Kimrose
1415 posts
The first thing I do most mornings is have my shower (even before coffee!) By the time I am out, husband has delivered coffee to where I do my hair and make up. Such a sweetie..
tannygirl
3392 posts
Wash my face or wash my armpits or brush my teeth. I don't have a set order.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!