Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What was one thing you wanted from the vault?

40 posts, 28 members
Lutece
1849 posts
I wanted the Marc Jacobs perfume in Sunshine, it sounds delicious!!
1139 posts
The Rose Gold Mist Toner! I was aiming towards practical this time ;) 
Lutece
1849 posts
Hahaha!!! I think all beauty related products are practical in some way, maybe that's why my eft post card suffers so much lol 
Kaitlyn343
268 posts
Eye of Horus Goddess mascara! ;) It has some amazing reviews on here
accidentprone_x
845 posts
Definitely that perfume but if I was unsuccessful I think I may have to go retail shopping for one but I haven't let it effect my mood. I used an eye mask and a face mask today so had quite a relaxful day. I am now watching frozen because why not.
100_percent_ash
488 posts
The EOH pencil. I swear my obsession with it is bordering on problematic. I would just buy one but how can I be expected to choose just one? I'd end up with at least 3 and in big trouble with the man of the house as things are very tight here financially at the moment.
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I have too many opened eyeliner pencils so I am not buying anymore at this stage. I want to try out a gel though but maybe that can be a reward
sunelizabeth
410 posts
The pacific perfume solid perfume, it sounds and looks amazing! I may have been successful in nabbing one, but have no idea yet! I will be delighted if my order went through fine
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I hope mine went through but if not I will just wait till next time and hopefully I have success.
PeterPan
76 posts
The fragrances or Mystery box. I love surprises so would have been so excited to get one of those and see what was inside it. I managed to get in briefly and saw these all sold out though.
Jesse
745 posts
Like many other ladies, Daisy Sunshine! I saw it awhile ago in store but when I finally could afford to purchase it, it had sold out. It's the only problem with LE fragrances! The same with Daisy Dream, hoping I can pick that one up duty free or on holiday since Farmers had also sold out of it. I'm far too slow to picking up LE products, that'll teach me!
accidentprone_x
845 posts
Finger crossed girls and I feel sorry for poor Beauty Review having to go through every order.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   The Oasis Beauty Tropical Fruit Smoothie, amazing reviews and I don't own one. It was sold out before I managed to get on. But I realized before hand there was about ninty-five percent chance that it would be gone by the time I managed to get in. So I decided I was going to be just as happy if I didn't get it and have a great day anyways. And I was right, I'm sitting here smiling and hoping that the BR team get to have some time off and the rest of their week is good since they made our weekend awesome.
accidentprone_x
845 posts
Hopefully next time it goes better for BR
1139 posts
Limited edition products are so frustrating. I understand that being limited edition makes people want it more but there's nothing more annoying than finding a product you love, only to realise you can't repurchase it when it runs out.  But at the same time it makes you savour that product so much more! 
Kia
550 posts
I too would have liked the perfumes. They are limited edition, and I haven't been able to find them in retail stores anywhere!! I'll have to order one online! hehe not to worry, much cheaper anyway!! 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I would have loved to of got my hands on the EOH mascara, been on the hunt for a mascara for ages and have heard great things about it! I managed to get a couple of other things that i REALLY wanted so im really happy about that! But no sure if it went through x x fingers crossed!! 
Jesse
745 posts
Elena I agree totally, my all-time favourite perfume is The Body Shop's White Musk Libertine and the other day I used the very last bit of my third bottle, they unfortunately don't sell it anymore. Such a pretty fragrance, but an excuse to try a new scent :)
Macs
5351 posts
It was the perfume and Eye of Horus Eye liner. If I had the chance too. Thats what I would choose.
spooks26
108 posts
I was really wanting to the eye of horus mascara and the express pedi.maybe nxt time :-)
kirstysays
762 posts
I was hoping to get an eyes of horus mascara but in all the vault excitement totally forgot about when I was in there haha 
MissQT
1547 posts
There were a couple if good things I wanted, but I really wanted the Marc Jacobs Sunshine perfume or a mystery box :)
itskaz_xo
199 posts
I had my eye on the mystery box :) But not to worry, it just makes me even more excited for the next one :) Would love to see the mystery boxes when they arrive to the lucky ladies xx
Mixy
33 posts
I too would have loved perfume but it went very quickly I'd say, I think I managed to get the oil of radiance capsules, I reviewed them and they were fantastic, really helped clear up my skin so fingers crossed I might have some more :)
Lutece
1849 posts
There was so many great items in the Vault, i will be dropping hints to hubby to get me that perfume for my birthday, i got some awesome things in the vault, i cant wait to recieve my goodies especially the mystery box :)
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I hope people upload photos of the mystery boxes and I was lucky enough to have my order confirmed which I am so stoked with but I am not going to say which items I got as I don't like to brag but I will put a photo on the Facebook page and instagram.
Susilia
484 posts
Yes, people who got the mystery boxes, please upload pictures here or at their facebook page, so interested and excited for you!!!:P My order didn't get confirmed, but am not too worried. The one thing I really wanted was a perfume.:)
Mandz
86 posts
I had really wanted to try get the mascara or mystery box.. I can't wait to see what the lucky ladies get in the mystery box :).. Oh and would have loved one of the perfumes :) 
Jesse
745 posts
I managed to score a mystery box, and while I'm not a youtube/video sort of person since I'm a spaz and hate the sound of my voice, I'll definately post photos on Instagram and in the Facebook BRA group :) I love suprises!
NikitaSmith
15 posts
I was really hoping for a perfume but unfortunately didn't get the chance. Fingers crossed for next time.
Mila
1209 posts
EOH mascara !! dying to try it.... have to admit the mystery box was really appealing aswell....
ChristieMJ
358 posts
I wasn't eligible this time around but if I was I would have tried for the Sunshine fragrance and the Max Factor luminizer foundation, will be hanging out for reviews on both
severest
44 posts
I was really lucky and nabbed Daisy Sunshine - I'm so excited for it to arrive!!! I was also wanting the EOH mascara but didn't want to be greedy :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Daisy is my fave perfume so I wanted one of the sunshine ones - and got the éau so Fresh' Sunshine, but I don't know if I actually GOT it yet as I got order numbers but haven't heard anything since, so who knows :S
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
I wanted Daisy and the sally hansen duo pack's, But I went out and brought the nail polish's today Instead :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Have you tried the polish yet? I got some yesterday as well as I missed out on the vault. OMG I'm absolutely in love with it! I put polish on, then 10 minutes later it's chipped. It just hates my nails. This Sally Hanson is so glossy, gorgeous colour and it hasn't chipped at all!
Macs
5351 posts
I was looking at that nail polish the other day at Farmers. Im a busy mum, so its very hard to have my nail polish last on my fingers all day. Might have to try that Sally Hansen Gel.
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
I havent tried It yet but will be later on today, I got the pretty piggy one, Farmer's here didn't have much of a colour selection In the duo pack's. I hope they're good on my nail's.
chikoboo
3402 posts
I missed out on the polish in the vault too, but that was ok I was planning on buying it anyway =) I got the raspberry pink one and the mint colour,  they are ok, think my painting technique needs work though on the mint one, or it needs 3-4 coats.  The big problem is they are limited in their colour range here in NZ can't find it online, where as in the states they have all the colours which are gorg!!! going to grab the Revlon gel polish from Farmers to compare as I can get more of their colours easier also =)
kayxcake
422 posts
I wanted the Marc Jacobs perfumes and I got on at 9.30, almost everything was gone haha I end up didn't get anything, will wait till the next one ^^

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!