Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What was on your face today?

44 posts, 18 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
Makeup audit time :P What was on your pretty wee faces today, ladies?

I had....

BASE: The Body Shop Radiant Highlighter Cream (worn as primer), Benefit Porefessional on my nose, Anna Sui Protective SPF 50 BB crème, Face of Australia translucent powder, Lime Crime Eye Brightener (as undereye bag concealer)

CHEEKS: Benefit Rockateur Blush, Essence Sooo Glow cream to powder highlighter

EYES: Anna Sui black kohl pencil, Kat von D Tattoo Liner in Inky Black, Urban Decay Shadow Box shadows in Indo and Moonshadow,, M.A.C False Lashes mascara

LIPS: Sephora universal lip liner, Jeffree Star liquid lips in Prom Night
Rezee
1964 posts
My face was nude today.Saturday is my bigger housework day so I don't have a shower until almost lunch time and I can't be bothered putting on makeup most of the time after that. My skin has been pretty good lately so I don't feel so ugly without a base on!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Nothing today! I'm bare faced. I did moisturize though :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Me too Rezee, I was only wearing skincare today since it's the weekend.
Macs
5351 posts
I tried using up these Avon Samples today. That is all. Today was tweezing day so no make up. I avoided housework so il be doing that tommorow Reeze. Its no good with three kids here. Maybe I should of like you.  
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Today was so humid & hot but I dressed for the beach and ended up there eventually. So what I had on my face was, Lancome soft concenitrate (toner), Estee lauder age renewal moisterizer with spf 15 bossy undereye melt, l'oreal sunscreen matte finish spf 50+ & eos lip balm. Had a awesome face mask lastnight & I feel like my skin care routine is paying off but I'm still mixing and matching trying to pan what I currently have so I can return to 1 brand only routine.. I've had makeup on every other day this week though.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Today I had on elf primer, rimmel foundation with matching pressed powder as my base.

Eyes were a smokey maybelline quad with blue chi chi eyeliner on the waterline and purple L.A. Girl on the lid with the maybelline colossal mascara.

On my lips I had a pink chi chi lipstick on during the day then my plum sax one on for the evening.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Mine is the same as today and super simple: Rimmel stay matte powder, L'Oreal brow pencil, Natio blush on cheeks and eyes, Rimmel mascara and Clinique chubby stick for lips.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Just some Chia Seed Oil as I stupidly forgot to apply suncreen to my face yesterday and it got burnt so nothing for me today unfortunately.
trudijoy
8375 posts
oops Mumof3 - I have the Black Robin mist toner in my fridge and I sprayed some on my slightly burned shoulders last night; bliss.

Because I work from home I'm often more made up on the weekend than I am during the week - work has been so busy lately that all I had on on Friday was primer and bb cream until about 6pm!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he yes I know, shocking right, you'd think I'd know better by now lol.  I usually put chia seed oil on and then my CC cream which has an SPF in it and protects my face, but for some reason totally forgot.  

When I go walking I usually go first thing in the morning before it gets hot, but I took my little girl out yesterday, who was well protected but wasn't myself and it was in the middle of the day and was overcast so thought I would be okay.  Well you could say I learnt my lesson.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I know that I have done this but I feel like doing it for today.  So I have Smash box photo finish primer , Estee Lauder Double wear foundation in shell, ABH brow defined in dark brown& nyx brow pomade in espresso, loreal brow artist plumper, Laura Teller baked foundation in medium,  MAC wash n dry highlighter for blush with Milano luminoso on top The Balm bronzer for contour, Makeup Revolution for highlighter on cheek bones inner tear duct and browbones with under eye brightness with the first shade, it cosmetics bye bye under eye, it cosmetics bye bye pores setting powder LA girl HD concealer for highlighter & tidying brows, Jose Maran black aran oil mascara, nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk for water line, or a liquid matte lipstick in Miami fever and Smash box photo finish primer water for setting spray 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Today my skin has been bare of make up but I did a mask instead and used my snowberry serum on it as well
shazatron101
5112 posts
Nothing today except chia seed oil, moisturizer and sunblock! But yesterday I had a full face on so that included the first three things as well as :
Rimmel Matte and Poreless I think it's called
Chi Chi foundation
Soap and Glory concealer
Too Faced bronzer/blush thing in Ross and Rachel
Too Faced candlelight
ELF setting powder
IT cosmetics eyebrow pencil
Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara aaaand
Jeffree Star Doll Parts on de lips!

And I think that's it! My brain is in no mood to remember haha but it's close enough!
kirstyj
1732 posts
Today was pretty normal for me;

Kat Von D Liquid Liner in Trooper. I usually wear MAC Teddy Liner but I felt like mixing it up since it is the weekend.
Smashbox Brow Trio - This is my next brow product that I will be able to finish up so I'm trying to pan it first.
Maybelline Mascara - The light pink one. Not the biggest fan but just using it until it gets crap.
Collection Concealer - Adore it. Onto my third one.
Bobbi Brown Serum Foundation - Love it but excited that it is nearly finished and I get to try my new It Cosmetics BB Cream that I ordered.
MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural - My all time fav powder.
Hourglass Blush - I think I popped on Mood Exposure this morning.
Lips - I tried to put a red lip on (Nars Cruella) but I just couldn't get it to look right so I took it off and just put on a Burts Bees tinted lip balm.

Not too much for once ! (I don't think :P).
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Kirsty I don't like that mascara either if it's the lash sensation you're speaking of it literally does nothing but I want it to do something bc of people's reviews
kirstyj
1732 posts
Yes that's the one Keri! I still haven't written my review yet as I don't know what to write when it really isn't doing anything at all. I really want to purchase a new mascara but I feel bad when that one is hardly used 
Macs
5351 posts
Today I wore:

Maybelline Matte and Poreless
Mac Mandarin Blush
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
Maybelline liquid highlighter ( my very first one from Fiona)
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Candied violet lid
Colour pop Hustle in crease
Za Liquid Liner
La Plash Ghoulish
Rimmel Brow pencil
Elf Princess Jasmine Glitter purple liner 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Kirsty can I suggest using a different wand on the mascara. I try to save some of my more favourite wands to try with other mascaras just to make sure it is the mascara and not the wand. If you grab some disposable ones in a different style that would work too.

trudijoy
8375 posts
I went for colour pops today...

Base: the body shop radiant highlighter as primer, chi chi fabulous and flawless foundation, benefit porefrssional, face of australia powder

Cheeks:blusher from my sephora palette, essence so glow highlighter

Eyes: chi chi gel liners in caribbean queen and boys boys boys, three colours from my sephora palette, kvd tattoo liner, the lengthening mascara from rovie eye can-d and essence brow mascara

Lips: lime crime countessa fluorescent
kirstyj
1732 posts
Great idea raging frog. I still have my too faced better than sex mascara sitting in my empties so I might wash it off and give it a go as I love that wand and hate the formula.
MissQT
1547 posts
No make up today. Just serum and moisturiser with SPF :)
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Just avon day cream and liquid eyeliner 
don't much makeup on weekends. I would like to allow my face to get fresh air.
Lutece
1849 posts
I want the Kat von D liner!

Today I used: 

Base: NYX Green primer
Brows: Benefit brow zings in Dark
Lips: EOH Nubian brown pencil to outline lips & Mac Stone lipstick
Foundation: EL Doublewear
Eyes: BH cosmetics pop art colour palette, Rimmel glam eyes liner & EOH Goddess mascara
Contour: Kat von d Shade and light palette
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lutece it's' EPIC. My current regret is that I didn't pick up the 3 pack of minis when I was in Syd; it's on the cards for next time for sure.
chikoboo
3402 posts
I'm just doing a little comparision test on myself as I love the KVD tattoo liner to pieces but it can be expensive so was on look out for a dupe and I think I have found it in Avon newest liner it comes in a yellow casing and the actual name of it has escaped me now but it was only $12 which is a great price.   At the moment I am switching between the 2 =)  
chikoboo
3402 posts
My valentine day makeup was:

FACE/BASE
Clinique Super City Block
Rovie Primer
Becca eye brightner
NARS Sheer Glow foundation
Urban Decay Naked concealer
Rovie Finale
It Cosmetics Ombre Je Nais Se Quoi blush
Charlotte Tilbury Bar of Gold

EYES
Rovie loveheart
Makeupgeek petal pusher
Becca pearl (as brow and inner corner highlight)
Kat Von D Tattoo liner
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer
Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
Colourpop gel liner in buster

LIPS
Colourpop Clueless Liquid Lipstick

tannygirl
3392 posts
Today I'm just doing eyes and lips.

Eyes:

- EOH sultry serpentine on the upper lashline.

- EOH selenite white on my lower waterline.

- Bareminerals Volumizing Mascara

- EOH Brow Define in Nile.

Lips:

- Bareminerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready
Rezee
1964 posts
I'd love to know if that is a dupe chikoboo.  I don't want to pay Kvd prices for eyeliner!I'm wearing makeup for the first time since Thursday. I have a blue primer from a meme box on. I really like it since it's moisturizing but I'll probably never be able to find it to buy it again. Then I have maybelline fit me in the dewy version mixed with some strobe cream from bys. Concealer and lid primer is the maybelline age rewind. Elf eyebrow pencil. Eyeshadow is lorac pro cream, naked palette virgin, naked, buck and toasted plus colourpop onai. Top liner is elf liquid liner and botom is an avon glow pencil in a bronze shade. Mascara is loreal mega volume.Bronzer is hoola, blush is sugar bomb and highlight is virgin from the naked palette. All finished off with copious amounts of the elf finishing spray.No wonder it takes ages to do makeup, thst is a lot of products.Oh and I did have a clinique chubby stick on my lips but it's worn off now. 
chikoboo
3402 posts
Been switching alternative days Rezee for the past 7 days and so far it is holding up pretty good I am finding it hard to write up as I can't pick fault on either of them at this moment. 

Today I am so tired and over the weekend that just went, been sugar free aside from the odd hiccup since New Year day and the hubby went a little crazy in spoiling me so I am suffering with what I call sugar hangover, its not nice so I wasn't in a happy mood this morning so stuck to what I know works perk up the face.

FACE/BASE:

Clinique Super City Block
Rovie Primer
Becca Undereye Corrector
Loreal Infalliable Foundation
Urban Decay Naked Concealer
Tarte Celebration Blush
Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Gleam (on cheeks, and eye highlights)
Rovie Finale

EYES:

Rovie Peardrop 
Rovie Chocolime (wet to metallic)
KVD Tattoo Liner
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer
Colourpop Buster Gel Liner (waterline)

LIPS:

Rovie JoJo

Macs
5351 posts
Todays make up:

Loreal Infalliable Foundation
Lola Fang Bronzed Lover
Maybelline Falsies
So Susan Blush
DB Brands Charcoal
Nyx Butter Gloss in Tiramisu
Australis Honololo
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Today for me I wore define a lash mascara and a nyx butter gloss on my lips. Minimal makeup today :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
my before and after faces are on the photo wall for today. not sure why, was just feeling on top of the world at the time. I look like i got hit by a bus right now though haha
Koni
444 posts
Didn't realise I had so much face paint on until writing it out :-S

FACE
Natasha Denona Face Glow foundation
Hourglass concealer
Laura Mercier Highlight - Indiscretion
Ambient Lighting Palette
Natasha Denona shimmer powder
Milani Luminoso

LIPS
NYX lipliner - Ever
MAC lipliner - Half-Red
Rovie lipstick - Rosewater

EYES/BROWS
Hourglass Obscura Modernist palette
Ardency Inn Modster eyeliner 
Marc Jacobs Omega mascara

MissQT
1547 posts
Today I wore loreal skin perfection serum, loreal moisturiser, la girl HD primer, rimmel 25 hour foundation, elf HD powder, maubelline unstopable eyeliner in cinnabar, and maubelline falsie mascara.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Today was the day of the BRBB with primer, shadow, lipstick & blush. I did use Lancome Definicials mascara, Australis face powder ChiChi brow pencil & cc cream too.
Britney Spears fantasy completed the look before leaving the house.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Super simple today!

BASE: The last of my Body Shop highlighter (used as primer), a smear of Chichi Fab & Flawless Foundation and a dusting of Nude by Nature veil

CHEEKS: CanMake (Japanese brand) blush, Too Faced Candlelight Glow

EYES: Chichi Like a Virgin (White) gel pencil, UD shadows from the Shadowbox in 'Sin' and Bordello', L'Oreal Miss Manga Indigo Blue Mega Volume Mascara

LIPS: Banshee Cosmetics OMG
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Rimmel Stay Matte primer, Za liquid foundation with, Moisture Mist beauty cake over the top too give myself added colour. Cheeks, Too faced pink leopard blushing bronzer and Bossy Glowy Highlighter. Eyes, Sleek eyeshadow palette (vintage romance) I'm using gold today. Mac dupe eyeliner and Define a lash mascara by maybelline. Nothing on my brows today and on my lips Nyx butter gloss in the shade Vanilla Cream Pie. LA girl matte finishing spray
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Face smashbox photo finish liquid primer, oasis bb cream in munroe, it cosmetics byebye undereye, it cosmetics byebye pores setting powder, The Balm bronzer on contour, Elf shade in light the brown blush for warmth on contour, Mac Wash n Dry highlighter as blush with Luminoso on top & makeup Revolution highlighter radiance palette on cheek bones inner tear duct & under eyes
Brows= Universal brow penicl by BDB, Nyx Time frame brow pomade in Espresso & L'oreal brow artist plumper with LA girl hd concealer for tidying brows
Eyes The Balm bronzer for contour, Nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk for waterline and brow bone, Jose Maran black argan oil Mascara for lashes
Lips eos lip balm & Serenity by Gerard Cosmetics
Setting spray LA Girl hd setting spray
shazatron101
5112 posts
Glitter. So. Much. Glitter.

Also, concealer, mascara, highlight, eyebrows, JS Doll Parts and more glitter. And probably hairspray too.
trudijoy
8375 posts
glad you're loving the glitter shaz! I had my usual base, but I'm back to my HG Victoria's Secret primer now (YAY), and had a lot of MAC rose gold pigment on my lids. lippy was KVD Studded Kiss Bauhau5
MrsLissy
301 posts
I wear a full face to work everyday during the week so today it was naked face day! All I wore was moisturiser :D
shazatron101
5112 posts
Took the Chi Chi glitter liners for a test drive today - The lasting power is awesome! I thought I cry laughed my face off during the movie but I didn't, and they were still there in full force until 10 mins ago when I took my face off! Roughly 8 hours wear, I'm super happy about that! 

As for everything else, whatever I've previously listed is what I had on my face ;-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Couch day today so just Sugar Baby face tan lotion. Last nights face is on the photowall... i think its my fave makeup i've done.

BASE: VS gel creme, Sephora Base Lissant, Benefit Porefessional, UT Bye Bye undereye? Stila Stay All Day foundation, Maybelline Matte Maker

CHEEKS: Too Faced Sweethearts blush, Becca highlighter

LIPS: Kat von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in 'backstage bambi', Sephora universal lip liner

EYES: Anna Sui pencil, Kat von D Tattoo liner, Chi Chi Smokeys palette, Banshee Cosmetics eyeshadow in 'Barbie', Kat Von D Immortal Lash mascara

BROWS: Benefit Gimme Brow

& LA Girl Setting Spray

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!