Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What review product excited you the most?

37 posts, 26 members
Leishamaree
14 posts
Sorry if this has been done before!

Out of all the products you have been sent to review, which one were you the most excited about? I'm waiting for the Candle Crush Totally Baked Banana Cake to arrive, and I'm really excited to try it (although not technically beauty I guess?). Second would probably be the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water :)
1139 posts
Probably the Scholl Express Pedi! That banana cake candle sounds delicious. 
Macs
5351 posts
That Candle Crush Candle looks pretty good aye. Also the hair dryer. Still need to search for reviews.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Cool idea for a thread! I've been a part of two trial teams, my favourite of which was for a hair oil. I still use it now! Mmmmm banana cake
chikoboo
3402 posts
I was really excited about the Candle Crush and Hairdryer opportunities but alas not for me, but BR just seems to be getting better and more widespread with their trial options it's actually exciting to see what is in the future =)
bronjenks
253 posts
Ohh, great thread.  I've trialled lots os great products but hands down my fav would have to be the Silk n Glide HPL machine which I'm still trialling at the mo.  Just about died with excitement when I got that review product, its going to change my life, lol. :-)

-Bex-
611 posts
Speaking of candle crush they have buy 1 get 1 half price til Thursday 2pm!!! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I saw that Bex! I wanted to buy them but then it's still $40+ that I don't have for two candles lol
Jesse
745 posts
Trial-wise I think the Schwartzkopf hair pack I trialled a year ago. I was pretty keen on Candle Crush trial too, missed out so did the smart thing and went and bought a bunch this past weekend (before the half price special of course!) as I wanted to get Totally Baked Banana Cake for Mum. They're so speedy on delivery, I missed them today since they delivered at 4 but I'm excited to pick them up tomorrow.
MareeB
5242 posts
I've had two trials - one was Za foaming facial cleanser, which I loved and which has made me very interested in Za products. The other was Pacific Goddess solid perfume which I also love. So I loved them both eqally and was equally excited to try them when I got the email  - amidst much jumping up and down with joy :)
sunelizabeth
410 posts
I am on the trial team for the vanilla candle crush, which I'm super excited about! Over a year ago I trialled Trilogy ultra hydrating face cream which made me very happy because I had wanted to try it for so long.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I was SUPER excited about Baby Foot, then hated it.

The one I was most excited about that totally lived up to the excitement was the VS Sassoon Hairdryer. THAT one felt like winning Lotto :)
100_percent_ash
488 posts
Oh gosh I don't know if I could choose! I'm so blessed to have been on so many wonderful wonderful trials.

The bootie babe 5 polish trial was pretty exciting. Purely because of the anticipation over the bottles haha but they turned out to be really great polishes.

I think my favourite trial would be have to be the ZA men's skincare trial I did at the start of this year because they were such fun reviews to write and it was nice to share the love with my longsuffering Man of the House who never gets mail.
100_percent_ash
488 posts
No I lie! The Le'essciense trial I did. Holy heck if I could recommend one product (well two) to everyone it would be that cleanser and serum. I repurchased immediately but have since run out and my skin misses it dearly.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm currently doing my first trial for a L'oreal shades of grey nail polish so that's pretty exciting! Hopefully there will be more trials to come!
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Oh I have the pleasure of trialling a few and am up for trialling the brush set that was up not long ago yay for me :D  My fave and most exciting one was the Ecru Silk Texturizing Balm.  I loved it on the most part but at $50 a small pot no thanks
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Mine would have to be the Wild Fern Bee Venom mask, one of my favourites xx
MareeB
5242 posts
I love bee based products too mumof3munchkins.

Has anyone noticed that WMUA has been missing for a while?
shazatron101
5112 posts
I have noticed she's been absent! I hope she's alright!

I haven't had a trial I've been ecstatic and over the moon about, and all the trials I've been lusting over I never get on. The vault really just shut that whiny little voice up because I got a few things I wanted to trial but never made the team! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
maree and shaz, I checked in on her a few days ago as I hadn't heard or seen from her in ages and she's fine. Internet/computer issues and really busy x
Macs
5351 posts
Maree I was thinking the same thing. I haven't seen her for a while.
MareeB
5242 posts
Thanks Trudi  :)

SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yes, I've just been thinking that's she's been very quiet on here too. What a lovely little community we have here, that people worry about you when you don't post much. 
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Definately the ZA Perfect Solution cleanser, toner and moisturiser for me. I just went out and brought another toner and  their Collagen cream too which I haven't used before. I am really pleased with the results but I'm looking to change to something more environmentally friendly and natural now.

This last week I received the Kester Black Prenup nail varnish. It's great! I've just placed my review as it goes.

Great thread. It's good to see what everyone else has enjoyed, and all in one thread too.
Cat
474 posts
I've had about 4 trials and without question the Flowerbomb perfume trial was the best.... Who wouldn't like trying out such a gorgeous perfume?? I had fun doing a mascara splurge or save too.
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I have only trailed a foundation, hair product and brow product. And for me I was really excited to try out the Maybelline Superstay but wasn't exactly what I loved a foundation to be. But I have fallen in love with the brow gel. The hair treatment was alright but I always change that up the most because I want to see what one works the best and not stick loyal to one brand because my father use to always buy me the same shampoo and conditioner.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
The Yellow Diamonds got me the most excited, which I've only recently started, so we shall see if the excitement was justified!

Definitely loved my Soultime Neroli and Rose Water toner trial the most though, just due to the fact it completely overhauled my skin. Love!
100_percent_ash
488 posts
I miss splurge or save! Such a great concept. Hopefully it badges a comeback one day.
Kellyleanne
551 posts
The cleanser save or splurge trial was great, the Clinique take the day off lived up to all the hype. Such a great product. Another favourite was the Schwarzkoph hair product trial-shampoo, conditioner and hair styling products.  
Leishamaree
14 posts
Woah, was shocked to come on and see so many replies! Love reading what everyone enjoyed :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
I've only been on four trial teams. I would havet to say the Epilady Jewel was the trial I was the most excited about that I participated in.
SandieNZ
424 posts
It's not a trial team I'm on but I am super excited to hear about the Yellow Diamonds!  I've been so lucky and got to trial some really incredible products, a nail polish and a shampoo/conditioner set.  We're so lucky to be part of such an incredible community :)
sunelizabeth
410 posts
I vote they bring back Save or Splurge too!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Save or Splurge was a cool feature =)
Mila
1209 posts
Probably my favourite which was a bit random was the Herb Farm foot balm. I missed a couple of really good trials when I was working nights I did also really like the Garnier BB Cream trial it was my first introduction into BB Creams :)
janini9
341 posts
I've been on 3 trials and my favourite was the L'Oreal Fibrology shampoo and conditioner and then I went onto purchase the serum as well. It really suits my hair.
I am still in mourning from being chosen to trial the hair straighteners, and missing out
:( because of drama at home and consequently me not checking my BR messages after days of stalking the website.
I've done two trials, the shampoo and conditioner and a rosehip facial scrub. the both did cause i actually got picked and was fast enough lol

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!