Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What makeup can you only get in NZ

12 posts, 11 members
shanley
23 posts
Hi guys! I'm bundling up a makeup package for my cousin in England and everything is super cheap over there So I don't want to send stuff that she can get over there,what are some makeup/face care brands you can't get in England? Or that you can only get in New Zealand e.g chi chi. Thank you!! :*
What about Trilogy face care products? The rosehip oil is amazing! Or any of the Oasis products, everything is amazing for all skin types and smells so good!
Kia
550 posts
Yea Trilogy, Tailor, Oasis and Eye of horus are the only ones I can think of. I dont think NZ has or creates that many brands that aren't available elsewhere. Oh and there is also Selfie scrub too! How bout getting some Australian products like Frank scrub or some Australis or BYS 
Manda129
419 posts
Bella Vi is an amazing make up brand :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Wild Candy is NZ they only do lipsticks but they are great!!

Karen Murrell lipsticks is NZ made

Oasis Beauty skincare

Lutece
1849 posts
Skin foods mud mask is a must!
Lutece
1849 posts
And then she will know what Rotorua smells like lol
Susilia
484 posts
They can get the Skinfood mud mask over there though, so don't send that. Trilogy is a lovely NZ brand, but rosehip oil is rosehip oil, why would you pay shipping for that?:) Bella Vi is a mineral makeup brand, they are really good, but again, where can't you buy mineral make-up? 
I didn't know that eye of horus is a kiwi brand, if it is, defineatly choose some products from them, U.K. is filled with Boots and Superdrug stores and everything is dirt cheap as you said. Defineatly send a kiwi plush toy in your package, as that's propably something they can't buy over there.:) Not a make-up item, but cute hehe. People really like the NZ manuka honey skincare products too.
Also try buying smaller items, as I just sent a package to England for 17 dollars, the stuff I sent was worth maybe 10 and the weight was under 300gr... Expensive!!
ChristieMJ
358 posts
Thats a hard one! Definately send her a ChiChi eyeshadow palette, they're amazing! Maybe some Natio stuff? Antipodes skincare? 
skingeek
537 posts
Linden leaves products (not make up, but meh). My cousin flipped her lid when she moved to aus n couldn't get their body products or skincare.
neninoir
210 posts
Not makeup either but Essano from Countdown is a great NZ made skincare range.
Macs
5351 posts
http://www.livingnature.com/collections/for-face

Hi there. If you have a look at Living Nature Make up and products. Heres the link above.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!