Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What make up Brand do you use the most?

24 posts, 23 members
Macs
5351 posts
I just had a quick look through and I seem to have alot of Maybelline and Loreal products. Do you buy the same brand? I didn't realise I had so much of it. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I dont have a big collection of makeup but I just looked through mine and found all mine are different brands....I use what works for me and that seems to be all different brands....My mascara, lipbalm and eyeshadows are maybelline though :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
I do have my favourite brands that I want to buy everything that they bring out, being Rovie, Bossy, Colourpop having the most space on my station =)
Rezee
1964 posts
I dont really have one particular brand, I like go try out lots of different things. 
the only way I could differentiate my things would be I like my eyeshadow highend but pretty much everything else is drugstore.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I have more Maybelline than I expected that I use on an every day basis, but I definitely own mostly Make Up Revolution. Too Faced is becoming my favourite high end brand... 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Well I don't favor one brand above all (if I had the money it would be Too Faced, though!) but of all the beauty things I have, Bossy is dominant. I use the body moisturizer, the face moisturizer, the eye melt, the scrub, the primer, the highlighter and well. I use everything Bossy! Lol
I have a lot of Maybelline
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
My go to for foundation atm is either Maybelline fit me or Oasis bb cream in Munroe. I use these 6 days per week. Then it was the rovie brow butter 7 days per week, but that's taken over by ABH. Oasis are my skincare combined with lancome,& Bossy. Mascara is daily I'm trying to be good and only have 1 open at a time so it was Tarte now it's Josie Maran, & my daily scent is chance by chanel dove deodorant. Everything else I chop amd changue with primer,setting spray & finishing powder. Bronzer and blush I fluctuate I was using Too faced religiously but have back off its mostly urban decay or sleek & blush depends on the day.
ChristineHoll
152 posts
Well, I have about a dozen baby lips lip balms which kind of throws off the balance a bit! Otherwise I have a very even spread of brands. Admittedly, I don't have a huge amount of makeup yet though! My plan is to get quite a range of MUG shadows (I'm struggling with my Stila palette, doesn't seem pigmented enough but I hear that MUG ones are better) and also a few Too Faced products (blush, candlelight powder, melted lipsticks), and one day (I'm dreaming now!) Wayne Goss's brushes. Now THAT would be awesome!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I don't have lots of a particular brand. I often try to get something different and try something new.
MrsO
196 posts
Maybelline, LOreal, Nivea come to mind.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I have heaps of brands. Lips seems to be mostly MAC and lasplash. Eyes mainly Rovie as I've brought the stackers and mixed it up with single ones. Palletes I have 3 sleek ones and 2 too faced. I've had a massive clean out and sold/given away mega amounts. Kept all the ones that I truly love
astylecollector
204 posts
I have a variety of makeup brands (mostly drugstore though) but I think I have the most Topshop beauty products.

I plan on doing a brand focus post on my blog and that's when I realised I have so much Topshop cosmetics! I really love them. I have so many of their lipsticks and nail polishes and I use the creamy blushes and bronzer almost daily. I have a bunch of lip liners too. Topshop makeup is underrated in my opinion and not a lot of people talk about them.
Ringy
825 posts
I used to be big on Lancôme but have, in the last year, started using Elizabeth Arden stuff just because it's readily available where I live and the sales lady remembers me, rings me with new suitable products and basically goes above and beyond so she has my loyalty at the moment. 
Kellyleanne
551 posts
I have a big variety of brands, but would say for makeup I have the most of Clinique, MAC, Estée Lauder and Loreal. For skincare the main brands I have most of is Clinique, oasis and dermalogica. 
Macs
5351 posts
I do have a mix of brands but those two brands are dominant in my make up. If I had endless budget I would buy Mac, Too faced, Kat Von D.
Mila
1209 posts
I do seem to be a bit of a makeup floozy :) lip wise I seem to have a million different blistex varieties haha :) lip colour I have a lot of lip tars. I seem to have acquired a fair bit of The Balm, too faced and za products ..
MareeB
5244 posts
I used to use a lot of Nutrimetics, then Max Factor and Shieseido. These days I have a mix of everything. I still love my old favourites though :)
annanguyen
142 posts
Most of the makeup stuff I own are from Maybelline
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I don't really own heaps of a particular brand, but i suppose the brand i use the most are Nars and Mac (as i have quite a few products from these brands). 
kirstyj
1732 posts
All of my things are completely different brands! I think the most popular of what I'm using at the moment would be MAC as I'm using a MAC Concealer, powder, and mascara at the moment. Or if you looked at my most used brushes it would be Real Techniques or MAC.
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
I can safely say that RoVie takes the number one spot, followed by Eye of horus I think
DianaN
143 posts
I didn't realise it too but I have quite a few Maybelline and Garnier products. Didn't even notice that I had a tendency to only buy some brands 
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm a mix and match girl.  hugely.  no real trends.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!